damn. blast. please post your load order.

So I changed the DA setting from Bleedout + Ragdoll to just Bleedout ​and the problem went away.

​There is obviously something about DA and ragdoll which I do not know why is now broken, it used to work fine about a month ago (not played Skyrim much lately), in which time I have updated to Zaz 6.1 and DDi v3.0 beta.

To my knowledge ​DA hasn't been updated in some time so I am still using what I believe to be the latest version of DA which is 6.1.8, I have also installed the 6.1.8 hotfix file provided by the DA dev and also the DA Captured 2.0.5 addon.

​I have attached my loadorder.txt for you to have a look at... I use the latest version of LOOT to set the order which has never let me down yet.

loadorder.txt

So I changed the DA setting from Bleedout + Ragdoll to just Bleedout ​and the problem went away.

​There is obviously something about DA and ragdoll which I do not know why is now broken, it used to work fine about a month ago (not played Skyrim much lately), in which time I have updated to Zaz 6.1 and DDi v3.0 beta.

To my knowledge ​DA hasn't been updated in some time so I am still using what I believe to be the latest version of DA which is 6.1.8, I have also installed the 6.1.8 hotfix file provided by the DA dev and also the DA Captured 2.0.5 addon.

​I have attached my loadorder.txt for you to have a look at... I use the latest version of LOOT to set the order which has never let me down yet.

if you have ragdolls and force, but its still not working in ragdoll for death alternative then you need to get an updated skeleton Or reinstall it that ragdolls and force skeleton doesn't overwrite the xpmse skeleton or for mo users move the skseleton further down in the left pane and load order should also represent the same:

let nothing overwrite the xpmse skeleton

if you have ragdolls and force, but its still not working in ragdoll for death alternative then you need to get an updated skeleton Or reinstall it that ragdolls and force skeleton doesn't overwrite the xpmse skeleton or for mo users move the skseleton further down in the left pane and load order should also represent the same:

Currently running latest version of the XPMS Extended skeleton, I did update that recently too, maybe that has some issue with DA.  I'm pretty sure nothing is overwriting my skeleton install but will have a play around with it and see if I can get it to work.

​Thanks for another pointer to look into.

What exactly is the purpose of Realistic Ragdolls and Force then? I thought it was a necessary thing, and had to be installed over the top of XPMSE, overwriting it. Do I even need it at all?

What exactly is the purpose of Realistic Ragdolls and Force then? I thought it was a necessary thing, and had to be installed over the top of XPMSE, overwriting it. Do I even need it at all?

no, quite the opposite and yes its need for ragdoll effects, even listed as a requirement for xpmse, they once mentioned why the skeleton came with ragdolls i can't remember, but its also listed on the xpmse page that the skeleton files need to overwrite the ragdoll files

Not sure whats wrong but even with this set to 100% chance in Defeat it wont happen, and the one time it did happen once i got to the auction block it stopped there and no bidding scene happened. Anybody know how to fix this?

clarification - are you using just defeat, or defeat plus death alternative?

If you're using just defeat, SS is just one of the post-rape options, so it won't happen every time.

Do you have fuz roh doh Silent Voice installed?

Not sure whats wrong but even with this set to 100% chance in Defeat it wont happen, and the one time it did happen once i got to the auction block it stopped there and no bidding scene happened. Anybody know how to fix this?

defeat i can't  say, i use cursed loot or death alternative, but the bidding won't happen until you talk to the guy all dressed in ebony.

ask him how you got there

hello

I have a big problem, since i am a slave (in the slavery auction/ in a cage) i can t move my character correctly. forward is now backward, left is right and so on. even the perspective can t be changed.

I can t fix this :(

have anyone some idea ?

sry for my english- hope you understand me

hello

I have a big problem, since i am a slave (in the slavery auction/ in a cage) i can t move my character correctly. forward is now backward, left is right and so on. even the perspective can t be changed.

have anyone some idea ?

That's a new one. What mod sent you there?

Not sure if this is the place to ask this. When I am sent to auction while having a weapon equipped it seems that even though my PC is stripped, the weapon ready controls stay active and I no longer have 360 camera control. This happens when sent by any of the mods I use to send me there, DA, SD+, and DEC. This only started when inventory access was denied upon arrival in the cage. I must have some setting wrong as I haven't seen this mentioned yet. This makes the auction rather less fun as I can no longer see the expression on my PC's face as she is bid on.

