[Mod][XCL] [0.20] Dumb Bitch pill

[XCL] [0.20] Dumb Bitch pill

Adds more options for the Dumb Bitch pill and slightly changes the effect.

Needs both files. Needs my inventory mod and my Bargirls framework.

Pill is available from the pharmacist, or from work if you have my pills mod installed.

Spoiler

You can spike others and orgasms increase penis size for the male partner.

it says something about needing the bargirls mod, but was wondering is the latest bargirl mod compatible with the latest version of the game? even if the modloader says there are conflicts? just curious 🙂 friendly greetings from me 🙂 

Love the idea!

Please do one for Hot'n'Ready too!

I'd love to see this idea extended, for example let me spike coworkers in the office, particularly when in the secretary minigame ("bring them coffee").

One minor technical gripe: Your files have upper case letters but you refer to them in lower case, which leads to 404 errors depending on if you host the game on Windows or elsewhere. Please rename "Insert Missionary.mp4" to "insert missionary.mp4" etc.

One minor story gripe: The text says you send them home, but it doesn't say you give them the reverse pill. Technically the city would be filling up with confused dumb bitches this way, and you'd be accumulating reverse pills in your inventory.

You know, come to think of it, maybe you could add an evil option where the girl really doesn't turn back and shows up with the regular bar girls from then on.