The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

I finished the quest, works like a charm. Definitely +1 from me. I have just slight issue at the end of the quest. I can still see it in my journal after the Sybil is f*cked by Sanquine. Is there something else supposed to happen afterwards?

Getting the same thing, the quest journal still wants me to join them on the first floor, even after the "ceremony" has taken place. Not sure if it's a bug, oversight, or if I did something wrong. 

Is there anything else after this? Any bonuses?

Also, since the initial quest to collect 10 donations, I haven't been able to turn in any offerings, I keep getting the message that I've already turned in some today and I need to come back tomorrow, but it's been weeks of "game time."

I finished the quest, works like a charm. Definitely +1 from me. I have just slight issue at the end of the quest. I can still see it in my journal after the Sybil is f*cked by Sanquine. Is there something else supposed to happen afterwards?

Getting the same thing, the quest journal still wants me to join them on the first floor, even after the "ceremony" has taken place. Not sure if it's a bug, oversight, or if I did something wrong. 

Also, since the initial quest to collect 10 donations, I haven't been able to turn in any offerings, I keep getting the message that I've already turned in some today and I need to come back tomorrow, but it's been weeks of "game time."

Same here.

Did you talk to Fjotra again after the ceremony?

That should clear out the quest from the journal. If not, I will need a screenshot of what is displayed.

The lack of reward is deliberate. 

This quest is about helping the temple, one way or another.

The temple's fate is your reward :)

There are some perks though.

If you chose the path of corruption, you will get an easy way to have sex with members of the temple faction (in Markarth or out). That will in turn give you Marks of Dibella to cash in for perk points with the Sybil.

If you chose the path of purification, I am afraid there aren't any perks at the moment. I will be working on that for future updates.

In either case, you can still collect donations to the temple and find them in the donation box (free items and gold).

I will look into the reported bug about the 'come back later' topic.

For some reason, even though I haven't touched my load order, the dress for Senna after Hamal corrupts her is bugged. Senna's body is invisible.

The outfit is "Dibella Whore Jewelry". The funny thing is that I added it to my own character's inventory and tried equipping it, and it worked just fine.

EDIT: Well, that's weird. I simply brought up the console, clicked her and used the 'unequipall' command and instead of, you know, unequipping all of her clothing, it actually equipped the "Dibella Whore Jewelry" outfit, which showed up just fine on her body.

What is supposed to happen after you corrupt every single shrine that's in your quest log? Because I did, and Mother Hamal still says there are more shrines to be corrupted.

Ophelia, Marianne, Moira and Haelga, all corrupted.

I'm using the latest version and use LOOT to organize my load order.

Also... I'm kinda confused right now. I was reading the last few pages and I realized that I never got this quest to rescue any Dibella Sister. I rescued Fjotra and found one of the sister's dead body and that's about it.

If you chose the path of corruption, you will get an easy way to have sex with members of the temple faction (in Markarth or out). That will in turn give you Marks of Dibella to cash in for perk points with the Sybil.

In either case, you can still collect donations to the temple and find them in the donation box (free items and gold).

Giving her the marks does nothing for me, no indicators of items gained or status affects.

Giving her the marks does nothing for me, no indicators of items gained or status affects.

Wait, you're supposed to gain perk points when you give marks to the Sybil?

Ok, definitely add me on the list of people having this glitch.

Wait, you're supposed to gain perk points when you give marks to the Sybil?

Ok, definitely add me on the list of people having this glitch.

The effect ended up being very subtle. It is very possible you received the perks without noticing.

I will try to add a more explicit message.

oh, my bad. This is my journal

Thanks. This definitely should not happen. I will check it out.

What is the result of this in the console again?

sqs _SLSD_QST_corruption

I don't quite understand what the Dibellasisterhoodsisters file does. If I don't install that then they don't have different outfits in the corrupt/pure paths?

This is explained in the Installation instructions on the download page.

The file allows the update of outfits during quests. 

It is optional if you don't care about what they look like.

sqs _SLSD_QST_corruption

Stage 0: 1

Stage 5: 1

Stage 6: 1

Stage 10: 1

Stage 20: 1

Stage 21: 1

Stage 22: 1

Stage 30: 1

Stage 31: 1

Stage 32: 1

Stage 33: 1

Stage 34: 1

Stage 35. 1

Stage 36: 1

Stage 39: 1

Stage 40: 1

Stage 41: 1

Stage 42: 1

Stage 50: 1

Stage 51: 1

Stage 59: 1

Stage 100: 1

sqs _SLSD_QST_corruption

Stage 0: 1

Stage 5: 1

Stage 6: 1

Stage 10: 1

Stage 20: 1

Stage 21: 1

Stage 22: 1

Stage 30: 1

Stage 31: 1

Stage 32: 1

Stage 33: 1

Stage 34: 1

Stage 35. 1

Stage 36: 1

Stage 39: 1

Stage 40: 1

Stage 41: 1

Stage 42: 1

Stage 50: 1

Stage 51: 1

Stage 59: 1

Stage 100: 1

Thanks.. that helped.

I believe this will be fixed in the next version (but it may or may not get cleared when you update on a game that already has that stage displayed like that).

You will have to try this in the console for the next version:

setstage _SLSD_QST_corruption 59
setstage _SLSD_QST_corruption 100

Since the quest doesn't allow repeated stages, I don't know if that command will work on the update.

What are the quest names? I'm on the redemption part or whatever it's called where I have to run around and find keepsakes for the sisters  but the quest isn't updating when I find them. I found Orla's, took all the items out the container and I got nothing updated nor can I turn in the things I found to her. 

What are the quest names? I'm on the redemption part or whatever it's called where I have to run around and find keepsakes for the sisters  but the quest isn't updating when I find them. I found Orla's, took all the items out the container and I got nothing updated nor can I turn in the things I found to her. 

There is always a book, letter, journal when you find them.

Read them and your quest will progress.