Favorite PC game from your childhood

Jerbsinator

The other thread is your most memorable, I wanna know what is your FAVORITE.

SO, what is your favorite pc game from your childhood?

Mine was Warzone 2100, I played the demo for it and couldn't get enough of it, then one day my dad walked up to me and handed me the retail copy. I shit my pants. Best strategy game I have ever played, it's still better than most IMO. Hard as hell sometimes to, don't know how I beat it as a kid but I did. You can download it as shareware now and it runs great. I definitely recommend every RTS lover to try this game. It's better than Starcraft IMO.

The other thread is your most memorable, I wanna know what is your FAVORITE.

SO, what is your favorite pc game from your childhood?

Mine was Warzone 2100..........snip......

Yes, Warzone 2100 was indeed a very well put together game.  It was the perfect mix of defensive vs offensive strategies. It is sad that the game did not get as much expose as it deserved, which is why it never got a sequel.  While I was far from being a child, this was indeed "one" of my favorites.  A game that came close to matching it was called "machines".  Machines was no where near as in depth, but it wasn't a bad attempt either.

Machines wiki:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machines_(video_game)

HOWEVER, the favorite and first PC game I bought (which I bought my first PC just to play it) was Command and Conquer.  That game had me so hooked it was pathetic!   :blush:

Prior to C & C I played games exclusively on consoles.  I blame that damn game for my slide into PC gaming (and later modding) addiction !!!!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That's a good question i liked a lot of games when i was child

I think is Age of Empires II, because i had played this more than others games
Even in this day i think this game is one of the greatest RTS of all times

Mention to: Sega Rally Championship, The Sims, Daytona Usa Deluxe, Virtua Cop,Rayman Gold, Croc 2, Raiden II and Carmen Sandiego

PC game? .... ok so I'm telling my age. My favorite game from childhood would be Mario Brothers on the original nintendo :) OH OH! I almost forgot! DUCKHUNT! Ahh that was awesome...

Though I can say my first computer game was Age of Empires. It was fun :)

-C

From my childhood!??    LOL, I don't think they had computers when I was a kid!   I got an Atari 2600 when I was in high school, and then saw my first real computer when I went to college.

Sooo, from my early days of gaming, my favorite one to date is Command HQ.    One of the first, and in my opinion still the best RTS's.   The original Carmeggedon would rank a very close second.

Yes, Warzone 2100 was indeed a very well put together game.  It was the perfect mix of defensive vs offensive strategies. It is sad that the game did not get as much expose as it deserved, which is why it never got a sequel.  While I was far from being a child, this was indeed "one" of my favorites.  A game that came close to matching it was called "machines".  Machines was no where near as in depth, but it wasn't a bad attempt either.

Machines wiki:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machines_(video_game)

HOWEVER, the favorite and first PC game I bought (which I bought my first PC just to play it) was Command and Conquer.  That game had me so hooked it was pathetic!   :blush:

Prior to C & C I played games exclusively on consoles.  I blame that damn game for my slide into PC gaming (and later modding) addiction !!!!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

How can someone NOT like C&C?

I loved Tiberian Sun myself

If I had to dig out every single game and choose a winner, it would have been Pong but since people have listed other games I've played, probably will revise it. If we had to go on games that get constantly replayed, then TF2 takes the cake.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived