The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

well least I haven't started this quest line yet. I should just be able to update if I've not started it right? I've not even been near the locations

That's correct.

I tried to make it upgrade friendly.

All you need to do is install the files and keep the mod near the end of your load order.

So, I have a problem with Senna personalization...

I installed The Ordinary Women.. it modifies both Haelga and Senna face.

I have no problem with Haelga, but Senna seems to have evident neckseam when he dressed (any outfit i try to put in \meshes\armor\sl_dibella_sisters\sister_pure\dress_0~1.nif)

my Mod organizer order is this:

-SexLab - The Sisterhood of Dibella

-SexLab - The Sisterhood of Dibella - Sisters

-The Ordinary Women

and the same on esp load order..

post-207275-0-99935400-1451576580_thumb.png

I put here an image to report the problem (in this image i use a "CT77 Wedding Dress")

post-207275-0-19171000-1451576519_thumb.jpg

it seems that the weight of the body is correct to 70 but the dress is set to 100.

I try to select NPC and type "setnpcweight 70" and "disable+enable" but nothing happens.

when I remove the clothes with console "removeallitems" the body is set correctly to weight 70 and neckseam is gone.

post-207275-0-64403100-1451576550_thumb.jpg

how do I fix it?

thanks in advance!

S.

edit: re-add images

I am happy to announce version 1.2.9 is out with these changes:

- Added: Complete Chapter 2 - redemption branch

- Added: Disable Initiation topics once Corruption or Redemption quests have started

- Added: Remove children from some quest related topics

- Added: Disable Fjotra/Hamal bound pose if sexlab anim is running

- Fixed: Hamal will often say more shrines need to be corrupted even after all shrines are done.

MANY thanks to the beta testers who provided feedback on such short notice and to @Old_book for providing a huge part of the dialogues in the Redemption branch of the quests.

Enjoy. And Happy New Year.

Note: In order to play this side of the quest, you need a save game completed at the end of chapter 1, or you need a new game and work your way to the end of chapter 1.

Talk to Haelga to get started.

The choice between corruption or redemption branches is irreversible.

You will have to do one or the other.

A few known issues:

- I couldn't get a map marker to the Sarethi farm to work for one of the quest. This is the farm with the nirnroots next to Ivarstead.

- If you visited that area before, the key you receive there may not work. Use lockpick or the console to get in the farm after talking to the right NPC

- Anwen should have an AI to remain bound in place. I couldn't get that to work either. I am still investigating why.

post-159469-0-45929500-1451592696_thumb.png

post-159469-0-39886300-1451592698_thumb.png

post-159469-0-85988300-1451592699_thumb.png

post-159469-0-65551900-1451592701_thumb.png

I just updated the files to 1.2.9a to address this issue:

- Fixed: Hamal will often say more shrines need to be corrupted even after all shrines are done (hopefully done this time)

This one is difficult to test for me right now because I would have to redo the whole corruption questline (I am at the end of the redemption branch in my test game).

Let me know if this improved it.

smile.png Where would people drop them?angel.gif

I found my first one at the side of Delphine's bed..

.. and I'm happy to discover the next ones wink.png

Edit: but I agree, they are terribly hard to find, especially when you rearrange your in-game lightning. E.g. I use CoT with the cozy indoor lights... very good for atmosphere but very bad for looting shy.gif

Edited by worik

where abouts are the daggerfall cloves can't find them anywhere.

I added them to loot lists for uncommon and rare items for apothecaries.

They should also appear in some lists of rare ingredients across the game.

If you don't see them, make sure you update your bashed patch to avoid collisions with changes to these lists from other mods, or make sure the Sisterhood comes last in your load order to override these lists.

I hand placed the clovers under certain beds as a backup for these issues with loot lists.

They are under beds of bretons in the game.

I will try to put together a list in a spoiler later.

For now, here are two official lists of bretons (just look at the named ones, not the generic templates of NPCs).

I tried to add them to NPCs that make sense for general access, so you can ignore anyone from the Dark Brotherood or in Solstheim for example :)

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Category:Skyrim-Breton-Male

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Category:Skyrim-Breton-Female

the update from 1.2.9 to 1.2.9a is just the ESP right? reason I'm asking is I'm working on bodysliding the outfits in both files

1.2.9a includes updates to the bsa and the esp files.

which files in the BSA? so I can just extract those and replace them please. NVM just replaced the files I had done

thanks for the update!

I noticed that in your images is present the same problem with Sister Senna neck/hands gap and the "pure outfit"... I've posted few post ago.

neckseam.png

so, I think is not my fault.. but I don't understand why it happens  :(

-in my game-

senna_nekseam1.png

senna_nekseam2.png

just another report: sometimes Fjotra appear in Zaz bound animation (even after upgrade to latest version).

bound_zaz.png

@Sky, if you're interested, I place here a series of outfits can you use to customize the Sisters (all with CBBE HDT BodySlide support) :P

-Aradia Lingerie Armor
-Aradia ASX Dancer
-Fox 46
-Wicca Hunter
-Northern Priestess
-Monokini
-Lady Ritual
-Gatti 12 Jewelry Outfit
-Priestess of Dibella
-KIBELIUS OUTFIT
-Egypt Sibyl
-Sexy Elves
-Aradia Bikini
-Sorrow Clothing

bye!

S.

thanks for the update!

I noticed that in your images is present the same problem with Sister Senna neck/hands gap and the "pure outfit"... I've posted few post ago.

neckseam.png

so, I think is not my fault.. but I don't understand why it happens  :(

-in my game-

senna_nekseam1.png

senna_nekseam2.png

just another report: sometimes Fjotra appear in Zaz bound animation (even after upgrade to latest version).

bound_zaz.png

@Sky, if you're interested, I place here a series of outfits can you use to customize the Sisters (all with CBBE HDT BodySlide support) :P

-Aradia Lingerie Armor
-Aradia ASX Dancer
-Fox 46
-Wicca Hunter
-Northern Priestess
-Monokini
-Lady Ritual
-Gatti 12 Jewelry Outfit
-Priestess of Dibella
-KIBELIUS OUTFIT
-Egypt Sibyl
-Sexy Elves
-Aradia Bikini
-Sorrow Clothing

bye!

S.

Open DibellaCultSisters.esp in Tes5edit. Look for SisterPureCuirass in Armor Addon. Right click and enable weight slider.

post-660823-0-47431700-1451688800_thumb.jpg

- Fixed: Hamal will often say more shrines need to be corrupted even after all shrines are done (hopefully done this time)

This one is difficult to test for me right now because I would have to redo the whole corruption questline (I am at the end of the redemption branch in my test game).

I'm running 1.2.9a, started the Corruption questline this evening, but I get the "more shrines need to be corrupted" after corrupting the 4 sisters in the quest,  Anything I can do to help debug and/or progres the quest?

Very nice selection of ideas for outfits. I will check them out.

Note that I already replaced the reward for becoming a sister of dibella by this outfit:

-KIBELIUS OUTFIT

I'm running 1.2.9a, started the Corruption questline this evening, but I get the "more shrines need to be corrupted" after corrupting the 4 sisters in the quest,  Anything I can do to help debug and/or progres the quest?

Can you share the output of this in the console?

sqs _SLSD_QST_corruption

And a screenshot of the journal for the quest?

Can you share the output of this in the console?

sqs _SLSD_QST_corruption

And a screenshot of the journal for the quest?

I can't copy/paste from the console.  That command shows stages 0-42 as completed, and stages 50,51,59 and 100 as incomplete

post-928107-0-07767900-1451691845_thumb.png