SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

34 minutes ago, leequiring said:

But if there is no running animation, what then? They are simply standing. I can talk to both, and even get a "dismiss" dialog with her. It doesn't work. I've even used the Combat Sex shout on them both, which only left them stationary in new positions in the room (and me feeling soiled from raping a man!).

There are some console commands mentioned in the thread someplace. The scenes are controlled by quests and the command stops the quest or just advances the stage to do the same thing.

4 hours ago, leequiring said:

But if there is no running animation, what then? They are simply standing. I can talk to both, and even get a "dismiss" dialog with her. It doesn't work. I've even used the Combat Sex shout on them both, which only left them stationary in new positions in the room (and me feeling soiled from raping a man!).

OK, you win. Don't try it then.

i trained a follower as a prostitute but i cant offer her to other npcs. the "offer company" dialoge is always for the player even when my follower is standing next to me.

edit:

i seem to stuck with a npc/wench that follows me i made her a prostitute and found the smith from riverwood who accepted the proposal from me. however when i tell the wench "this is a good spot for u and the client" nothing happens... she says something like if u want.. but the animation does not start... is it because they are outside ?

edit2: i loaded a safegame without that wench however i still dont know what to do after i tell my follower " want to earn money for us?"

On 12/28/2019 at 8:24 PM, 0wnyx said:

i trained a follower as a prostitute but i cant offer her to other npcs. the "offer company" dialoge is always for the player even when my follower is standing next to me.

edit:

i seem to stuck with a npc/wench that follows me i made her a prostitute and found the smith from riverwood who accepted the proposal from me. however when i tell the wench "this is a good spot for u and the client" nothing happens... she says something like if u want.. but the animation does not start... is it because they are outside ?

edit2: i loaded a safegame without that wench however i still dont know what to do after i tell my follower " want to earn money for us?"

When this happens to me... immediately save and load current game... whatever script was messing around generally (but not always) clears and the lady becomes available again.

On 1/2/2020 at 9:14 AM, mariopio said:

Hi there, did somebody modify the esp so to get rid of the foreplay? If no, do someone know how to do it?

LOL! OMG I was just about to ask the same thing! Yeah how do you remove the foreplay anim even when sex only has been selected?? Every time there is a foreplay animation before the main event, it drives me nutz!

On 12/27/2019 at 11:14 PM, leequiring said:

Selecting the actor in console and entering

DISABLE
ENABLE

will stop any animation and fix any momentary glitches the actor might be stuck in.

On 12/13/2019 at 8:51 PM, Ioe123 said:

Thats pity. Do you think rolling it back to previous version will fix it?

Still works with the latest version. I have a hooker set up to work Whiterun, and I can be walking around in the market and spot her heading back to Breezehome with a John. If I follow them and walk in I normally catch the end part of the action..

Hi there, did somebody modify the esp so to get rid of the foreplay? If no, do someone know how to do it?

I'm pretty sure all the scene controls are in SexLab Framework, not in TDFPP, which just passes some parameters to SL and waits for it to do the scene. I could be mistaken (haven't looked for a long time) but I seem to recall that SL has a toggle for foreplay.

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I'm pretty sure all the scene controls are in SexLab Framework, not in TDFPP, which just passes some parameters to SL and waits for it to do the scene. I could be mistaken (haven't looked for a long time) but I seem to recall that SL has a toggle for foreplay.

I think someone hasn't and this has been asked before but I think the answer usually comes up that it could be if the script it re-written.

There are two separate SL scenes queued, TDFPP does not use the SL foreplay yes/no options.  I've just been setting oral to 5 and the others to 0 and dealing with it that way.

9 hours ago, karlpaws said:

There are two separate SL scenes queued, TDFPP does not use the SL foreplay yes/no options.  I've just been setting oral to 5 and the others to 0 and dealing with it that way.

I tried using that exact method and I still get foreplay anims prior to the main event, except I set oral to 0 and the others at 5. Still won't work.

3 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

I tried using that exact method and I still get foreplay anims prior to the main event, except I set oral to 0 and the others at 5. Still won't work.

What I found is TDFPP doesn't do foreplay before blowjobs, only with vaginal and anal.

4 hours ago, karlpaws said:

What I found is TDFPP doesn't do foreplay before blowjobs, only with vaginal and anal.

That's technically foreplay though isn't it?

Hey, I downloaded coffeehecake_musictest dance file but I can't hear any music. I have all the right boxes checked in MCM, any ideas??

THANKS!

7 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

That's technically foreplay though isn't it?

