SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

17 hours ago, csacskamacska said:

046.gif.b3daac28bca3c261eed4265e54e0ad0b.gif ... imádlak.. de ez LE szál. Én is ilyent szerettem volna.

Az SE... egy ideje már használaton kívül mivel lépten-nyomon egy előzmények nélküli véletlen alkalommal ... kékkel kilépteti a gépemet... be.gif.58385cab70f5496665df4cc2b0636432.gif

Hoppá! :classic_wacko:

Edited by Vyxenne

I have 15 wandering hookers now all ensconced in inns but I think that I have made a mistake in that I have placed Sigrid in Dawnstar, Illia in Morthal, Anka(of Dawnstar) in Winterhold, Betild Silverblood in Windhelm and Adrianna in Riften while the rest are "immersive wenches " or close.

I have not yet any homes in the major cities and only Lakeview manor and the Morthal one (yet to build) and I am uncertain of my mistake as whether it is the fact  that I should not have moved the above uniques out of their native cities  or whether I should have purchased a house in these cities.

I know it sounds stupid but my current char is level 87 and has done few quests and spends all if his time soliciting and trying to dodge the nymphs and teens as they say: "let's take a break lover". His equipment is almost worn down to a stub. I never really appreciated just how hard being a pimp can be. Walking around Skyrim with a pack of nymphs and teens is far safer than  with any stormcloak or imperial armies as they literally cauterize any problems within seconds and I do caves etc. alone as I do like the occasional combat.

So what is my mistake? Not having a house(gold is no issue) or moving the uniques out of their zones so that they become wandering hookers?

Last question: that I should not ask here I have numerous slaves and have no idea what to do with them. I am too "exhausted" to even contemplate raping the females. How does the PAH questline start?  Anyone want 26 vampires cheap? : )

On 9/29/2021 at 6:59 PM, Grey Cloud said:

Ask the NPC for a dance as in:

"Autosave the last dance for me"

My grandparents left a CD collection of hits from the  1945 to 1965 period and I never realized just how lucky they were: understandable lyrics, good tunes, decent singing and a niceness as yet uncontaminated by politics.  Never though before that I was deprived : )

A further note due to some personal boggling: I captured a couple of slaves om a trek from Riften to Windhelm and my righteous followers, all female, astonished me by often helping themselves sexually to the slaves and the wenches were the most likely. Medieval sexuality has long been hidden from most history books but it was exceptionally common even in public so long as the church was not watching although pre celibacy it was the monks and priests who were the worst( Balzac's droll tales) as they had more access to all women. Only the creation of the middle class and the attempted isolation of their daughters did virginity become possible as most females lost it even prepubertally.

The detail in this mod never ceases to amaze and amuse me. well Done!

16 hours ago, Will55 said:

I have 15 wandering hookers now all ensconced in inns but I think that I have made a mistake in that I have placed Sigrid in Dawnstar, Illia in Morthal, Anka(of Dawnstar) in Winterhold, Betild Silverblood in Windhelm and Adrianna in Riften while the rest are "immersive wenches " or close.

I have not yet any homes in the major cities and only Lakeview manor and the Morthal one (yet to build) and I am uncertain of my mistake as whether it is the fact  that I should not have moved the above uniques out of their native cities  or whether I should have purchased a house in these cities.

I'm not sure what problem you're describing. I would gather that you are using the Independent add-on to this mod that lets you assign a hooker to any where you wish (since Morthal and Dawnstar at least are not usually options in this mod) or you are using some other mod entirely to put them there.

16 hours ago, Will55 said:

Last question: that I should not ask here I have numerous slaves and have no idea what to do with them. I am too "exhausted" to even contemplate raping the females. How does the PAH questline start?  Anyone want 26 vampires cheap? : )

That might be better asked in the PAH or PAHE support threads.

9 hours ago, Will55 said:

A further note due to some personal boggling: I captured a couple of slaves om a trek from Riften to Windhelm and my righteous followers, all female, astonished me by often helping themselves sexually to the slaves and the wenches were the most likely.

I am not sure that is part of this mod at all.

6 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I'm not sure what problem you're describing. I would gather that you are using the Independent add-on to this mod that lets you assign a hooker to any where you wish (since Morthal and Dawnstar at least are not usually options in this mod) or you are using some other mod entirely to put them there.

Thank you for the reply: Apologies. yes, of course I am using that mod as well. In going through the many posts here I was under the impression that the city houses were not essential to having the 5 city hookers. I have been "dumping" my independents  at one per inn and assumed that those in the cities would come under the city hooker auspices. But that is not so as I hit my 15 with 5 of them in the cities. So:

1) do I need the city house to get the five and once done, does this release the one already there from Independent to City, or do I have to sack/rehire her?

2) Do the city hookers need to be from that city? (I am in the process of moving those ones back home as I have that impression)

12 hours ago, Will55 said:

In going through the many posts here I was under the impression that the city houses were not essential to having the 5 city hookers.

in this base mod, ownership of the houses is required and those cities are the only locations hookers can be sent. You can edit the dialogs to remove that ownership requirement (it isn't part of the scripts) but you would need one of the other re-works of this mod to have other house locations, like Raven Rock, as options.

12 hours ago, Will55 said:

I have been "dumping" my independents  at one per inn and assumed that those in the cities would come under the city hooker auspices. But that is not so as I hit my 15 with 5 of them in the cities. So:

1) do I need the city house to get the five and once done, does this release the one already there from Independent to City, or do I have to sack/rehire her?

2) Do the city hookers need to be from that city? (I am in the process of moving those ones back home as I have that impression)

This mod is setup so that you can recruit an NPC from any location and assign 3 of them to each of the 5 cities when you buy a house there. The Independent mod lets you assign more ( forget how many ) to more locations. I think the Inde mod just has its own system to add slots and manages them itself, not extending the existing framework directly.

This mod uses an umbrella quest to track where they are (visible in your quest journal) and also keep track of how long it is between visits to the NPCs to calculate how much money they "earned" while you were away.  I don't know if the Inde mod just mirrors this and makes you talk to each hooker or not. I haven't used it in a while because I haven't been managing a brothel like that lately. (although I just had a thought or three... )

In this mod after a certain amount of time, you can assign one of the city hookers to the jarl's court unlocking other options, and I think maybe freeing a fourth slot for the city.  I haven't done that in a while and haven't looked at that part of the dialog tree lately when I have made other changes, so I don't remember those details.

Many thanks karlpaws but I do not think that the latest version is quite like that as I already have two  'independents" in Morthal and Falkreath (both with char owned property) who are in the Jarl's house but do not register as Independent hookers on the map or count. I actually already have one independent in the inn at both as well  and they are counted. What would solve ALL the problems is the ability to increase the number of independents to even 40 or 50 and to forget about the houses until you have then and then reasign 'home".

Does anyone know if this is possible and if so then how? Via SSEedit or the CK? *shudders*

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Caravan Enforcer said:

Could someone repost the download for the mod? The one above is unavailable.

Check the post of Seijin8 on this page.

Same as Kalador posted above you.

Tested the download and it works. Tried with Firefox and Opera on win10 and android.

The question now is what you mean with "the above is unaviable"?

• 2 weeks later...