Once your sold to SLUTS once, when you get actioned again it won't fire again. (Character is stuck in the auction room. You can talk with the guy to get sold again, but having only SLUTS be active, you just stay in the room. (I deactivated Slaverun once I was auctioned off to it before)

Just downloaded the slave girls mod but haven't used it yet. The mod gave me an idea for simple slavery, what if after being auctioned off the player is stuck in a cage or tied up to a wall somewhere? Put on display or forced to follow a slave caravan like in the slave girls mod only the player takes the place of one of the npcs? There would be no escape so a friendly npc would have to come and rescue or buy the player. Another outcome would be the player could escape and find their stuff in a nearby chest etc.

Once your sold to SLUTS once, when you get actioned again it won't fire again. (Character is stuck in the auction room. You can talk with the guy to get sold again, but having only SLUTS be active, you just stay in the room. (I deactivated Slaverun once I was auctioned off to it before)

ok that'd be because sluts is set permanent - once you're sold to it there's no settling your debt so you can't get sold to it again because you're already owned property of that mod

thanks for noting that, the author will need to make it non-repeatable, same reasoning for slaverun

This and Slaverun reloaded. In LAL (Live another life) if you choose that you're a slave and you're at the auction. If you get chosen to get sold to whiterun. The quest where you get punished with aela the huntress and other girls. Game just CTD when trying to enter the dungeon. Anybody else getting this?

This and Slaverun reloaded. In LAL (Live another life) if you choose that you're a slave and you're at the auction. If you get chosen to get sold to whiterun. The quest where you get punished with aela the huntress and other girls. Game just CTD when trying to enter the dungeon. Anybody else getting this?

simple slavery put you there, but that type of bug with aela is a conflict between slaverun using her before the companions questline is started she has a place to be on a schedule for them--basically her bug dates back to vanilla game best to avoid setting quests around her before that questline is started

Hello jfraser.

I am unsure if I should ask this from you or Kimy, but let's start from here. The Misogyny feature of Deviously Cursed Loot often comes to play with Simple Slavery. It appears, when talking to a guy outside the cage to progress forward. If it remains active, then guy will pop inside the cage and often mess up the progress.

It also seems that this guy is often taking a role of a sub as well. I am not sure what that is about, but the last time I encountered this problem the game ran animation for throne foot licking. Audience had a good show, when our slave was sitting on her throne in the cage and her guard was licking her toes. biggrin.png

Is it possible to block out Deviously Cursed Loot events from Simple Slavery auction scene, or should I see what Kimy has to say about this?

Otherwise the mod seems to work just fine. I haven't encountered any real problems in a long time. The infamous "guard moves you to simple slavery, instead of getting you in to prison" glitch that I previously had seems to have disappeared entirely.

simple slavery put you there, but that type of bug with aela is a conflict between slaverun using her before the companions questline is started she has a place to be on a schedule for them--basically her bug dates back to vanilla game best to avoid setting quests around her before that questline is started

Ah makes sense. Thanks for the reply, now I can keep this in mind with other quests too. Considering I like to start the game doing my own thing, and not doing any vanilla quests.

Hello jfraser.

I am unsure if I should ask this from you or Kimy, but let's start from here. The Misogyny feature of Deviously Cursed Loot often comes to play with Simple Slavery. It appears, when talking to a guy outside the cage to progress forward. If it remains active, then guy will pop inside the cage and often mess up the progress.

It also seems that this guy is often taking a role of a sub as well. I am not sure what that is about, but the last time I encountered this problem the game ran animation for throne foot licking. Audience had a good show, when our slave was sitting on her throne in the cage and her guard was licking her toes. biggrin.png

Is it possible to block out Deviously Cursed Loot events from Simple Slavery auction scene, or should I see what Kimy has to say about this?

