The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Hey guys, I think I figured out the no response for healga and svana. I have a few follower mods including AFT. I noticed after a while, I get no response from my follower and they stop following. So I uninstalled AFT and installed UFO, and now they are responding.

Thanks for the tip, but I don't have any follower mods of that sort so, I think it's likely something else in my case. Glad you got your problem fixed though.

Just to be sure - did you ever drink from the altar at the end of Heart of Dibella and receive the Agent of Dibella perk?

I am trying to understand which condition is failing on that dialogue.

Yes. All the vanilla quests involved were done. Sorry, not much help, I know.

Hey guys, I think I figured out the no response for healga and svana. I have a few follower mods including AFT. I noticed after a while, I get no response from my follower and they stop following. So I uninstalled AFT and installed UFO, and now they are responding.

Thanks for the tip, but I don't have any follower mods of that sort so, I think it's likely something else in my case. Glad you got your problem fixed though.

Just to be sure - did you ever drink from the altar at the end of Heart of Dibella and receive the Agent of Dibella perk?

The next thing that could help figure this out is going to be unfortunately tedious for you.

Short of a screenshot, I could use a list of which topics are showing for Haelga and Svana.

The next thing that could help figure this out is going to be unfortunately tedious for you.

Short of a screenshot, I could use a list of which topics are showing for Haelga and Svana

All of the topics. I have already done the corruption way. Then I went back to a previous save I did and I'm working on the redemption way now.

Short of a screenshot, I could use a list of which topics are showing for Haelga and Svana

All of the topics. I have already done the corruption way. Then I went back to a previous save I did and I'm working on the redemption way now.

So there is no problem anymore?

Do you have Sexlab Defeat installed? 

Defeat can cause all the followers to have no dialogue and instead just have the option "..."

All you need to do is open its menu with "0" and select "clean up"

I do have Agent of Dibella.

The Defeat cleanup didn't resolve it (but thanks for the suggestion).

The dialog options I have are What is this place? Are you the only one who works here? plus one from SLEN and one from SLWorkinggirl. Strangely, the "about bathing..." option from Bathing in Skyrim is also not available for Haelga after I tell Svana I gave her the marks and the vanilla quest steps are gone from the menu, though it, like the "I know what your master is doing...." one are available when I give the marks to Haelga.

Assuming that no other solution is found before then, I am going to try going back to a save right at the end of the Mara part of the quest and replay from there - sorry not to have done that already, but I haven't had time to actually play much since I first posted.

Edit: RL gave me a chance to go check out the older save. Sadly, the quest still won't complete (same numbers for both "sqs" checks you requested before). But, at least this time I do have the dialog options from bathing and also the "I bring the beauty of Dibella...." temple donation option.

Afaik, the only thing I did differently was dismissing my follower in Markarth instead of Riften, so, I am at a loss.

Thanks again for all the help, though I am starting to think that it may just be some thing that's going wrong in my game somehow and that I just need to play through again from scratch instead of trying to rush through to the new content.

If you are missing textures for Senna's dress, I have a few questions for you.

1- Are you using the default CBBE sisters addon or one of the recently posted ones?

2- Can you post a screenshot?

As far as i can tell, the texture is already included in the bsa file.

The nifs for the UNP version of the dress point to the textures for Imperial Outfit instead of Imperial Wedding Outfit. Those who have the original standalone mod installed should see the textures normally.

Looks like the original mesh and texture was taken from the wedding dress replacer version not the standalone easy way to fix is to dl the original mod and install the texture folder(if you don't want the added esp). I'll upload a fixed file in a little while

If you are missing textures for Senna's dress, I have a few questions for you.

1- Are you using the default CBBE sisters addon or one of the recently posted ones?

2- Can you post a screenshot?

As far as i can tell, the texture is already included in the bsa file.

The nifs for the UNP version of the dress point to the textures for Imperial Outfit instead of Imperial Wedding Outfit. Those who have the original standalone mod installed should see the textures normally.

Looks like the original mesh and texture was taken from the wedding dress replacer version not the standalone easy way to fix is to dl the original mod and install the texture folder(if you don't want the added esp). I'll upload a fixed file in a little while

Here is fixed main file, I removed the daggers off the ass on the sybil pure outfit also uploaded a quick fix for people using the old file

DibellaSisterhoodSistersUNPv129c.7z

UNPSistersQuickFix.7z

sorry I use CBBE and I know nothing of UNP in any of it's forms if anyone would like to take my files and convert them please feel free

Here's a quick-and-dirty conversion to UUNP, for anyone who's interested. The CBBE sliders are really excellent, so this only took about twenty minutes. If anyone finds any sliders that result in clipping, let me know and I can tweak it.

Thanks a lot!

Do you have Sexlab Defeat installed? 

Defeat can cause all the followers to have no dialogue and instead just have the option "..."

All you need to do is open its menu with "0" and select "clean up"

Yes, I use defeat and I'm up to the part with Orla and so far, everything is good.

So ,I'm doing the redemption quest (and enjoying it), and I am in the middle of Orla's quest, but I have a problem. Fuz ro doh is being pissy and dropping lines, so I know what I am looking for is in Jorrvaskr, but I have no idea what it is. If someone would be so kind as to give me a hint at what it might be, i would appreciate it. thanks in advance.

