The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

2- I use 7base body, and the clothes look odd in the sister, could you give instructions for a person who can not use CK

(not very good at computers) how to change the clothes.

I tried to make a 7BO version a while ago but the lack of availability of conversions at the time forced me to mix in some Bombshell and Cleavage versions of some of the outfits, and at least one of them was not available at all so it was left as is. Everything is being converted to MCBM now so I stopped caring. Take a look:

Thank you for this!

No problem, although you may find it obsolete with the latest sisters update.

thanks for the help, but you say it did not work, I'm confused

2- I use 7base body, and the clothes look odd in the sister, could you give instructions for a person who can not use CK

(not very good at computers) how to change the clothes.

I tried to make a 7BO version a while ago but the lack of availability of conversions at the time forced me to mix in some Bombshell and Cleavage versions of some of the outfits, and at least one of them was not available at all so it was left as is. Everything is being converted to MCBM now so I stopped caring. Take a look:

Thank you for this!

No problem, although you may find it obsolete with the latest sisters update.

thanks for the help, but you say it did not work, I'm confused

It did work, but as of yesterday it will not work anymore unless the meshes are renamed to match the new naming convention in the latest update. As well, some of the outfits have been completely changed and you will need to locate versions that match your body type.

Of course, none of this really matters because you can use any outfits you want as long as the meshes are renamed to be the same as the ones in the mod. To see them just follow the instructions on the mod's description page and extract the meshes from the sisters BSA. I use this tool to do that:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/34/?

Here is a unp version of the sisters 129c, read me and screens enclosed in the file, enjoy

Excellent, It works, finally breasts are no longer odd, thank you, just one thing, I use The Ordinary Women and when use your pack, the face of senna change (only face, not the body and hair), and if I reinstall ordynary women, lost your changes, any ideas?

and this is just one question, could I change the appearance of the sister using your pack meshes and textures?

Here is a unp version of the sisters 129c, read me and screens enclosed in the file, enjoy

Does this pack include the same outfits at in my version or are there different models?

Do you mind if I add this link to the download section of the mod?

Any chance you could add some dominant PC options to the Sanguine worship once the temple is corrupted? Currently it feels a little onesided. Something along the lines of "you push them down to their knees" etc.

Once the temple is fully corrupted you should be able to ask any sister to celebrate Sanguine together.

I may add a more dominant option later but that will have to be something I can configure or disable for those who don't want it.

Excellent, It works, finally breasts are no longer odd, thank you, just one thing, I use The Ordinary Women and when use your pack, the face of senna change (only face, not the body and hair), and if I reinstall ordynary women, lost your changes, any ideas?

and this is just one question, could I change the appearance of the sister using your pack meshes and textures?

You can't use both mods as they both change the face.

What you would have to do is use tes5edit to carry over the face changes from Ordinary Women into Sisterhood - which means you will have to do the same thing after each update of the sisterhood addon esp file (I try to limit the number of times I update that esp for these reasons).

Does this pack include the same outfits at in my version or are there different models?

Do you mind if I add this link to the download section of the mod?

Any chance you could add some dominant PC options to the Sanguine worship once the temple is corrupted? Currently it feels a little onesided. Something along the lines of "you push them down to their knees" etc.

Once the temple is fully corrupted you should be able to ask any sister to celebrate Sanguine together.

I may add a more dominant option later but that will have to be something I can configure or disable for those who don't want it.

You can't use both mods as they both change the face.

What you would have to do is use tes5edit to carry over the face changes from Ordinary Women into Sisterhood - which means you will have to do the same thing after each update of the sisterhood addon esp file (I try to limit the number of times I update that esp for these reasons).

do whatever you like, it's your mod , I just changed a couple of files

Try placing appearance changers like The Ordinary Women after sisters.esp, and as far down as you can position them in your load order. In my experience Senna should have the changed appearance from that mod and still wear the custom outfit from Sisters of Dibella because it is controlled by a script. In some rare cases the appearance changer will prevent the script from working correctly so a simple fix is to delete the outfit from Senna's form in The Ordinary Women using Tes5edit. 

What's the name of the this outfit  please  ? 

the one in the folder  "sister_corrupted"

attachicon.gifdibellaJewlery.png

here we go:

-Lady Ritual from demonica

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-916.html

bye!

S.

edit: if you want a CBBE HDT BodySlide version, click here:: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/?p=1173331

What's the name of the this outfit  please  ? 

the one in the folder  "sister_corrupted"

attachicon.gifdibellaJewlery.png

Lady Ritual , the mod author is listed in the read me, also there is a list of links link in an earlier post(about two or three days back),  in this forum that lead to that armor, and some of the other armors I used, for future reference all the armors I used are listed in the read me with the authors name, and place used.

Lady Ritual , the mod author is listed in the read me, also there is a list of links link in an earlier post(about two or three days back),  in this forum that lead to that armor, and some of the other armors I used, for future reference all the armors I used are listed in the read me with the authors name, and place used.

here we go:

-Lady Ritual from demonica

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-916.html

bye!

S.

edit: if you want a CBBE HDT BodySlide version, click here:: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/?p=1173331

Thank you thank you :D :D you are both awesome people :D  :blush:

Version 1.2.9c is out with additional tweaks, including missing journal entries for chapter 2 quests and hopefully fixed AI packages for Anwen and Hamal.

Hooray! biggrin.png

Something to sweeten the evenings of the first boring work-week of the year.

