Was not able to find out how to solve the issue, ended up deleting all my saves and starting over... or I will, currently running a male "incubus" instead.

My race was the same as yours as well, UglyKidCid's Angelic Temptress Succubus race. With AA in, I couldn't change hairs, when I uninstalled that I could change hairs again, reinstalled and same issue, could no longer change hairs, I could see them all but if I changed my hairs it reset soon after. Theory: it may be due to to some active effect put on the PC, possibly related to the whole ghosting thing, much like how if you change race to vampire you can no longer add war paint to your character. However that's just a theory, and probably wrong.

Yeah that race is unique to UKC's mod.

Note: the Body, head, hair, etc are all separate from the normal paths.

The Meshes are in the \Skyrim\Data\meshes\temptress\actors\character\Succubus\ path (sub folders for body, hair, and head).

Note 2:

I have a UUNP special body hands and feet in the body folder.

I have not touched the hair but by default there are only 2 in that folder.

I have only added a nistringdata tag to the head pointing it to the default female bbp xml file (so I don't need the havok object for my character).

Now by default the body is a UNPB TSPB...

But UUNP special adds the working labia stuff so its more interesting :)

And by default the race allows you to choose any hair style the default races can use (I think its a tweaked copy of Breton, but I could be wrong), along with the 2 hair types that come with the succubus race.

It is to late tonight to much around with it, but tomorrow I'll load a save from prior to the ghost ending and see if It shows the 700 plus hairs that I normally have available (funny thing is I usually only use about 5 to 10 different styles from those 700 options).

If The hair is available then it would rule out the load order change on a save file.

If the hair options are not available then it may point to the load order being the culprit.... again I'm sleepy and I'm not thinking clearly so I could be wrong on that train of thought.

Legup_Ghost_Fuck.jpg

Note: Image is just for Shitz and Gigglez cause I thought it was cool seeing the SOS cock go balls deep!!!

Issue: I recently upgraded xpmse from 2.43 to 2.5 and that adjusted my load order (the update moved the esp's to the bottom then I moved them back via nmm to close to where they were originally).

Now When I pull up Racemenu on my current save I only have 7 or so hair options for the race I was using when I got ghosted in the latest build of AA.

If I change to  a different race I get all of the 700 plus hair options (KS 400, Apachi, SG's as well).

If I start a new game and choose the race that is borked in my current save I get the 700 plus hair options.

Currently AA is near the bottom of my load order (was loading it just to test the latest update).

Character race in my current play thru is Angelic Temptress Succubus.

Oh and RM is the latest version.

So I guess that makes 2 that have an issue with hair after adjusting there load oder and running AA.

Oh and please add in a quest to remove the ghosting affect. It is cool, but I don't want it to be permanent.

Off topic: the text on your picture : The comments to the sex mod. i have it to but up in left corner comming to the screen,so to speak backwards in a stackpost-28-0-05504000-1427011904_thumb.jpgpost-28-0-65200000-1427012032_thumb.jpg. Is it a upgrade of the mod? or how ?

By the way, i cant find it again ,can you point me please?

thank you

Edit: its Apropos

Good news and bad news.

Good news - AA is not the cause of the Hair issue with the Angelic Temptress Succubus race.

I checked by simply unticking AA from my load order and starting the save 1 that had the Angelic Temptress race installed.

And due to my load order now being different (cause of the location change for rm plugins) I have the issue where I only have about 9 or 10 hair styles to choose from on that save (without AA running).

Now if I start a new game, I have all of my 700 hairs as an option (with or without AA running).

So bad news is: AT (Angelic Temptress) is squirly, fun but squirly.

Another thing to note about AT:  On the Angelic Temptress races (there are 3), if I enable the wings (or wings and tail depending on the AT setting) I get the no falling damage and extended jump height that is associated with the animated flying wings.

