When is CBBE coming? Tools are out.

13 hours ago, nIn nIn nIn said:

Does the Vanilla body have enough polygons to make extreme morphs possible? We needed high poly replacers for the older games. Is this no longer necessary?

It may well be. I know the CRT ody mod adds a hell of a lot of verts around the boob-to-butt area to get the shape the author wanted. Sp yeah, probably we're going to want some sort of high poly body. But I've not dug in too deeply as yet, so take with a pinch of salt.

2 hours ago, nIn nIn nIn said:

Can morphs alter the nipples? That type of thing, on the vanilla body. What will we need to customise our bodies in the way it's possible in Skyrim for example. I don't want 6 inch long nipples, but just knowing it's possible instils confidence that anything I try is possible.

Yes in general. Not sure for the vanilla body. I tried tweaking them for NSS and I seem to recall there's a vertex at the nipple tip. Try and stretch them out and you get spikes rather than organ stops. So that's another argument for a custom mesh, I guess.