[Mod][XCL] [0.20] More Dreams

[XCL] [0.20] More Dreams

More Dreams adds more dream sequences to the game!

Will you embrace your transformation or try to force your will over your body's desires?

The choices you make in your subconscious will have an effect on your masculinity and reluctance towards your transformation.

Currently these include ones triggered by being on the Breeder, Cum-Cure, and Bimbo pills.

It also makes these new dreams and the original Facial dream repeatable with options in the settings.

Version 0.6

Adds two more dreams: One for losing your female virginity, and one for making yourself cum with female masturbation.

Make sure you have the media file and the twee file!

On 6/25/2024 at 8:39 AM, BurnerAcctXD said:

Yeah how do you get dreams??

Currently, to experience the modded dreams you need to be on either a Breeder, Cum-Cure, or Bimbo pill.

Then you should have a dream within about a week.

Make sure you've done your chores (or don't have to do them) as Stepdad complaining interrupts the trigger for dreams.

42 minutes ago, RenFL2 said:

Latest version has an issue where I'm getting a dream but nothing appears. I'm on a basic, so shouldn't be one of the pill based ones. The masturbation one worked fine earlier as well.

Ah. I was thinking what the hell that could be then realised I still had an as yet undone dream sequence being checked for.

I'm going to upload a fix right now.

This keeps breaking my game. I have 0.61 and I'm using a custom character in case that is helpful.

I get the dream image from that character and an otherwise empty screen that I can't interact with. 😞

I got this broken dream right at the start of the game, second after the cherry one (which worked) after I bet Dredd without the money to back me up and went through the stripper routine.

Sorry to hear that.

Just to check, did you play at all on the 0.6 version before downloading the fix?

My hunch is the deadend dream is still in your character's tags.

Second (hopefully last) hotfix for this issue will be upload shortly!

Edited by EdgeSkylark

are the dreams only for the original 10girls or are some of the "added" ones also among them, i have tried with the one called Kayley, seems to work but do have some small white icons instead of some pictures, and the picture in the corner is there and dreamyfied(is that word) but Marley´s does not seem to work as it supposed to.

friendly greetings from me. 🙂