On 9/24/2023 at 1:36 PM, sajeebm said:

more plsss

Still trying to work stuff out IRL, but I will make more.

19 hours ago, kageyayuu said:

curious if and how you will make the cowgirl look like. 

I actually already made 2 female variations and 1 male for a cowgirl set but it was on a previous meta rig setup I had in blender. Cowgirl/Reverse Cowgirl and probably standing doggy will be in 0.3.0.

18 hours ago, Tarigh said:

Hello everyone, how can I have sex with a slave?

The CBO file seems to work only for marriage and concubines. If anyone knows a solution, tell me about sex with a slave

You should ask this in either the Character Body Overhaul thread or Mange's channel in the Carnalitas Discord. Sorry, I'm still new to coding in Clausewitz.

On 9/22/2023 at 10:29 PM, DonPerdo89 said:

Is there a workaround to getting carnal court to work in every court? Some courts don't play animations. It's a cultural thing is what it seems.

Same as what I replied to Tarigh.

1 hour ago, fanyudexin said:

Thanks for your work! But cbo body overhaul had been outdated. Could you fix it? Thank you!

Um, I don't know what else to tell you but in a few posts back and in my original post, we mention there's a Community Patch already (and still being actively worked on, as new bugs come to light) for Character Body Overhaul. I'll make link to the community patch in my original post so this will become clearer in the future.

12 hours ago, Changeling518 said:

When using the mod, the bottom/menu bar dissapears.

Did you download a previous version of the mod and just overwrote it with the update? If so, there's a hud.gui file in the gfx folder inside, just delete that.

Generally when updating mods for Ck3, you should delete the old one before unzipping the new one. There's possibly file deletions that happened to it.

16 hours ago, ProjectXzone said:

Nice work. We finally got some new animations. We've had the same ones for like 2 years lmao

Thanks. But I can't really claim to be the first one, there's animation packs for CBO before I even started modding CK3.

8 minutes ago, Princeps2 said:

Love it, but Is there plans to add homosexual female/male stuff too in the future?

I'm not sure yet. Will the community be okay with a straight guy animating those? I will say though, I have those in mind but I'm not keen on making them yet. Also, there's still one hole unaccounted for in the mesh, making it problematic to do stuff in the back part of the nether regions.

On 9/28/2023 at 11:07 AM, abrevlan said:

I'm not sure yet. Will the community be okay with a straight guy animating those? I will say though, I have those in mind but I'm not keen on making them yet. Also, there's still one hole unaccounted for in the mesh, making it problematic to do stuff in the back part of the nether regions.

Thx, for the answer. I think the community will be happy whoever will make it straight or not. I only want to know if there is a possibilty in the far future or not at all.

18 hours ago, Princeps2 said:

Thx, for the answer. I think the community will be happy whoever will make it straight or not. I only want to know if there is a possibilty in the far future or not at all.

Guess I'll add those in the todo list then. Might have to limit it to foreplay in the meantime until butt holes get added.

Edit: As a reminder, I'm one of the guys maintaining the community patch while Mange is away. We're currently looking into things that can further improve the user and modder experience in using CBO. The butthole might be added once we have a definitive way to make the rig compatible with vanilla animations since adding a new bone for the butt pucker will force everyone to update their CBO installation.

Edited by abrevlan
Additional Information
23 hours ago, abrevlan said:

Guess I'll add those in the todo list then. Might have to limit it to foreplay in the meantime until butt holes get added.

Edit: As a reminder, I'm one of the guys maintaining the community patch while Mange is away. We're currently looking into things that can further improve the user and modder experience in using CBO. The butthole might be added once we have a definitive way to make the rig compatible with vanilla animations since adding a new bone for the butt pucker will force everyone to update their CBO installation.

LOL.  I can't help but respond that you made me laugh by saying 'butt pucker'. 

You realize when the butt pucker gets added, I'll need to realign all of my anal animations right? :P It's okay though I would rather have a butt muscle to animate as well.  Right now I'm kind of aiming and saying "yeah this looks about right."  That's what happens IRL right? :D

6 minutes ago, gthu765 said:

Little confused, so I have that full menu shown in OP with just CBO (with the community post wards and wardens patch)

When I add this it actually lowers the amount of choices, am I missing something?