However, after I turn the wings off... I'm still left with the extended jump function (this does not turn off). That only happens with the original Animated Dragon Wings mod if you have the wings enabled and change cells (go thru a load screen). By default that should turn off when you disable the wings.

So I think I'm gonna leave this thread alone (cause AA is not causing the hair problem) and go bug UKC about that race mod cause I like it, but its got quirks.

Oh, but I still want an option to turn off the ghosting. Maybe instead of using the Dawnguard vampire cure method instead look to the College's Necromancer Instructor. He's kinda shady and would probably do some things to help get you back to normal (Kinky sex acts at the college to restore your spirit so to say). Maybe even tie in a 3 way with the restoration instructor at the college.... Yep, a Kinky 3 way would be a fun twist to restore the soul.

Do the x cross i Angrims cellar come into use?

If I remember correctly, this was asked long ago and the answer was no, it currently doesn't have any use in any of the quests or scenes, but if the mod is expanded someday it might.

Oh ok thought as much.....it is a teaser...... :(

@xiiken

If it is a magic/magic effect just look in your players spell list under the one that lists spells on the player. Open the console with the ~ key and type in help spell name if the name is two words or more just use one of the words then use the page up and page down keys to find the spell then go into 3rd person open the console click on your player and type in player.removespell spell ID # then hit ok. Leave the console by hitting ~ key again and see if the spell/effect was removed.

Before upgrading to 2.01, and after having reached the ending where my PC ensnared Angrim, she went to Yngvild.  There, when she wasn't quick enough to kill one of the ghosts, she found herself naked and kneeling in front of Arondil.  He announced that he would use a soul gem to trap her soul, and then nothing happened.  My PC was unable to do anything except pickpocket Arondil.

Was this fixed in 2.01, or is it a conflict between the different endings of the mod?

I didn't have a chance to talk to him.  I had been sneaking when caught, and in the kneeling position the game apparently thought that I was still sneaking, so the only option I had was to pickpocket him.  I couldn't unsneak or move in any other way.  On the first try I was able to pickpocket him, but still not do anything else, and waiting for several minutes didn't do anything either.  I reloaded a save from before she was caught, got caught again, was again only able to pickpocket.  This time she failed the pickpocket, and everyone became hostile, but again nothing happened except for a ghost running around upset by the theft attempt.  On another reload I was able to clear the dungeon without getting caught again.

New version v2.02 is up, with a fix for the Yngvild quest getting stuck if the character was caught in a sneak pose.  Also fixed a bug where the 'Raging Lust' effect was not getting dispelled if Angrim was turned into your thrall, and added some new passive abilities for use in another mod (Devious Cidhna).

Angrim says something about Sam, from quest Drink contest. Must I complete this quest first before start Angrim's?

As you wish ... if you don't complete this quest there is another way to advance the quest

Do the Dibella quest and gain the Dibella blessing

Thank you for the update. I finally got around to trying out the new ghost ending (Yngvild), Had a lot of fun with only a few tiny problems.

I do like the lingering effects that this quest gives, and don't necessarily feel a need for "cures", I would love to see a bit of an epilogue for the various endings though!

Some notes:

I had to ditch the follower or things would kinda get stuck with the capture. Maybe this works itself out eventually, but I reloaded a save and tried again once i figured out he wasn't coming back because he was still fighting an essential follower. I had killed all the ghosts just to see if I could, so it was just him and the follower left when I went down.

I was given a generic robe rather then the Seductress Robe, I don't know if there are other requirements then CT77 Remodeled Armor (I am using the replacer version currently) for it to happen vs a generic robe?  I did do the dibella quest, but not Sam's (I wasn't high enough level to even get that quest) and was never asked to steal the potion. The robe worked fine if I consoled it in,

It has been covered before, but I also had the problem with the guards where they say "Wait, I know you", but you are not able to reply, I don't have Xaz Prison Overhaul.  I punched the guard then was able to pay the bounty. Is there any hint or reason in the dialog about where the bounty came from? I was very confused till I searched the thread.