The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

i want to translate this mod to spanish, I expect the second chapter or will come separately .esp

there will be problem if share the translate?

The second chapter will be a new version of the same esp, hopefully by the end of this year (my target is december).

No problem with the translation. 

Let me know when it is available, I will post it to the download page here.

Sorry to disappoint - this is not chapter 2 yet.

I am publishing a lot of updates to my mods this weekend. This is what I had pending in Sisterhood so far.

Version 1.2.7 is out.

- Added: Enable donation topics only on certain conditions 
- Fixed: Prevent getting multiple copies of Book from Mara temple 

Sorry to disappoint - this is not chapter 2 yet.

I am publishing a lot of updates to my mods this weekend. This is what I had pending in Sisterhood so far.

Version 1.2.7 is out.

- Added: Enable donation topics only on certain conditions 
- Fixed: Prevent getting multiple copies of Book from Mara temple 

I AM disappointed, but I'll take it, thanks.

thanks for the small upgrade, now that let you leave donations dialogue I feel better, and since I'm just learning to translate mods, I think I'll wait out Chapter 2 to make a single shot,

a little help, really I do not find the 2 sister of DiBella 2, where are they?

One should be where you find Fjotra and the other, somewhere in a forsworn tower near Karthwasten.

Do we still need DibellaSisterhoodSisters from 1.2.6?

I didn't spot a 1.2.7 version of the second file in the download list.

I forgot to rename the mod with a new version number.

I will do that when I come back home next week.

You still need it.

skyrimll I am amazes that you are still actively working on this after all these years. love seeing someone whos passionate about a project. you rock. I saw this first a few years ago and I never got around to trying it though I loved the idea. been reading this forum, and watching it grow. I just got the latest version of sexlab after not upgrading for a while and I got into a groove trying out new mods. This looks awesome and I want to try it tonight.

I was wondeirng, somewhere during development of this mod, I think Amourous Adventures came out. There are some quests that have to do with the temple of dibella. I havent done the quest yet but I'm wondering.

Has anyone seen any incompatability issues with Amorous adventures (annek sylja quests) and this mod?

skyrimll I am amazes that you are still actively working on this after all these years. love seeing someone whos passionate about a project. you rock. I saw this first a few years ago and I never got around to trying it though I loved the idea. been reading this forum, and watching it grow. I just got the latest version of sexlab after not upgrading for a while and I got into a groove trying out new mods. This looks awesome and I want to try it tonight.

I was wondeirng, somewhere during development of this mod, I think Amourous Adventures came out. There are some quests that have to do with the temple of dibella. I havent done the quest yet but I'm wondering.

Has anyone seen any incompatability issues with Amorous adventures (annek sylja quests) and this mod?

Thanks.

I did test compatibility with two Amorous adventures related to the Temple - one about Senna and one about the woman from Darkwater crossing. Both quests went well without any issue with the Sisterhood.

lately ive been finding a lot of great mods, especially this one, and its been inspiring me to start making my own characters... so I am a NOOB at character replacers...

Im just throwing this in this forum. I took up racemenu, and I made this preset for fjotra, but I have no idea how I would go about replacing an npc, especially an npc thats in a mod. 

If anyone has any idea how to do this feel absolutely free to tell me how, or if you can do it I can send you the preset for this character.

STw6LYR.jpg

also @ sky thanks for testing this mod with AA, was as pleasant surprise

lately ive been finding a lot of great mods, especially this one, and its been inspiring me to start making my own characters... so I am a NOOB at character replacers...

Im just throwing this in this forum. I took up racemenu, and I made this preset for fjotra, but I have no idea how I would go about replacing an npc, especially an npc thats in a mod. 

If anyone has any idea how to do this feel absolutely free to tell me how, or if you can do it I can send you the preset for this character.

STw6LYR.jpg

Honestly it's easier to just look up NPC Visual Transfer Tool on the nexus, and find an npc you like (either custom or vanilla) and transfer their looks. As for what you're asking, I can't help you, but there's lots of ppl who can if you look around this forum.

Honestly it's easier to just look up NPC Visual Transfer Tool on the nexus, and find an npc you like (either custom or vanilla) and transfer their looks. As for what you're asking, I can't help you, but there's lots of ppl who can if you look around this forum.