Do you mean in the character event window? If you do, the integration is just a temporary measure for people who don't have the Royal Court DLC to be able to view my animations. Just delete the carn example sex scenes text file in the event folder in my mod to restore the animations in CBO for the character event window. I'm still trying to figure out how to root the characters to the same plane in that window so I can't guarantee the animation quality there.

If you mean in royal court, the choices at the start are for which animation set you want to view and not the animation currently playing.

On 10/2/2023 at 3:29 AM, haccion said:

Huh, that's weir. Runig EPE without the CBO CBOA compatch works perfectly fine, but with it it doesn't run

Hmm, let me get this straight. Do you have this load order?

• EPE
  • CBO
  • EPE-CBO Patch
  • CBOA+
  • EPE-CBO-CBOA+ Patch

And the one crashing your game is the last one?

For clarity, the EPE Patch for CBOA just maintains the head blendshapes added by EPE. If you don't care much about the EPE head blendshapes, it's all good. You can just not load it.

But do tell me if that patch makes your game crash, I really need to get to the bottom of this. For a patch that only overrides 2 files (albeit very important ones) it is problematic that that crashes the game.

19 hours ago, knorry said:

I only see doggy and missionary as position in Carnal. That is it. Why?

Are you referring to the event window or the court view? Because I only limited the sex animations in the event window. If that's your issue, just delete carn_example_sex_scene_event.txt in the events folder in my mod.

If you're really referring to the court view, then there is an option at the very top to go back and choose which animation set you want to use. My mod only adds missionary and doggy as of now. This should be clear from my original post.

16 hours ago, abrevlan said:

Hmm, let me get this straight. Do you have this load order?

• EPE
  • CBO
  • EPE-CBO Patch
  • CBOA+
  • EPE-CBO-CBOA+ Patch

And the one crashing your game is the last one?

For clarity, the EPE Patch for CBOA just maintains the head blendshapes added by EPE. If you don't care much about the EPE head blendshapes, it's all good. You can just not load it.

But do tell me if that patch makes your game crash, I really need to get to the bottom of this. For a patch that only overrides 2 files (albeit very important ones) it is problematic that that crashes the game.

Are you referring to the event window or the court view? Because I only limited the sex animations in the event window. If that's your issue, just delete carn_example_sex_scene_event.txt in the events folder in my mod.

If you're really referring to the court view, then there is an option at the very top to go back and choose which animation set you want to use. My mod only adds missionary and doggy as of now. This should be clear from my original post.

Weirdly enough, it doesn't even crash the game. It just ... stops. No crash report no nothigng. It is as if the gam had never launched in the first place.

18 hours ago, haccion said:

Weirdly enough, it doesn't even crash the game. It just ... stops. No crash report no nothigng. It is as if the gam had never launched in the first place.

We've recently found out in the Carnalitas Discord, that the CBO installation I have is not that identical to what's available here in LL. I'm currently going through what the difference is and update the community patch accordingly. Hopefully that will put us all on the same page and get rid of these bugs.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Where did I get that from? I have it but I don't know where I got it.

From my EPE-CBO compatch thread/downloads here in LL.

3 hours ago, abrevlan said:

rom my EPE-CBO compatch thread/downloads here in LL.

Thanks. That's what I thought but I couldn't see it this afternoon. I'll have another look now. EDIT: Found it. Didn't realise you had hidden it under the big green 'Download' button. ?

I installed EPE this arvo but had a few problems with the game not loading. After some trial and error it is Ethnicities and Portraits Expanded (CBO-CBOA+ Patch) 0.1.3 causing the problem. I've got CFP, EPE, CBO and CBO Animations+ installed. Everything works with the patches except CBOA+.  If the CBOA+ patch is installed the game bombs out while loading. Things work fine without the patch except maybe some animations.

Edited by Grey Cloud
5 hours ago, moomin said:

I get the bomb on load with the CBO-CBOA+ patch too. But without it, the EPE CBO com patch works fine. Great modset. Following.

Thanks. It's always nice to get confirmation.

Some CBO revealing clothes are causing problems and also the CBO default shoes. I keep meaning to take some screenshots.