A quick check with TES5Edit reported 5 "Identical to Master" in the v1.2.9c version.... I assume they are accidental?unsure.png

Better have a look at those:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [04] SexLab_DibellaCult.esp

[00:01] All Done!

[Filtering done] Processed Records: 893325 Elapsed Time: 00:08

[undeleting and Disabling References done] Processed Records: 1753, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Removing: [NAVM:00039148] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthMines [CELL:00020EED] (in MarkarthWorld "Markarth" [WRLD:00016D71] at -43,0))

Removing: [REFR:0007BDBD] (places DweDoorSmall01Load "Door" [DOOR:00064092] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00016E02] (in MarkarthWorld "Markarth" [WRLD:00016D71]) at -43,1)

Removing: [REFR:00016377] (places RiftenDoorLoad01 "Door" [DOOR:0004D6ED] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at 27,-18)

Removing: [REFR:00042664] (places FXAmbBeamDustBig04 [MSTT:0006ED63] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of Morvunskar01 "Morvunskar" [CELL:00015239])

Removing: Anwen "Anwen" [NPC_:00013386]

[Removing "Identical to Master" records done] Processed Records: 1753, Removed Records: 5, Elapsed Time: 00:00

... I just want to be sure that cleaning them out is not breaking something important from the mod?

Version 1.2.9c is out with additional tweaks, including missing journal entries for chapter 2 quests and hopefully fixed AI packages for Anwen and Hamal.

Hooray! biggrin.png

Something to sweeten the evenings of the first boring work-week of the year.

A quick check with TES5Edit reported 5 "Identical to Master" in the v1.2.9c version.... I assume they are accidental?unsure.png

Better have a look at those:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [04] SexLab_DibellaCult.esp

[00:01] All Done!

[Filtering done] Processed Records: 893325 Elapsed Time: 00:08

[undeleting and Disabling References done] Processed Records: 1753, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Removing: [NAVM:00039148] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthMines [CELL:00020EED] (in MarkarthWorld "Markarth" [WRLD:00016D71] at -43,0))

Removing: [REFR:0007BDBD] (places DweDoorSmall01Load "Door" [DOOR:00064092] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00016E02] (in MarkarthWorld "Markarth" [WRLD:00016D71]) at -43,1)

Removing: [REFR:00016377] (places RiftenDoorLoad01 "Door" [DOOR:0004D6ED] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at 27,-18)

Removing: [REFR:00042664] (places FXAmbBeamDustBig04 [MSTT:0006ED63] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of Morvunskar01 "Morvunskar" [CELL:00015239])

Removing: Anwen "Anwen" [NPC_:00013386]

[Removing "Identical to Master" records done] Processed Records: 1753, Removed Records: 5, Elapsed Time: 00:00

... I just want to be sure that cleaning them out is not breaking something important from the mod?

I thought I removed them already.

I don't think they should be a problem.

Hi Sky,

I think the Gatti Juwel is the perfect "armor" for corruption context  ;)

but is better if you add all pieces (JewelNeck, JewelWrist and JewelAnkle.. not the hiheels)

For testing I added with nifskope the missing parts and relative missing node (copy branch to original nif files), to my bodyslide GattiJuwel preset.. I changed the dismember body partition to 32 and the result is pretty cool.

post-207275-0-02207700-1452016536_thumb.jpgpost-207275-0-85106300-1452016541_thumb.jpg

just an idea.

byebye!

S.

Hi Sky,

but is better if you add all pieces (JewelNeck, JewelWrist and JewelAnkle.. not the hiheels)

For testing I added with nifskope the missing parts and relative missing node (copy branch to original nif files), to my bodyslide GattiJuwel preset.. I changed the dismember body partition to 32 and the result is pretty cool.

attachicon.gifjuwelarmor_full_1.jpgattachicon.gifjuwelarmor_full_2.jpg

just an idea.

byebye!

S.

Can you share your edited files?

I will take a look at them.

Hi Sky,

just an idea.

byebye!

S.

yes, of course  ;)

sister_corrupted.7z

for all those who want to download and use it.. is based on ALSL Body - CBBE BBP TBBP HDT Bodyslide presets (which I use in my game) the v1.2 armor preset.

S.

quick question skyrimll as I'm trying to wrap my head around making the bodyslide version of all the outfits in both Dibellacult and dibellacult_sisters

I noticed sisters doesn't list sexleb_dibellacult.esp as a master file. was this intentional? or just an oversight? as it seams a little useless to have Sisters with out the main file

tell me to sod off if you like just noticed it and thought I'd mention it

oh and the reason it's taking me so long to get the bodyslide stuff done is cos I'm a noob at all this so if anyone else wants to jump on this and produce a CBBE Bodyslide version don't wory about me i'll thank you aswell

Hi Sky,

just an idea.

byebye!

S.

that looks really nice, is it possibly a new set of cuffs maybe? Or can we use it as a set of cuffs? I could show it to Kimmy from Cursed Loot too if ya wanted since honestly that looks pretty devious too. I went to google it and found the original file on the Nexus :P http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18452/?

The reason I came here though is to report a bug I saw after installing the mod. It involved the door opposite of the baths, on the right down the stairs. It seems to be missing. Also though I noticed my version [128] is now out of date so I dont know if it was fixed already. Ive just downloaded the new files though so maybe that will fix it.

I still took a picture for you however. http://puu.sh/ml4n5/33293eab81.jpg

That's what I was referencing - it just seemed a bit odd that even a male PC only had the option to submit to the sisters (and get strapon animations).