The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

So I'm running into an issue even after adjusting the load order which I assumed was the issue.

Does this mod not play nice with RS Children Overhaul?

Which issue?

I am using RS Children Overhaul and it is working fine.

Make sure this mod is loaded AFTER RS Children so that Fjotra doesn't come up as a child.

So I'm running into an issue even after adjusting the load order which I assumed was the issue.

Which issue?

Make sure this mod is loaded AFTER RS Children so that Fjotra doesn't come up as a child.

I made sure of that but she still shows up with a child body and a grown up head. I even set LOOT to ensure the mod is required to be loaded after RS Children and it still happens. Should I just try moving it even further down the load order?

Which issue?

I made sure of that but she still shows up with a child body and a grown up head. I even set LOOT to ensure the mod is required to be loaded after RS Children and it still happens. Should I just try moving it even further down the load order?

That could happen if you installed the mod after meeting Fjotra as a kid.

You could try opening the console, clicking on Fjotra and type resurrect.

Maybe that will help refreshing her.

Another possibility is to check for conflicts with Tes5edit and look at which mod changes Fjotra last.

Which issue?

That could happen if you installed the mod after meeting Fjotra as a kid.

You could try opening the console, clicking on Fjotra and type resurrect.

Maybe that will help refreshing her.

Another possibility is to check for conflicts with Tes5edit and look at which mod changes Fjotra last.

Will do. Thanks for the help. I may just end up starting over on a fresh install/fresh save next time I play. Building a new PC so I'll have to redo my modding. At least this time around I know to check load order first haha

Hi Skyrimll,

The changelog says that body changes were added for female players after having sex with the sybil. Would you mind clarifying that?

If you have Hormones installed, having sex with Fjotra will add a chance to increase the size of your breasts/butt for female players and schlong for male players.

Hi Skyrimll,

The changelog says that body changes were added for female players after having sex with the sybil. Would you mind clarifying that?

If you have Hormones installed, having sex with Fjotra will add a chance to increase the size of your breasts/butt for female players and schlong for male players.

Righty ho. So no effect if hormones isnt installed? (I'm pretty happy with my character's body, so don't really want it changing on me)

Thanks for replying!

Hi Skyrimll,

Righty ho. So no effect if hormones isnt installed? (I'm pretty happy with my character's body, so don't really want it changing on me)

Thanks for replying!

That's right.. no effect if you don't have Hormones.

I feel like this mod is missing alot of potential sex scenes, dialogue and male support in one specific section. I'm sure I missed a few others... Are there any plans to add such content?

Examples

• Pantea should masterbate with her flute or something along that line before she gives it to you.
  • There should be dialogue and a sex scene between Haelga and Savana after she offers to teach her the dibellan arts. Maybe make it so Haelga propositions the player to purposely get caughting get sex with her after hours. After Savana gets caught, you some how need to convince her to join in. They should also move into the temple and recieve lessons from the other sisters if this dosen't cause any problems.
  • Drunk sex with sister Moira after some dialogue.
  • Sister Ophelia should teach Frier, Rorlund and Silana Petreia about the dibellans arts, (Sex) after some dialogue maybe possibly add a orgy between the three.
  • A kissing animation when offered a kiss by the traveling sisters.
  • Hamal and Fjotra having sex with the dremora after finishing the corruption quest. Possibly being locked and used in a pillory.
  • The... "Let's celebrate Sanguine and Dibella together" topic needs a option for male characters to initiate sex.

I love this mod and I would love to help make this completely voiced, but it still needs alot of work.

I like your ideas, maybe sryrimill could can add some, and it would be great that you'll encourage the voices.

so i found the 2 sisters body.

I got back to senna and became a sister...

Now i don't have any more quest dialogue, what should i do now to progress?

Did you save Fjotra already?

yes i did i also gave her 20 dibella coins

If fjotra received two lessons at least ( from you or hamal), you should have a topic with senna to ask about how the Sybil is doing. That will put you on the right track.

so i found the 2 sisters body.

I got back to senna and became a sister...

Now i don't have any more quest dialogue, what should i do now to progress?

Did you save Fjotra already?

yes i did i also gave her 20 dibella coins

If fjotra received two lessons at least ( from you or hamal), you should have a topic with senna to ask about how the Sybil is doing. That will put you on the right track.

almost eveyone has a similar topic in morthal, but i am not sure she received 2 lessons already because i was messing up with graphic overhaul...

I'll try to wait more.

While we are here if you are interested... you say to put your mod as the last but if you put it after mods like RSchildren or Npc of dibella you get grey faces, while instead if you put it before it works nicely :) (loot puts it after so a manual order works better)

First of all thank you for the continuation of the Mod had. At the beginning of a little trouble, but lying to me.

I feel like this mod is missing alot of potential sex scenes, dialogue and male support in one specific section. I'm sure I missed a few others... Are there any plans to add such content?

Examples

• Pantea should masterbate with her flute or something along that line before she gives it to you.
  • There should be dialogue and a sex scene between Haelga and Savana after she offers to teach her the dibellan arts. Maybe make it so Haelga propositions the player to purposely get caughting get sex with her after hours. After Savana gets caught, you some how need to convince her to join in. They should also move into the temple and recieve lessons from the other sisters if this dosen't cause any problems.
  • Drunk sex with sister Moira after some dialogue.
  • Sister Ophelia should teach Frier, Rorlund and Silana Petreia about the dibellans arts, (Sex) after some dialogue maybe possibly add a orgy between the three.
  • A kissing animation when offered a kiss by the traveling sisters.
  • Hamal and Fjotra having sex with the dremora after finishing the corruption quest. Possibly being locked and used in a pillory.
  • The... "Let's celebrate Sanguine and Dibella together" topic needs a option for male characters to initiate sex.

I love this mod and I would love to help make this completely voiced, but it still needs alot of work.

I find this all very good ideas! But probably a lot of work. skyrimll still has a few other mods on which he works.

I would also still hope for a possible third chapter.

Then you could slowly transform the temple into a whorehouse. Where the "customers" go in and out. Likewise Haelgas hostel.

Everything is driven under the influence of Sanguine Hamal and the PC. Here Fiotra will ever corruption until it is the "first whore" of the temple. And since Fiotra the medium of Dibella is also the goddess corrupted this slowly.

The thanks of Sanguine:
Finally Sanguine Hamal might permanently enslave and make the PC an addict (Sex, Skooma, Met) street whore traveling between Dibella-whorehouses and cities up and down.But perhaps finds skyrimll the Mod now be finished? That would be completely okay, it's his Mod.

Sorry for my bad English

I have completed the quest for chapter 2(corruption branch). I saw Mother Hamal in the baths tied up and gag. Tried to talk to her but the speech options keep repeating. Is it for like chapter 3 or something? 

I don't have immediate plans for chapter 3... 

For now, consider she has lost her mind and now belongs to Sanguine.

That gives me an occasion to announce dialogues and coding for 'chapter 2 - redemption branch' are now complete.

I am testing them and will release the mod as soon as the final tweaks are in.

I wanted to report an incompatibility with the Mod RS Children.

As asserts itself from the head of Sybil.

Would be great if it is contemplated to fix.

attachicon.gif2015-12-30_00001.jpg

I think it would also be great if the armor would be adjusted to the UNP body.

Resource priority issue? I do not know what mod manager you are using, but if you are using Mod Organizer, then make sure that this mod has higher priority in left panel than any RS Children file. MO should display, if there is a conflict.

Reinstalling this mod may fix the problem with NMM. I can't really help with that, because it has been a very long time since I have last used it.