BDOR 2024 Male Collection By Kirax

Hey all. This is a compliation of BDO armors for male characters.

There are 86 outfits in the mod.

You can craft them at forges or just get them via additemmenu.

HDT-SMP is required. 

Most armor sets that don't show skin are unisex and can be worn by female characters.

However some of them will look bulky and out of place on a small female character.

The first link is for google drive, and the second is for mega.

If you liked this, check out my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/KiraxWorkShop

You can also preview all the content on my website:

https://kiraxskyrim.com/

Warrior-Asgard-A.thumb.jpg.c3b5cf3c1ea8df0e499a33d1eb038f20.jpgWarrior-Alt-A.thumb.jpg.3eae5aa1444a5ce7e392c2db2c13475e.jpg

Have fun!

thank you so much for this collection, but i have a little problem, when i equip an armor it doesn't move with the body, i walk around and the armor is completely still, do you know what could be causing this problem? (i do have hdt smp)

6 hours ago, Koji222 said:

thank you so much for this collection, but i have a little problem, when i equip an armor it doesn't move with the body, i walk around and the armor is completely still, do you know what could be causing this problem? (i do have hdt smp)

I think this is a problem that occurs when xp32 skeleton is not installed or overriding everything else?

If that's not the case I really don't know.

On 6/14/2024 at 2:06 AM, Kirax001 said:

I think this is a problem that occurs when xp32 skeleton is not installed or overriding everything else?

If that's not the case I really don't know.

Xp32 need to be at the end of the load order and to don't be overwrited by anything else anyway. but it might be a load order issue!

Are all the pants/boots supposed to weirdly make the character taller? Thats whats happening to me anyway. It breaks all animations that rely on Props like sitting or leaning on something. Also the game crashes to desktop whenever i unequip the pants/boots first. Any idea what causes this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2024 at 1:24 PM, Koji222 said:

Do you have FSMP?  You will have to play around with the settings because it will shut down SMP if frame rate is to low.