The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

ok I think I have the Bodyslide files all done for all the outfits included in both the main file and the sisters addon

attachicon.gifThe Sisterhood of Dibella + Sisters BodySlide Files.zip

There are some minor clipping issues but I've done the aboslute best I can with my limited knowledge if someone with more knowledge of BS would care to run over these and fix them please do

all files should include HDT I've checked them and all seam to work but let me know if there are issues

SkyrimLL feel free to add this to the downloads section if you want

How would I install this using MO? I know I should click set data directory on data folder but that just brings up more submenus, actually that's all I know. Thanks.

Please, How many time I need to wait before get the next quest ?

I saved the sybil, i bring back the remains of thje two dead travelling sisters... and I have no options to advance the quest.

I gone in the bath, talk about the mother and how the sybil is adjusting...

I saved the sybil, i bring back the remains of thje two dead travelling sisters... and I have no options to advance the quest.

I believe you need to get the Sybil to level up once (either through giving her marks or through "instruction") and then you will get a new conversation topic with Senna that kicks off the next round of quests.

You need to read both of the letters.

If you have, then there is something else going wrong.

ok I think I have the Bodyslide files all done for all the outfits included in both the main file and the sisters addon

There are some minor clipping issues but I've done the aboslute best I can with my limited knowledge if someone with more knowledge of BS would care to run over these and fix them please do

all files should include HDT I've checked them and all seam to work but let me know if there are issues

How would I install this using MO? I know I should click set data directory on data folder but that just brings up more submenus, actually that's all I know. Thanks.

Make sure the you select only the Data Directory

post-282690-0-39172100-1452301926_thumb.png

post-282690-0-31597600-1452301932_thumb.png

post-282690-0-23094000-1452301933_thumb.png

Once it looks like the 3rd picture click OK then look for the mod it installed in your load order and Right Click and choose Ignore Missing Data

Any chance of a UUNP version of the bodyslide files?

sorry I use CBBE and I know nothing of UNP in any of it's forms if anyone would like to take my files and convert them please feel free

Make sure the you select only the Data Directory

attachicon.gifInstall 1.PNG

attachicon.gifInstall 2.png

attachicon.gifInstall 3.png

Once it looks like the 3rd picture click OK then look for the mod it installed in your load order and Right Click and choose Ignore Missing Data

Any chance of a UUNP version of the bodyslide files?

sorry I use CBBE and I know nothing of UNP in any of it's forms if anyone would like to take my files and convert them please feel free

Thank you so much. I always thought it was supposed to show green text when it was good to go. Learned something new today.

Here's a quick-and-dirty conversion to UUNP, for anyone who's interested. The CBBE sliders are really excellent, so this only took about twenty minutes. If anyone finds any sliders that result in clipping, let me know and I can tweak it.

DibellaSisterhood Bodyslide UUNP.7z

Here's a quick-and-dirty conversion to UUNP, for anyone who's interested. The CBBE sliders are really excellent, so this only took about twenty minutes. If anyone finds any sliders that result in clipping, let me know and I can tweak it.

Thank you! That`s what I want.

Thank you! That`s what I want.

Glad to provide. :-)

Thanks... I will upload that one too in the downloads area.

Once I get my main machine back, I will rename these packages consistently and re-upload them.

may want to hold off on the uploads Bodyslide has recently updated and now uses a new file format to store sliders I'm going through now to see if any other changes will have affected anything

dunno if mark is using the new version or old version of BS

When I try to batch build the group, no outfit shows up, am I using BodySlide wrong ?

I have tried with two separate new games, did everything as I read it in these posts, but I cannot get dialoge from svana after I confronted Healga. Is there a console command to get her to start chapter two? Please help!

After you confront Haelga with the marks of Dibella, you still have to go to Svana to complete the vanilla quest.

Then go back to Haelga to force her to talk about the temple.

And then, go back to Svana to finish chapter 1.

I have tried with two separate new games, did everything as I read it in these posts, but I cannot get dialoge from svana after I confronted Healga. Is there a console command to get her to start chapter two? Please help!