Not sure if this is the place to ask this. When I am sent to auction while having a weapon equipped it seems that even though my PC is stripped, the weapon ready controls stay active and I no longer have 360 camera control. This happens when sent by any of the mods I use to send me there, DA, SD+, and DEC. This only started when inventory access was denied upon arrival in the cage. I must have some setting wrong as I haven't seen this mentioned yet. This makes the auction rather less fun as I can no longer see the expression on my PC's face as she is bid on.

that is new to me as well. I'll check into that. I also like sitting in the audience during the auction. Also, that gives me the idea of see seeing if I can have the pc show various expressions while being bid on, so thanks for that. :)

clarification - are you using just defeat, or defeat plus death alternative?

If you're using just defeat, SS is just one of the post-rape options, so it won't happen every time.

Do you have fuz roh doh Silent Voice installed?

I'm using defeat by itself. I missed the fuz roh doh silent voice requirement, so i'll see if that's the problem.

Welcome, and thanks for the quick response. I am always amazed by the heroic efforts of the mod authors on this site. Besides spending hours upon hours making and updating their creations, you guys patiently respond to multitudes of questions and ideas thrown at you by users. You all are Simply Amazing!

I know I've said it before, but great work this. Simple Slavery adds so much to a game that begged for a slave market. Both parent cultures the game is based around were slavers in the extreme, and it always seemed to me that the developers leaving that out was kind of gutless on their part.

Would love to see emotions added as I've often wondered what would be going thru the PC's mind as she stands there completely vulnerable and awaits her fate. As a fantasy that will never be permitted the light of day, I can only imagine the fear, hopelessness, and desperation one would feel in her place. I often equip tears from slave tats as I think they would be a natural response even for a strong character, which mine are usually not.

Thanks again

Tears from...hmm...wonder if I could do that as a soft dependency...

Thank you for the kind words. Most of the credit goes to the list of people on the description page. Without them, this mod would still be a cage in the woods and nothing more.

hello

have anyone some idea ?

That's a new one. What mod sent you there?

Hi jfraser, thank you for your quick answer. I am not really sure wich mod sent me there. I have:

Simple Slavery 4.4

SLATestMod_02 

SexLab Assault v5              

SexLab_Default_Nudesuit              

SexLab_Paycrime_1.03              

SexLab_v161_TO_v161b_PATCH              

SexLabAroused_V17              

SexLabFramework_v161b_FULL              

SexLabMatchMaker.Rev7                              

SexLabSexChat1-0-1              

sexy idle Animation            

Alternate Start - Live Another Life - Alternate Start - Live Another Life  

[sexLab] Sexualized True Wolves of Skyrim for MNC              

Adult Show XXX - ASX - ASX - Spells    

Animated Prostitution - Skyrim   

DangerousNight2.2  

Death Alternative - Captured - Death Alternative - Captured              

Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life - Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life 

Devious Devices: Assets              

Devious Devices: Expansion              

DeviousDevices-Integration-2.9.2              

Dual Sheath Redux            

FNIS PCEA2 - Player Exclusive Animations (dynamic) - FNIS PCEA2 1.3                        

FNIS Sexy Move - FNIS Sexy Move 6.1              

FNIS Zoo - FNIS Zoo 5_0_1            

sanguinesDebauchery - German v34a - by Verodor    

here you can find my complete modlist (if you want) :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61986-i-need-your-plugin-list-if-you-use-sexlab-mods-and-it-works-fine-without-bugs/?do=findComment&comment=1560361

Maybe it is simple slavery or Alternativ Death but it can also be another mod ;(  I love your mod so much I hope it will work properly.

*** Right now I let my character be killed a countless time, but nothing happened. After loading I returned to the same battle point. (no slavery anymore ;((

It would be Death Alternative. It might be lingering effects from your fight. In your DA settings, make sure the "Perc. Health Large Hit" is set to at least 600% and the "Perc. Health Threshold" is set to 15% . Try going into the DA MCM and try the debugging tools. 

Tears from...hmm...wonder if I could do that as a soft dependency...

SlaveTats.simple_add_tattoo(Game.GetPlayer(), "section", "tattooname")

Does not require slavetats - works as a modevent.

NB: "section" and "tattooname" are sql queries (I think - or at least similar) and they look for the name in-game, not the filename or anything. So for example what I do with CCAS for the Giant Offering start is:

SlaveTats.simple_add_tattoo(Game.GetPlayer(), "grine", "Grine Woad", 76153)

(where 76153 is the color).

The problem with this method is that if there are two slavetats with the same name, I don't think the query knows what to do in that case. It'll probably just pick the first one it comes to. Shouldn't be a problem with tears, though.

Ok I got this to work with Defeat and then to Maria. I did it once with out Maria to see what would happen and then once with.

I have a few suggestions/requests/bugs to report.

bug there is a purple part on the wall to the side of the slave auction room, like it has a missing texture.

suggestions/request

Can we have a percent chance for each slavery option to happen? Like next to each one on the list have a slider that sets the percentage change you end up there.

