On 12/8/2023 at 4:25 PM, OriginalOrange said:

May I ask what version this works with? I'm new to Paradox game modding and I'm not sure at all what I'm doing. 

Version I'm using is 1.11 but I'm getting a CTD every time I try to install any animations.

Just use normal CBO , the compatches and extras havent been uodated yet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27.10.2023 at 14:10, abrevlan said:

Участник Carnalitas Discord сказал, что CruelSunV, судя по всему, покинул сцену моддинга Ck3.

В идеале анимацию следует переделать в meta rig, который я использую, для поддержания качества, но это все еще противоречит моей этике как художника.

Я попытаюсь создать временный мод с перенацеливанием этих анимаций, пока я делаю переходный IRL, и в мод-инструментах, которые я использую.

Недавно я узнал много нового об этом коде, так что с нетерпением жду следующего обновления CBO Animations +.

YES! I would also be glad if there were such opportunities as in the CruelSunV mod

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, virulenz said:

Is there any lesbian scene in the pack? Just asking because it would be useless for me if not.

Currently, it doesn't. I'm planning to release a bunch of animations in the next update. I'll try to include those if I don't forget to add them since some of the foreplay animations I have made should apply to F/F.

16 hours ago, virulenz said:

Okay, then i will check for updates now and then ^^

You can subscribe to be notified of mod updates, top right of the mods front page (follow and update buttons right up their)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Having an issue where the genital's even without the good and bad endowment mods is still way too big and the male lower body is bloated. Or some times one character is standing up during scenes while the other acts out the animation any idea what is causing this?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2024 at 6:37 PM, Forestgail said:

Having an issue where the genital's even without the good and bad endowment mods is still way too big and the male lower body is bloated. Or some times one character is standing up during scenes while the other acts out the animation any idea what is causing this?

This mod isn't compatible with the latest CBO version.  It needs to be updated so it doesn't mess with all the sliders.  Female bodies are effected too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Adding an unofficial fix.

Load order:

Carnalitas 2.5

CBO 1.8.4

CBO 1.12.1 Unofficial fix

CBO Animations+

CBO Animations+ Unofficial fix

I'll add some more comp patches for the CBO Patches here.

Edit: Updated link below

Edit: Seems like it breaks character window sex scenes, so it will probably need a bit more work.

Edited by csirke128
11 hours ago, csirke128 said:

Load order:

Carnalitas 2.5

CBO 1.8.4

CBO Animations+

CBO Animations+ Unofficial fix 1.0.zip 71.91 kB · 14 downloads

Edit: Seems like it breaks character window sex scenes, so it will probably need a bit more work.

much appreciated on keeping this mod alive  and your time       will have a check over the weekend 

Alright, try number 2:

Load order:

Carnalitas 2.5

CBO 1.8.4

CBO Animations+

The comp patches for the mods need to be loaded after the CBO Patches.

For example:

EPE

Carnalitas 2.5

CBO 1.8.4

CBO Animations+

EPE CBO Patch

CBO Animations+ Unofficial fix + EPE

Added CBO Compatible Skeleton based patch: CBO Animations+ Unofficial fix CS 1.2.zip

Use this instead of CBO Animations+ Unofficial fix 1.2.zip when using CBO CS mod, load order stays the same, and it works with the mod specific compatibility patches just as the non CS version.

CBO Animations+ Unofficial fix + EPE.zip CBO Animations+ Unofficial fix + POD.zip

CBO Animations+ Unofficial fix + LOTR.zip

CBO Animations+ Unofficial fix 1.2.zip

CBO Animations+ Unofficial fix CS 1.2.zip

CBO Animations+ Unofficial fix + AGOT.zip

Edited by csirke128
6 hours ago, Frozen Lake said:

Hi Csirke,

Thanks again. What about CFP, MB+, and other major mods, do they require a patch?

Hi,

As long as they don't touch the .asset files for the male/female body/head, it doesn't.

WGoA and EK2 would also require a patch, ill make one when those mods are updated to 1.12.*

For the others, like CFP, MB+, ROA, ATE, there is no need

On 3/26/2024 at 10:19 PM, csirke128 said:

Load order:

Carnalitas 2.5

CBO 1.8.4

CBO Animations+

Edit: Updated link below

You're a fucking legend for making all of these fixes. Have you considered fixing/implementing CruelSunV's animations and adding them to these too? These animations have been MIA for a while. Also it adds much needed finishing animations, cum decals, etc.

5 hours ago, keksdik69 said:

You're a fucking legend for making all of these fixes. Have you considered fixing/implementing CruelSunV's animations and adding them to these too? These animations have been MIA for a while. Also it adds much needed finishing animations, cum decals, etc.

Hi, yea its on my todo list, working on barber shop now, but its taking a bit longer, might switch to doing this instead.

On 3/28/2024 at 7:40 AM, csirke128 said:

Seems like the common_body.asset and common_head.asset was breaking other animations, added a new version that overwrites this file with an empty file to fix it.

For some reason for me when I launch the animations it doesnt take them to a bed at all