Real "Vaginal" Birth AND "Labor"

Real "Vaginal" Birth AND "Labor"

UPDATE:   Hello Everyone, 

You can now experience "real labor" along or with your partner. If you would like to enjoy these animations, locate my Kofi/Patreon/YouTube pages for the download link. You may also send a message here! Considering tipping me....it will help and be greatly appreciated!

I have been working on this for over 5 years. My original account was lost and I have had to start from scratch. To all who have been waiting, here it is. Default replacement for EA Birth Animations. The labor animations are the same but give birth will be my original creations. Drop the package into your MODS folder and enjoy. If you do not like the animations simply remove the package and the EA defaults will return. 

Now your Sim Mom will drop to the floor and give birth to baby from the "correct" area. There will be more additions to this project as I have tutored myself and received help from some terrific Simmer Techs. 

S3Lynn  aka S2Lynn  aka  sms3Lynn

**Please consider supporting me with a Ko-Fi**

Screenshot-4.jpg

Screenshot-5.jpg

Screenshot-7.jpg

Screenshot-9.jpg

Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot-5.jpg

Screenshot-9.jpg

Screenshot-12.jpg

Screenshot-15.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/22/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Danjalay Sims2 to Sims3 Baby

Edited by sms3Lynn
Real Labor Birth Videos Added

Hi and thank you for this :D  I was wondering what you mean by Mods folder, is it the folder itself, or in Overrides or Packages...........

Will this be possible to use for a twin/triplets etz.....  birth  or will it only give U the one baby as your old version did? My sim is expecting twins (got the info from cmar_PregnancyControllerV5 mod that you find here : https://modthesims.info/d/485285/pregnancy-progress-controller-new-version-10-31-2013.html

When I used your old version my sim only gave birth to one baby, and the other simply disappeared :(  Will try and see what happens and report back. Great work anyway :D ❤️

I am so glad I checked up on this today! Excited to test it out and have been following along all 5 years to see the progression of it. I know it's not complete yet but it's awesome that you've gotten this far when you had to teach yourself a lot of the modding and animation. I actually picked up making animations and poses because you inspired me to. I also have been editing a majority of the store and game content as well as the custom content I use to have a pregnancy morph so I'm so ready for this addition! Thank you so much for keeping on this project and not abandoning it even when you struggled, or anyone told you that you wouldn't be able to pull it off!

On 7/23/2023 at 12:46 PM, MrsSanta said:

Hi and thank you for this :D  I was wondering what you mean by Mods folder, is it the folder itself, or in Overrides or Packages...........

Will this be possible to use for a twin/triplets etz.....  birth  or will it only give U the one baby as your old version did? My sim is expecting twins (got the info from cmar_PregnancyControllerV5 mod that you find here : https://modthesims.info/d/485285/pregnancy-progress-controller-new-version-10-31-2013.html

When I used your old version my sim only gave birth to one baby, and the other simply disappeared :(  Will try and see what happens and report back. Great work anyway :D ❤️

Thank you for using my creations. I am an amateur at this and will need to take it one step at a time. It was a challenge to finally get 1 baby born properly. However, I promise to continue advancing to expand this MOD and give you the capability of multiple birth. 

as for the comment about the MODS folder, yes I mean the "package" folder 

On 7/23/2023 at 4:56 PM, LivWhite said:

I am so glad I checked up on this today! Excited to test it out and have been following along all 5 years to see the progression of it. I know it's not complete yet but it's awesome that you've gotten this far when you had to teach yourself a lot of the modding and animation. I actually picked up making animations and poses because you inspired me to. I also have been editing a majority of the store and game content as well as the custom content I use to have a pregnancy morph so I'm so ready for this addition! Thank you so much for keeping on this project and not abandoning it even when you struggled, or anyone told you that you wouldn't be able to pull it off!

Thank you so much and where can I find some of your items?

On 7/28/2023 at 10:03 PM, sms3Lynn said:

Thank you so much and where can I find some of your items?

