[mod] Capture Cetana

Capture Cetana

Hello, this is my 'first mod'.

Saw this idea on the discord and thought it might be fun to try.

When Cetana is defeated, will soon start an event to recover her or scrap her body.

If scrap, will gain resources and will buff relic Cetana's Heart

-> (I had to make a separate Cetana's Heart Relic [r_cetanas_heart_2] as I could not replace, normal relic still exist but is not give)

If recover, starts special project to soon get Cetana to your servant. She is no longer the synthetic queen, but you personal sexbot.

She can change appearance and also give all her tech.

Expect Bugs. Also english is not my first language and although I am fairly confident in it, I am not very good at writing story so expect a bit of cringe.

Please give ideas for balance of other cool stuff. Or even other Ideas as I want to get into modding

Greetings friend, this looks like a very interesting. I am aware that you have stated English is not your first language, however there where a few spelling errors, for instance the word "None" is spelled "non". While I am not trying to be rude, It may sound like that, but I am interested in where this mod might go and merely wish for it to be the best it can. I might suggest using grammarly or other grammar tools as assistance for both spelling and, if you want to fix the "Cringe" as you have called it. For now I recommend going over what you have so far and improving and or editing it.