Otherwise the mod seems to work just fine. I haven't encountered any real problems in a long time. The infamous "guard moves you to simple slavery, instead of getting you in to prison" glitch that I previously had seems to have disappeared entirely.

first I thought that was mentioned prior, I remember I brought up the issue about misogyny events with the guard and jfraser talked with the  author from dec and they went over some code idea that should have worked-think in the end they may have decided to leave it waiting for a dhlp flag from kimy.....

on the prison overhaul side it  looks like they have updated the prison overhaul patches thru a different author and the patch adds a trigger to simple slavery from prison overhaul, but I was never able to get that to trigger for that matter it didn't even trigger slaverun when in whiterun so no idea why that triggered for you there, except that maybe you caught them at a time during development where a bug leaked out thru the patches that'd cause what you described and later an update was released to fix that bug--just a guess of what you experienced based on what I see here

Used "Immerslave" for a new start with Simple Slavery.

So far it was working until I got sold and taken away. Nothing happened, I remained in the auction room and the only quests provided that I set and confirmed on MCM is all the Cursed Loots quests. Not sure what went wrong.

So far it was working until I got sold and taken away. Nothing happened, I remained in the auction room and the only quests provided that I set and confirmed on MCM is all the Cursed Loots quests. Not sure what went wrong.

post the log of it, we'll tell you what went wrong Or use the code from the log to make a fix for it

post the log of it, we'll tell you what went wrong Or use the code from the log to make a fix for it

Here is the log. 
This is done straight before I was sold.

Papyrus.0.zip

Just to be sure - you DID check at least one slavery mod in the simple slavery MCM...?

I checked all the cursed loots and then tried again to check with only ONE cursed loot quest.

They don't work, I am pretty sure I checked them all, otherwise I would've edited my post if I wasn't.

Here is the log. 
This is done straight before I was sold.

ok, according to the log posted here :

dcur fired off the damsel in distress quest and attempted to lock on your red-ebonite blindfold from the inventory, but it doesn't say how that went or if anything happened after that...

meantime, there's a huge mess in the logs related to critters of various types that could be causing problems, especially with estrus and if you breakn estrus you break the game...

i'd suggest uninstalling fnis creatures and checking for an updated version to install in its place

hopefully that fixes it, get us the new log when that's done

This may have been answered but a search didnt turn it up.  I had Mias Dungeon and Ravenbreak Prison loaded but SS isnt recognizing them.  I am using Captured Dreams right now as the only slavery mod connected to SS. Couldnt get Slaverun to work and Sanguine's is just a beast.

Any suggestions on how to get SS to see these mods?

Thanks!

This may have been answered but a search didnt turn it up.  I had Mias Dungeon and Ravenbreak Prison loaded but SS isnt recognizing them.  I am using Captured Dreams right now as the only slavery mod connected to SS. Couldnt get Slaverun to work and Sanguine's is just a beast.

Any suggestions on how to get SS to see these mods?

Thanks!

Yes. Install Devious Cursed Loot. Apparently I have the script looking for a quest from that for Raven's Beak, at least. I finally got my computer rebuilt, so hopefully I can fix things soon.

I have one little question. When you are in cage before the selling you need to speak with a character near the cell. This man remove the collar and the cuff and say something like that : poor girl in distress let me help you to remove device (I have the text in french). it s the normal process of your model or it s a conflict with anther mod that I have installed ?

I have one little question. When you are in cage before the selling you need to speak with a character near the cell. This man remove the collar and the cuff and say something like that : poor girl in distress let me help you to remove device (I have the text in french). it s the normal process of your model or it s a conflict with anther mod that I have installed ?

no, that's a response from a different mod. Can't remember which one. Maybe Maria Eden? Or Slaverun? Ignore it and choose the "how did I get here?" question to proceed

no, that's a response from a different mod. Can't remember which one. Maybe Maria Eden? Or Slaverun? Ignore it and choose the "how did I get here?" question to proceed

Thanks for answer I need to find the mod that do it because it s automatic, not a dialogue option. It will be great if the guards do it instead bad guys...

I have Maria Eden. I will look it.

Thanks for answer I need to find the mod that do it because it s automatic, not a dialogue option. It will be great if the guards do it instead bad guys...

I have Maria Eden. I will look it.

well, the game doesn't see the auction people as bad guys, or they would attack. After that dialogue, you should be able to speak with him normally and continue with the auction.

well, the game doesn't see the auction people as bad guys, or they would attack. After that dialogue, you should be able to speak with him normally and continue with the auction.

Yes you alright, my PC go to the podium to be selling. But with no collar or cuff. So I continu my investigation. Maybe it's maria eden.