Second can we have the option where even if you have something like Maria installed that someone buys you and sets you free still? That would work well with the above so we could set the chances.

Third it would be nice if we could have a page to set our PC, as in how the buyers see them. I noticed comments like to small for labor etc. So if we could set it so the PC is small but attractive then the NPC comments would be mostly about the PC being good for being a whore etc and not for labor. It might be a lot of work and not worth it but it would be nice to add to the immersion if the NPC's comments matched how the PC was.

Finally it would be nice instead of zoning after you talk to the jailer and you get auction. That instead he says it is your turn and then you have to walk up and get up on a small platform and then the auction starts. I think it would add a little immersion

Anyways just offering feedback on the mod.

Ok I got this to work with Defeat and then to Maria. I did it once with out Maria to see what would happen and then once with.

I have a few suggestions/requests/bugs to report.

bug there is a purple part on the wall to the side of the slave auction room, like it has a missing texture.

suggestions/request

Can we have a percent chance for each slavery option to happen? Like next to each one on the list have a slider that sets the percentage change you end up there.

Second can we have the option where even if you have something like Maria installed that someone buys you and sets you free still? That would work well with the above so we could set the chances.

Third it would be nice if we could have a page to set our PC, as in how the buyers see them. I noticed comments like to small for labor etc. So if we could set it so the PC is small but attractive then the NPC comments would be mostly about the PC being good for being a whore etc and not for labor. It might be a lot of work and not worth it but it would be nice to add to the immersion if the NPC's comments matched how the PC was.

Finally it would be nice instead of zoning after you talk to the jailer and you get auction. That instead he says it is your turn and then you have to walk up and get up on a small platform and then the auction starts. I think it would add a little immersion

Anyways just offering feedback on the mod.

you are missing the textures from the banners that hang there. Either something got missed on your install or I somehow skipped them on my upload.

Those are all good ideas, but the honest truth is none of them are likely to be implemented simply because they are all beyond my abilities. I only have an mcm at all because vpoteryaev made one for me. I can add mods to it by following the template he built. I cannot add new things. I don't know if I'd want to add percentage sliders anyway. Part of being a slave is having choice taken from you.

I know of no way to test for character height or cuteness. The comments are hardcoded into the scenes on the assumption that the pc is female and therefore presumably small.

I have attempted to make people walk to no avail. Further, every mod I have ever seen that uses such a feature is buggy.

There are a million things I'd like to do but cannot. Like have any followers you have get sold first and led away. Or slave training sessions. Or have cuffs that actually stay behind your back.

Tl;Dr alas, i'm not a good enough modder to implement your excellent suggestions.

you are missing the textures from the banners that hang there. Either something got missed on your install or I somehow skipped them on my upload.

Those are all good ideas, but the honest truth is none of them are likely to be implemented simply because they are all beyond my abilities. I only have an mcm at all because vpoteryaev made one for me. I can add mods to it by following the template he built. I cannot add new things. I don't know if I'd want to add percentage sliders anyway. Part of being a slave is having choice taken from you.

I know of no way to test for character height or cuteness. The comments are hardcoded into the scenes on the assumption that the pc is female and therefore presumably small.

I have attempted to make people walk to no avail. Further, every mod I have ever seen that uses such a feature is buggy.

There are a million things I'd like to do but cannot. Like have any followers you have get sold first and led away. Or slave training sessions. Or have cuffs that actually stay behind your back.

Tl;Dr alas, i'm not a good enough modder to implement your excellent suggestions.

Ok yeah it is likely the banners and no clue why it is messed up.

Ok no worries if you can't do the stuff.

As for the character height and cuteness etc. I was more thinking you have a MCM menu where the player fills out, with check boxes. PC is petite check box, PC is attractive check, PC is female check etc. So then the comments could be customized to that PC based on the checked boxes. I have no clue how hard that would be to do, but I thought it would be cool.

Well maybe one day you can find someone to help, either way it is a very cool mod and good work.

Ok yeah it is likely the banners and no clue why it is messed up.

Ok no worries if you can't do the stuff.

As for the character height and cuteness etc. I was more thinking you have a MCM menu where the player fills out, with check boxes. PC is petite check box, PC is attractive check, PC is female check etc. So then the comments could be customized to that PC based on the checked boxes. I have no clue how hard that would be to do, but I thought it would be cool.

Well maybe one day you can find someone to help, either way it is a very cool mod and good work.

for any purple textures you find give us a screenshot of the banner you found so others like myself can recall if we saw the same purple bug or jfraser could reference it against what she has and and what's uploaded for a fix if its an issue here

for the character cuteness idea, this could be based on readings from sl attraction with a mod check for users who have it installed (only becuz they've already built the framework for it why not make use of it)