I installed all the necessary mods for physics, watched tons of videos to find the solution or to understand if it's me who installed the mods incorrectly (I use vortex) but none of the physics works, the SMP list is constantly empty, I find it strange and I don't understand.

20240618185857_1.jpg

20240618190800_1.jpg

Edited by Manu24

Yeah but make sure the FSMP version is the correct version to go with the skse and skyrim version you're using. If your FSMP is built for a different skse and game version it won't work. You should also make sure to install them in the correct order, it should say on the 3ba description. But you'd probably install bodyslide and cbbe, then FSMP, and then 3BA.

Also make sure you build your body along with all the smp collisions in bodyslide.

Oh same thing for papyrus, make sure it's the correct version. It is also required for smp.

Edited by adoiad

Hmmm well it looks like everything you have is the newest versions. So if your skyrim is 1.6.1170 everything should be right. There is also a physics switcher I believe in the general for 3ba if I remember right, to switch between CBPC and SMP. If you see that in 3BAs MCM try that if you haven't.

I found the solution, it was a bad choice of option in the installation of CBBE 3BA, I thank you for your help, it allowed us to eliminate a lot of options to find the solution