My next problem is that the script is actually at its character limit. I'm trying to figure out how to call other scripts from within scripts. I can't add anything else until I get that figured out.

My next problem is that the script is actually at its character limit. I'm trying to figure out how to call other scripts from within scripts. I can't add anything else until I get that figured out.

examlpe snips from pahe below for reference:

PAH_MCM Property Config Auto

SexLabFramework Property SexLab Auto

PAHClonifierBaseScript Property clonifier Auto

;---stuff here

If Config.hotkey != -1

RegisterForKey(Config.hotkey)

EndIf

SexLab.Stats.SetSkill(target, "TimeSpent", SexLab.Stats.GetSkill(source, "TimeSpent"))

SexLab.Stats.SetSkill(target, "Sexuality", SexLab.Stats.GetSkill(source, "Sexuality"))

SexLab.Stats.setSkill(target, "Males" , SexLab.Stats.GetSkill(source, "Males"))

SexLab.Stats.setSkill(target, "Females", SexLab.Stats.GetSkill(source, "Females"))

SexLab.Stats.setSkill(target, "Creatures", SexLab.Stats.GetSkill(source, "Creatures"))

SexLab.Stats.setSkill(target, "Masturbation", SexLab.Stats.GetSkill(source, "Masturbation"))

SexLab.Stats.setSkill(target, "Aggressor", SexLab.Stats.GetSkill(source, "Aggressor"))

SexLab.Stats.setSkill(target, "Victim", SexLab.Stats.GetSkill(source, "Victim"))

;----stuff here

keeping in mind those are just examples, pm if you have further questions regarding it

Edited by CliftonJD

I get around it by:

1. Edit the .psc source file in notepad++ (or whatever text editor you like) as if it was just a regular text file.
  2. Save your changes in notepad++.
  3. In the CK, edit the script by right click and "edit source"
  4. The entire script will be displayed in the CK editor. It's over the character limit, so you can't add anything, but you can delete. But that's not the point, because you're basically just here to:
  5. Compile the script using file/save. It should compile normally.

EDIT: If it does compile correctly (i.e. there aren't any errors), notepad++ will register that the source file has changed. It hasn't, not really. Just click yes when it asks you to reload.

I get around it by:

1. Edit the .psc source file in notepad++ (or whatever text editor you like) as if it was just a regular text file.
  2. Save your changes in notepad++.
  3. In the CK, edit the script by right click and "edit source"
  4. The entire script will be displayed in the CK editor. It's over the character limit, so you can't add anything, but you can delete. But that's not the point, because you're basically just here to:
  5. Compile the script using file/save. It should compile normally.

EDIT: If it does compile correctly (i.e. there aren't any errors), notepad++ will register that the source file has changed. It hasn't, not really. Just click yes when it asks you to reload.

yes, i think she's looking for the how to call xx script from her script so she can remove it from her script and that's what my example snips were trying to relate to her

I get around it by:

yes, i think she's looking for the how to call xx script from her script so she can remove it from her script and that's what my example snips were trying to relate to her

Derp. Yeah, that's it. My bad.  :blush:

I am getting a weird glitch.  Every time I take off or put on an item there is an odd animation that runs where I am in a tied up position briefly then I end up hanging in mid air all by myself kicking my legs.  I can jump and that gets me out of the animation but I can't seem to figure out how to fix it.

I am getting a weird glitch, every time I add or remove an item of clothing there is an small animation that plays were I end up hanging in mid air kicking my legs.  I have no idea how to fix this.

I am getting a weird glitch.  Every time I take off or put on an item there is an odd animation that runs where I am in a tied up position briefly then I end up hanging in mid air all by myself kicking my legs.  I can jump and that gets me out of the animation but I can't seem to figure out how to fix it.

I am getting a weird glitch, every time I add or remove an item of clothing there is an small animation that plays were I end up hanging in mid air kicking my legs.  I have no idea how to fix this.

are you running cursed loot with death alternative - they each have their own near-death combat scenario's that conflict with both running

Doesn't sound like it's happening during combat - just when he's equipping or unequipping stuff manually. Not sure why you're posting this here, but we'll try to help. Is it all clothes and armor, or just devices?

Doesn't sound like it's happening during combat - just when he's equipping or unequipping stuff manually. Not sure why you're posting this here, but we'll try to help. Is it all clothes and armor, or just devices?

if we can get more information, it sounds like what would happen if daymoyl had glitched for some reason, i've seen some phreakish glitches if :

A - somehow the offender wasn't a bandit and the mod called was simple slavery

b - both cursed loot and death alternative are set actively watching the player's health

That would fit the super cheap sale scene perfectly. I still need to revamp the prices. Did we decide on a good range? I think the original prices were you high, but the current ones are too low. Also, some mod I saw recently had a "what you're worth" stat. I should figure out which one that was and see how easy it works be to pass that info back and forth.