So ,I'm doing the redemption quest (and enjoying it), and I am in the middle of Orla's quest, but I have a problem. Fuz ro doh is being pissy and dropping lines, so I know what I am looking for is in Jorrvaskr, but I have no idea what it is. If someone would be so kind as to give me a hint at what it might be, i would appreciate it. thanks in advance.

You are looking for a keepsake that the She-Wolf of Jovarrsk would keep in her quarters :)

finished the redeption path, the story was good, the mission some difficult, It is that we are accustomed to bookmarks.

I report that senna and the sybil change their pure clothes to the corrupctio clothes again.

I felt some empty the chapter 2, there was no sex, I thought to purify the priestesses at the end of each request, the dragonborn would use its power to complete its purification, but nothing, perhaps in a update.

i did remember getting a huge FPS drop when entering temple of dibella using your mod but that was a long time ago 

i just wanna know if this okay with laptop I3 cause im playing skyrim on 15-20 FPS

Someone with the same specs would have to answer that one.

The original fps drop was due to the high resolution statues initially added to the mod. These statues have been drastically simplified since. I don't see a drop in fps on my machine but I do have an i7 desktop.

i did remember getting a huge FPS drop when entering temple of dibella using your mod but that was a long time ago 

i just wanna know if this okay with laptop I3 cause im playing skyrim on 15-20 FPS

Someone with the same specs would have to answer that one.

The original fps drop was due to the high resolution statues initially added to the mod. These statues have been drastically simplified since. I don't see a drop in fps on my machine but I do have an i7 desktop.

ok thanks im going to try this one out again 

You are looking for a keepsake that the She-Wolf of Jovarrsk would keep in her quarters :)

Got it, Thanks for the assist. Looking forward to the next stage.

A question, probably a stupid one.

How do i get the marks of dibella, because it's said on the description that you can exchange them for perks ?

I've seen a few lying around in the temple, but how do i earn them ?

I'm pretty early at the quests

so maybe i didnt reach it yet...

Just one thing to confirm, do u get anything from bringing donations to the temple ? Because everytime i bring those in, i get nothing... is this how it's supposed to be or is something glitching on my end ?

A question, probably a stupid one.

How do i get the marks of dibella, because it's said on the description that you can exchange them for perks ?

I've seen a few lying around in the temple, but how do i earn them ?

I'm pretty early at the quests

so maybe i didnt reach it yet...

Just one thing to confirm, do u get anything from bringing donations to the temple ? Because everytime i bring those in, i get nothing... is this how it's supposed to be or is something glitching on my end ?

You can find marks of dibella I loot from certain npcs. Some are hand placed near famous practitioners of Dibella. You can also earn them from having sex with members of the temple of dibella faction.

As for the collections you get for the temple, your reward is the satisfaction of helping your sisters :) .. Oh, and the donations themselves end up in a collection box in the main temple room and is available for free once you complete the Heart of dibella quest.

Skyrimii,

I have a quick question. Why isn't there so much information about map notice? It is so unfriendly to play game without map sign to find 2 lost traveling sisters. I know one sister is dead in tower where future Sibil was found. Another one there is only information that she is some wehre in forsworn area. Do you want to tease the game player or what? I could use TES5Editor to change stage,but it is so boring to do that.

As result, I gave up after 10 minutes to play this mod and deleted all of your Skyrim mods. I am wondering what was your intention... no map sign to let PC go to next target? Why ?????

Skyrimii,

I have a quick question. Why isn't there so much information about map notice? It is so unfriendly to play game without map sign to find 2 lost traveling sisters. I know one sister is dead in tower where future Sibil was found. Another one there is only information that she is some wehre in forsworn area. Do you want to tease the game player or what? I could use TES5Editor to change stage,but it is so boring to do that.

As result, I gave up after 10 minutes to play this mod and deleted all of your Skyrim mods. I am wondering what was your intention... no map sign to let PC go to next target? Why ?????

Two reasons for that choice:

One is technical - I am still struggling to get map markers work right. Every time I tried to use a map marker, it never worked right (especially, the link from the journal to the map marker never worked right).

One is a personal preference - the point of that quest is to find what happened to the traveling sisters. Nobody knows where they disappeared, so adding a map marker feel too much like hand holding to me. I tried to provide clues in dialogues.

If you talk to people in Markarth, some will tell you the sisters went on the road to Rorikstead. If you go to Roriskstead, people will tell you they never made it there. If you go to Karthwasten, you will be told one sister went through but the other did not. Conclusion, one sister is lost somewhere after Karthwasten but not as far as Rorisktead. And the other sister is lost before Karthwasten. There aren't many sources of bandits or forsworns on that road, so if you look at the map, that leaves out two forsworn strongholds to explore.

I know this part of the quest is difficult to many people, and I am open to suggestions on how to make it better *without* adding a map marker :)

I will be happy to add more clues if anyone can think of something that would fit the story.

hm how about some clues along the road like a lost wapon (quest item) whit a hint on it like an tribe insignia or something that shows you here is the site of kidnapping / "strugle"

lost item of the sister on the ground in direction maybe

just like a scavinger hunt