I downloaded a ready-made working build of the game with mods, and it runs fine. It also includes the required mods for Devious Devices (FNIS, BodySlide, etc.) 

I did everything as stated in the instructions DD, but I still ran into problems:
1) With some accessories, parts of the character’s body are missing or transparent.
2) Character stands in a normal pose although his hands should be behind his back in the device

Spoiler

image.png.2573ff475291adcb58c55a9a30fa3a21.png

My steps were:

1) Download and install DD mod

2) Run FNIS, click Consistence Check, close

Spoiler

image.jpeg.fabf0dfa1177371765ce3081c70a95ac.jpeg

3) Run BodySlide, and here it’s not very clear to me:

Since I'm using a ready-made game build, I don't know what type of body I need to select in the field Outfit/Body (and how important is this?), I chose CBBE Body Special, since it figured in installation guide for this mod-pack game.

4) Choose groups DD Framework CBBE SE (for 3BA I had same result),  for preset - Zeroed Sliders. Set checkbox for meshes, and checkbox Build Morphs. Click Batch Build

Spoiler

image.jpeg.72f607ac6dc67a6bb2741f3fc9c4b0c9.jpeg

Spoiler

image.jpeg.9f9c5019e79f59c5271325adc94dd5f1.jpeg

FNIS and BodySlide has their output folders

Spoiler

image.jpeg.abfbfbc16ba953f579a5e295031536a0.jpeg

I create charcter in racemenu, change cbbe morphs. But with clean new character were same issues.

Please help with this.

And also question: how can I save my char with custom morphs, so it can be displayed in bodyslide presets? I save preset in racemenu in tab morphs, but it only see in racemenu presets not in bodyslide.

Vor 39 Minuten sagte Gevind:

3) Führen Sie BodySlide aus, und hier ist es für mich nicht ganz klar:

Da ich einen vorgefertigten Spielaufbau verwende und nicht weiß, welche Art von Körper ich im Feld Outfit/Körper auswählen muss (und wie wichtig ist das?), habe ich mich für CBBE Body Special entschieden, da es passte Installationsanleitung für dieses Mod-Pack-Spiel.

Oh yes - there are reasons why "mod collections" are complete garbage ... and your post confirms that

I can only advise you one thing -> learn how to modify games from scratch ... this guide will help you