After you confront Haelga with the marks of Dibella, you still have to go to Svana to complete the vanilla quest.

I did that, Haelga has no dialog.

When I try to batch build the group, no outfit shows up, am I using BodySlide wrong ?

if you are using the UUNP version you need to have the latest bodyslide as it uses a different file format from the old bodyslide

I'm in the process of converting the CBBE version, Also looking at fixing a few things

Can you share a screenshot of dialogues for Haelga and for Svana?

And a copy of your load order just in case?

I built them using the latest version of Outfit Studio, using the new file formats. You'll need an uptodate version of Bodyslide.

Is there a walkthrough somewhere?

I need to know if I'm stuck or bugged.

I'm using the latest version (2016-01-03), my Temple Corruption is 4 and my Sybil level is 3.

1 - The quest "Joining Sisterhood of Dibella" is still in my quest journal despite having joined it already. There are two quest notes: "I found a note from travelling sister Elena" (which I got from her body in the Sybil rescue mission) and "Keep collecting donations for the Temple and check the donations box near the altar once you join the Sisterhood". I've checked it several times after getting donations and nothing really special shows up. And by that I mean, no quest items. Also, reading the note didn't yield in any results whatsoever. No new dialogue trees or new quests/quest updates. Is this normal?

Also, for some reason, I placed some items inside the chest and the next day when I went to check it these things I had placed were marked as stolen, while everything else was fine. Is it problematic if I 'player.setownership' on the donation chest? Will it cause any problems?

2 - I'm stuck at the part where you have to confront Haelga shortly after finding her letter on Mother Hamal's chest. I've looked all over her bunker and I'm not really sure what can be used as blackmail.

3 - A very minor bug: The gate that leads to the outside in the bathing area says 'locked' but I can open it as if it weren't from the inside. However, as soon as I try to open it from the outside, the lockpicking prompt opens up.

Help?

It wouldn't let me upload the screen shots.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2016-01-09T22-35-28.txt

Is there a walkthrough somewhere?

I need to know if I'm stuck or bugged.

I'm using the latest version (2016-01-03), my Temple Corruption is 4 and my Sybil level is 3.

1 - The quest "Joining Sisterhood of Dibella" is still in my quest journal despite having joined it already. There are two quest notes: "I found a note from travelling sister Elena" (which I got from her body in the Sybil rescue mission) and "Keep collecting donations for the Temple and check the donations box near the altar once you join the Sisterhood". I've checked it several times after getting donations and nothing really special shows up. And by that I mean, no quest items. Also, reading the note didn't yield in any results whatsoever. No new dialogue trees or new quests/quest updates. Is this normal?

Also, for some reason, I placed some items inside the chest and the next day when I went to check it these things I had placed were marked as stolen, while everything else was fine. Is it problematic if I 'player.setownership' on the donation chest? Will it cause any problems?

2 - I'm stuck at the part where you have to confront Haelga shortly after finding her letter on Mother Hamal's chest. I've looked all over her bunker and I'm not really sure what can be used as blackmail.

3 - A very minor bug: The gate that leads to the outside in the bathing area says 'locked' but I can open it as if it weren't from the inside. However, as soon as I try to open it from the outside, the lockpicking prompt opens up.

Help?

There is a walk through here: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Sisterhood-of-Dibella:-Walkthrough

For 1, Joining the sisterhood is currently incomplete. The quest remains in your journal so you can continue collecting donations. I noticed the ownership issue with stolen items only recently. I will fix it soon.

For 2, you need to complete Haelgas vanilla quest with Svana in order to blackmail her. Talk to Svana about what it is like to work for her aunt.

For 3, I noticed that before but I don't know how to fix it.

It wouldn't let me upload the screen shots.

Did you try moving the sisterhood esp file closer to the end of your list?

I can't see why the dialogues would be missing.

Can you try this in the console?

sqs _slsd_qst_initiation

What is the last stage set to 1?