BDOR 2024 Female Collection by Kirax

Hey all. This is a compliation of BDO armors for female characters.

There are 26 outfits in the mod.

You can craft them at forges or just get them via additemmenu.

HDT-SMP is required, and these come in 3BA.

Please be noted that the outfits in this mod doesn't overlap with team tal's work, 

(at least I hope so)

And you can use this collection with the team tal BDOR pack together.

The first link is for google drive, and the second is for mega.

If you liked this, check out my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/KiraxWorkShop

You can also preview all the content on my website:

https://kiraxskyrim.com/

SkyrimSE2024-01-3014-18-02.thumb.png.102dd20b79ad79a734196c3bbef6608f.png

BifrostPriestD.thumb.jpg.27766908bcd1e3f89d7ec81b31f140ce.jpg

Have fun!

6 minutes ago, Casandor26 said:

Thanks for this pack. Unfortunately, the Spid file for this pack has just been deleted on nexus. So do you have any future update that might use spid to distribute these outfits to NPC?

I have no idea how any of that system works - distributing outfits to npcs that is.

I hope someone finds a way to make it happen and if they are willing I will post their links on the main mod page as well for people to find.

Posted (edited)

without the intention of offending or criticizing, it is with love🥰

quick review:

armor: heavy and light :10/10

shields: light and heavy: 10/10

weapons: axes, masses, greatswords in general: 10/10
no dagger included

bodies: noticeable cuts can occur in some parts of the body if you only use the boots from X set, if you use X chest the cuts are solved, but they can occur if you have a very busty character.

If you use a very wide body or with many attributes tending towards fantasy, the feet may not fit well, so the best would be a thin character and nothing out of reality: 5/10 (this is personal because my character is wide😭)

Possibly someone with experience in bodyslide can correct it, since I don't know about that, I don't know how it could be done.🫠

Integration with other mods without problem, the shields and weapons work with the equipment on the back, I have not had performance problems or anything similar (I play on a laptop with 8GB of ram and RTX3050)

Edited by alextraszas
8 hours ago, alextraszas said:

without the intention of offending or criticizing, it is with love🥰

quick review:

armor: heavy and light :10/10

shields: light and heavy: 10/10

weapons: axes, masses, greatswords in general: 10/10
no dagger included

bodies: noticeable cuts can occur in some parts of the body if you only use the boots from X set, if you use X chest the cuts are solved, but they can occur if you have a very busty character.

If you use a very wide body or with many attributes tending towards fantasy, the feet may not fit well, so the best would be a thin character and nothing out of reality: 5/10 (this is personal because my character is wide😭)

Possibly someone with experience in bodyslide can correct it, since I don't know about that, I don't know how it could be done.🫠

Integration with other mods without problem, the shields and weapons work with the equipment on the back, I have not had performance problems or anything similar (I play on a laptop with 8GB of ram and RTX3050)

Lol love your character she went hard on the bbl

Now this is a beautifull collection. I dont imagine BHUNP version would be something on your mind, as i imagine 3BA is a female body of choice for you. Assuming any of us lurkers does such a conversion for personal use, would you mind it being posted in this topic?

Posted (edited)
On 6/6/2024 at 8:45 PM, WarAcez said:

Thanks for the mod! Is the plugin flag as .espfe/.esl?

This mod contains lots of armor, so it has too many records. High chance it can't be flagged as esl. Unless you split it into parts.

Edit:
Apparently, xEdit informed that we can flag this as ESL safely after compacting IDs. But I don't know if it's wise.

Edited by capyvara
ESPFE wise?
On 6/8/2024 at 2:29 PM, capyvara said:

This mod contains lots of armor, so it has too many records. High chance it can't be flagged as esl. Unless you split it into parts.

Edit:
Apparently, xEdit informed that we can flag this as ESL safely after compacting IDs. But I don't know if it's wise.

If you don't have any other mod that depends on BDOR plugin as master, no problem.

20 hours ago, turkeyNAC said:

If you don't have any other mod that depends on BDOR plugin as master, no problem.

Yeah, that's too.
I was thinking, if Kirax also making/adding new armors including recipe & temper, which make records over 2000(the safe-point to espfe a mod). My manual ESPFE version would increase the chances to screw my current save game.

3 hours ago, capyvara said:

Yeah, that's too.
I was thinking, if Kirax also making/adding new armors including recipe & temper, which make records over 2000(the safe-point to espfe a mod). My manual ESPFE version would increase the chances to screw my current save game.

I think that, as long as you try to convert each update to light before running it, there should be no problem. Anyway and taking into account that this mod keeps growing, maybe it is better to leave the logic aside and continue with its ESP version :sweat_smile:

2 hours ago, turkeyNAC said:

I think that, as long as you try to convert each update to light before running it, there should be no problem. Anyway and taking into account that this mod keeps growing, maybe it is better to leave the logic aside and continue with its ESP version :sweat_smile:

Yeah I think that is wise. :D The earliest free update from kirax's patreon is July, right? Whoops, there is free Thor armor at the end of June.