Thematically yes, but SL has a separate "foreplay" tag / status for animations, with separate timing, stripping and related settings.  You can set regular animations that use foreplay tags to use foreplay stripping.  TDFPP isn't using the Foreplay settings of Sexlab as far as I can tell though but is creating its own animation with foreplay tags, and then a second animation with anal or vaginal.

The foreplay animations played by TDFPP do respect the Sexlab timers set in its foreplay section, so you could just lower them to the minimum in order to minimize the impact of the foreplay. TDF mentioned somewhere that the script forces a foreplay animation, which was not his intention. He never got around to fixing it, and probably never will.

1 hour ago, Recoilsuave said:

The foreplay animations played by TDFPP do respect the Sexlab timers set in its foreplay section, so you could just lower them to the minimum in order to minimize the impact of the foreplay. TDF mentioned somewhere that the script forces a foreplay animation, which was not his intention. He never got around to fixing it, and probably never will.

Yeah I should have worded that better. I meant that PP wasn't using the optional "always use foreplay" like some keep suggesting and creates its own two animations.

5 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Yeah I should have worded that better. I meant that PP wasn't using the optional "always use foreplay" like some keep suggesting and creates its own two animations.

If it had not been said, it should also be added that Sexlab manages everything related to the animations (not surprisingly it is the first to be installed) and it is advisable to set it to the best in order to exploit its potential. One of the things to set is the animation time which, in the standard setting has a total of about 1.30 minutes, it would be advisable to increase this time to at least a total of 5 minutes thus allowing the actors to perform preliminary animations before moving on to the animation randomly chosen

It may also happen that the preliminary is also chosen as an animation of sex (blowjobs) and, due to a reduced execution time, it is not possible to see the change of animation

On 1/6/2020 at 12:46 AM, Lestat1627 said:

If it had not been said, it should also be added that Sexlab manages everything related to the animations (not surprisingly it is the first to be installed) and it is advisable to set it to the best in order to exploit its potential. One of the things to set is the animation time which, in the standard setting has a total of about 1.30 minutes, it would be advisable to increase this time to at least a total of 5 minutes thus allowing the actors to perform preliminary animations before moving on to the animation randomly chosen

It may also happen that the preliminary is also chosen as an animation of sex (blowjobs) and, due to a reduced execution time, it is not possible to see the change of animation

Hi Lestat!

I'm not sure how setting vaginal/anal sex (normal) timers higher really helps with anything? I use SLSO with "NPC Game" turned on and everything configured so NPC actors can have sex and orgasm in their own time depending on arousal and excitement. It's not phase dependent which makes the whole thing so much more realistic! Extending the overall time in my case just gives the actors a lot more time to hit the big "O" , you see what I mean? There are a lot of moving parts to get this set up correctly within SLSO/Sexlab /SLAR and Random Sex.

On 1/7/2020 at 4:15 PM, jpee1965 said:

I'm not sure how setting vaginal/anal sex (normal) timers higher really helps with anything?

Not knowing what timing you've set, it might help the actors to have a few seconds more. I configured the timing of SexLab with a total time of about 5 minutes and the actors perform both foreplay and sex scenes (vaginal and / or anal).

On 1/7/2020 at 4:15 PM, jpee1965 said:

I use SLSO with "NPC Game" turned on and everything configured so NPC actors can have sex and orgasm in their own time depending on arousal and excitement.

I set the same as your configure

As for the sex scenes with TDF, it could be that the choice falls on the capacity of your PG (see SexLab> Sex diary),
if by hypothesis he had a preference for some services, they could consequently influence the choices in TDF.

• 1 month later...
Guest AthenaESIV

Would love to see a PC centric addon for this to increase types of approaches, maybe some different types of encounters, and to add MCM options for controlling those additions as well as the other approach type #s cooked into the scripts.

The dances in Dance for Septims are 10/10, hopefully we see more of those added here before too long. The music for dance for septims is amazing as well.

2 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Would love to see a PC centric addon for this to increase types of approaches, maybe some different types of encounters, and to add MCM options for controlling those additions as well as the other approach type #s cooked into the scripts.

+1 to this! It's just not credible to me that I can go out and mingle with people and none of them hits on me! I don't want a rape mod, but some heavy flirting that can lead to sex would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

i keep getting that 'nah, i don't think so' from one npc when asking her to work for me.

i've all the speech perks unlocked, in skills 263 points on speech (100 + enchanted things).

i'm best friends with her, so what is so wrong with this mod?..

even tried to add her to all those PC-friendly factions 5c84d, 5a1a4, 19809, setrelationshiprank.. all that.

and.. nah, i don't think so

i am upset i need it fixed

edit:

(15 min later) lols. bump up their arousal.

thank you sir ?