We can try to extrapolate, but it's a hell of a lot of work. I mean, if I can make one iron dagger per hour (for realism, or at least not quite instant construction), and an iron dagger costs a base price of 10 gold, and there are 12 hours in a day, I am worth 120 gold per day, minus food, rest breaks, housing, and plus other services I might provide... and then multiply by some factor, because I'm not just being sold for a day, but a lifetime. Add in wear and tear, depreciation on the goods, other skills I may have, skills I don't have that the buyer needs but can be taught, etcetera etcetera etcetera... we're getting into some ECON 101 area here. The actual end price could be anywhere from 10k to 100k gold, for all I know. And we've only talked about my worth in iron daggers.

So if I am sold to a blacksmith who just wants a minor forge busybody, I'd be worth about that, I guess, depending on how nasty the blacksmith is, how good a negotiator, how much other people want me and the bidding goes up or down based on that... and now we're into ECON 201. :)

Or... it might be a hell of a lot easier to learn from the past.

In Morrowind, you had a quest to buy a slave for a Dunmer who wanted a wife. There was a bunch of rigmarole to go through to get her ready for her eventual husband, but the actual slave purchase has a base price of 1200 gold, or as low as 600 if you pass a bargaining check and your relationship with the slavetrader is high enough.

So that's 1200 gold back then for a slave, in an area we can assume knew what they were doing when buying and selling slaves (Morrowind in the third era) with regard to all of the previously mentioned factors. This particular slave had no outstanding skills or abilities, and was in fact completely unremarkable - either positively or negatively - so I'd say 1000 to 1500 gold is a good historical price for slaves. In modern times of the fourth era, we can assume that the prices are about the same, for much the same reasons. Knock off a few hundred for a worn-out, badly used, ugly, or otherwise undesirable slave. Add a few hundred if the slave has something really going for him/her. An ending price of 500 to 2000 wouldn't be too far off... which IIRC is already basically what you've got in here, right?

If you really wanted to, you could set a base price of 1000 or so, and then adjust based on player level - 1000 is what it's worth at level 40. At 30-39, 900, 20-29 800, 41-50 1100, and so on. Or go even more in-depth and base it on, for example, total skill levels, number of spells learned, shouts, player stats, quests completed (notoriety), etcetera. And then adjust for the bidding wars. If you'd like, I can come up with some formulas for all that.

But that seems like more work for not much return when we've already established that (historically speaking at least) slaves are worth X amount of gold... so I'd suggest just vary it based on the historical price. Less work, and if anyone complains you've got a lore-based reference to turn to.

Lord no, it won't be anything as complicated as that. Each slavery outcome will have its own scene and own set price. Unless someone knows how to set a variable in the middle of a scene. Right now the prices are really low, like from 5 to 120 or so, not including the Captured Dreams price.

I found a problem with my game when I have SD+ and simple slavery active in load order i can't go through the last door in Deepwood Redoubt to go back out to Deepwood Vale at the end of the dungeon to kill the three hag ravens it ctd at load screen but when I deactivate both mods it works fine.

Just making you aware of the problem and if there is a fix please let me know.

Thank you.

I found a problem with my game when I have SD+ and simple slavery active in load order i can't go through the last door in Deepwood Redoubt to go back out to Deepwood Vale at the end of the dungeon to kill the three hag ravens it ctd at load screen but when I deactivate both mods it works fine.

Just making you aware of the problem and if there is a fix please let me know.

Thank you.

that...um...that's got nothing to do with simple slavery. Sorry!

I had similar thoughts in the past. Trouble is, I have no idea how to handle followers. Truth of the matter is, I'm not very good at modding. Anything you see in any of my mods that has some complexity to it is thanks to people far more skilled than I (see the list in the description). The only mod of mine that would exist without others' help is College Days, since all that is is dialogue and quest stages.

If anyone does want to make a follower add on, I'll happily add it.

You could ask Skyrimll.  He's been really helpful to me in the past.  

Also, I found this after searching around and found this guide:  http://skyrimmw.weebly.com/skyrim-modding/making-a-custom-follower-skyrim-modding-tutorial

I am also willing to help, but I'm a newbie to modding, so it would be like having a high school student doing an internship in your physics lab, so to speak :)

I do appreciate the thought. I am actually in constant contact with Skyrimll. Also, that guide is to make custom followers, which is actually pretty easy. Very different than making followers do things. I suppose I could actually do some research and try to figure it out. ;)

any way of getting the items taken from you at the auction block back?

once you go to whichever enslavement it chooses, that mod takes care of your inventory. refer to each mod's descriptions. :)

this here:

game.getplayer().unequipall()

game.getplayer().setoutfit(sslv_slaveoutfit2)

if you follow that with :

game.getplayer().equip(sslv_slaveoutfit2)

that might fix the bug with the cuffs only working the 1 time - the outfit was already set the first trip thru so setting it again for the player doesn't change it, the items need to be equipped