I would try that, but I can't even create my own standalone character in the first place. i dont have that natural mod genius brain power to fill in the blanks.  I tried using the racemenu tutorial, all goes well but for the final part, where nifmerge doesn't transfer all parts of my character, in this case the complexion doesnt transfer.. but right now im sick of trying it, lately ive been trying more than playing skyrim and its frustrating.

I would try that, but I can't even create my own standalone character in the first place. i dont have that natural mod genius brain power to fill in the blanks.  I tried using the racemenu tutorial, all goes well but for the final part, where nifmerge doesn't transfer all parts of my character, in this case the complexion doesnt transfer.. but right now im sick of trying it, lately ive been trying more than playing skyrim and its frustrating.

Well, if you'd have checked out the mod I mentioned in the earlier post you'd know that none of the stuff you just mentioned is necessary. The mod does it for you. Anyways, asking in the thread of a completely different mod that isn't related at all to what you're asking is kind of pointless. The chances of getting help here are minimal. You'd be better of making a new thread in the regular skyrim forum.

Related to the mod:

Any chance you'd release a version that either makes the outfits into masters, or scratches them all together? Or a UNP version for that matter? I'd love this mod, but all the outfits that come with it are cbbe, and different bodytypes at that. I'd replace the outfits, but there are different parts, and some of the outfits have new versions with different armor parts from the ones used here (some parts are combined/not combined etc).

The reason I separated the sisters outfits into an addon was precisely to allow customization without the need for a master file.

They should all have a cuirass mostly.

I didn't get to make a UN version of the addon and I was hoping someone would have by now. 

Maybe I will do that after I release Chapter 2.

Speaking of which... I had a better idea for Chapter 2 today... better than the one I originally had at least.

All I need now is to write the dialogues and add them to the quest.

Well, if you'd have checked out the mod I mentioned in the earlier post you'd know that none of the stuff you just mentioned is necessary. The mod does it for you. Anyways, asking in the thread of a completely different mod that isn't related at all to what you're asking is kind of pointless. The chances of getting help here are minimal. You'd be better of making a new thread in the regular skyrim forum.

Thanks for letting me know about the mod, but the stuff I mentioned actually is necessary if I want to make my npc look like the one i designed. It's not necessary if I want to take a design someone else has made and use that instead. True, people have made a lot of good models. I won't deny that. so I might try that tonight. Hopefully there are no holes in the instructions. Thanks, anyway.

The reason I put this in this forum is because I've read a lot of the comments, and more than once people have talked about replacing the faces of the characters. I figured there would be people with a common interest, and could possibly help. but if not, whatever.

@sky: cheering you on for chapter 2!

The reason I separated the sisters outfits into an addon was precisely to allow customization without the need for a master file.

I didn't get to make a UN version of the addon and I was hoping someone would have by now. 

Speaking of which... I had a better idea for Chapter 2 today... better than the one I originally had at least.

Oh? it was a pretty good idea for chapter 2. Mind sharing your new idea?

Oh? it was a pretty good idea for chapter 2. Mind sharing your new idea?

I will share it once it is more under way.

I don't want to raise expectations too high or disappoint anyone if I have to change direction at some point :)

One side effect of switching gears on Chapter 2 - I had to replace the nameless traveling sisters found around the shrines by named sisters.

Instead of deleting the nameless sisters (and possibly cause problems for anyone with the mod already in their game), I gave them travel packages to go back and forth between the template in Markarth and their assigned shrines.

In effect, I turned them into really traveling sisters :)

One side effect of switching gears on Chapter 2 - I had to replace the nameless traveling sisters found around the shrines by named sisters.

Instead of deleting the nameless sisters (and possibly cause problems for anyone with the mod already in their game), I gave them travel packages to go back and forth between the template in Markarth and their assigned shrines.

In effect, I turned them into really traveling sisters :)

No worries I understand about not wanting to share idea's until you know how well they will work and if you can pull it off.

That is very cool about the traveling sisters, you know to actually make them... travel. :)

Since I have to play through chapter 1 again to get to the point I can work on chapter 2, I am fixing a few things along the way.

For those interested in that sort of thing, it will now be possible to enable a sexchange from Hormones if you complete Heart of Dibella and receive the Agent of Dibella perk as a male character.