The Battle Cats Unite

...Okay, so I eventually got into this mobile game called The Battle Cats, thanks to some youtuber. Out of all the mobile free-to-play games out there, this was the only one that kept me interested for a long while. I eventually stopped because, you know, grinding and frustration and all that (and me not fully understanding how everything worked, lol), until I found out a paid version came out on Switch, and started playing that again, and eventually got back into the mobile game...since then I just bounced back and forth between the versions.

I eventually started thinking about modding on the Switch version...because yes, a lot of the Uber Rares are just...hot anime girls...they even jiggle during their animations...they're asking for it. lol

So I finally managed to get the files hoping to take a look at what we're dealing with here and of course I run into issues...

Issue #1, I've asked on multiple sites about this and never got any help...AT ALL. Tried searching, only found like, one or two other people that also tried modding the game only to never get help either. This site is basically my last attempt since everywhere else failed.

#2...the files are ARC files...and...password protected apparently? Which is new to me, never thought the devs would do that with the game files...

...There HAS to be a way in...I don't know why, but I just want to get some mods for this dumb game...lol

Someone out there has to know how to get into this...help! TwT

@Joeynator3000 I'm not sure if it's common practice to encrypt ARC files with a password. Never really heard about it before. But it's all just art and Live2d if it's anything like Queensblade Unlimited, which is what it sounds almost exactly like. Not sure how to help you extract the files, myself. Gatcha games for me are just too outrageously expensive and addicting from my perspective.

• 2 weeks later...