I haven't publicly posted any of my conversions because I use GrueSims pregnancy morph which is a little bigger than the default version in the game and not everyone uses it though I'm sure I could do another version of the default preg morph if anyone is interested. I've never posted content since I don't create from scratch, I pretty much just edit and use other creators meshes and stuff, though I know there are people who do this exact thing and post them. Even though it's not technically stealing, and I would never put them behind a paywall, I just haven't sat down and taken screenshots to go with the content. I know OneEuroMutt did the majority of the expansion packs maternity edits so it feels kind of redundant but if people like GrueSims morph enough, I'd gladly post what I have done since it definitely isn't a quick and easy process to add them. Of course, it's nowhere near as hard as making stuff from scratch but it's still time consuming. I have added it to 419 clothing items including custom content and some store, expansion/stuff/base game items. The hardest part of the store content is that the files I have do not have morphs at all, so I have to import the mesh over a base game mesh to get the morphs to work. You have inspired me to think about posting some of my edits though, I'm sure there are a lot of people who would appreciate them since not everyone has the time or the skill to do these things especially since it gets repetitive after you've done it 419 times lol!

15 hours ago, LivWhite said:

I haven't publicly posted any of my conversions because I use GrueSims pregnancy morph which is a little bigger than the default version in the game and not everyone uses it though I'm sure I could do another version of the default preg morph if anyone is interested. I've never posted content since I don't create from scratch, I pretty much just edit and use other creators meshes and stuff, though I know there are people who do this exact thing and post them. Even though it's not technically stealing, and I would never put them behind a paywall, I just haven't sat down and taken screenshots to go with the content. I know OneEuroMutt did the majority of the expansion packs maternity edits so it feels kind of redundant but if people like GrueSims morph enough, I'd gladly post what I have done since it definitely isn't a quick and easy process to add them. Of course, it's nowhere near as hard as making stuff from scratch but it's still time consuming. I have added it to 419 clothing items including custom content and some store, expansion/stuff/base game items. The hardest part of the store content is that the files I have do not have morphs at all, so I have to import the mesh over a base game mesh to get the morphs to work. You have inspired me to think about posting some of my edits though, I'm sure there are a lot of people who would appreciate them since not everyone has the time or the skill to do these things especially since it gets repetitive after you've done it 419 times lol!

Well, we are in luck. I actually use GrueSims mesh as well and have also converted some of my EA and CC clothing. You are correct, it is very time consuming but worth it. If you are using other peoples bases simply post credit to them for the original mesh (most creators give them public permission as long as you credit them) Of course this would not apply if a creator has specifically stated not to edit their creations. 

I would love to see what you have. Would you consider sharing privately? 

8 hours ago, sms3Lynn said:

Well, we are in luck. I actually use GrueSims mesh as well and have also converted some of my EA and CC clothing. You are correct, it is very time consuming but worth it. If you are using other peoples bases simply post credit to them for the original mesh (most creators give them public permission as long as you credit them) Of course this would not apply if a creator has specifically stated not to edit their creations. 

I would love to see what you have. Would you consider sharing privately? 

That's awesome! I was worried I was one of the only people that uses that morph! And yeah, I actually was reading some TOUs after I commented to check and will 100% credit any creator who I edit CC from. I am currently focusing on Store content--stand-alone so you won't have to have the actual item--and there are a lot more clothes than I realized lol. I would gladly share what I've done with the understanding that I haven't fully tested every single item and they definitely aren't perfect by any means. I'll have to go through and pick out the stuff that looks good in the game, most of the EA clothing does since they don't usually have too many super detailed parts. Honestly the biggest task so far is going to be getting good screenshots of everything. Obviously that would be for publicly sharing, I can still share them with you without having to get screenshots of everything. It would actually be a great chance to see how well it works in someone else's game! Where would be the best place for me to contact you privately? I'm new to sharing files and stuff.

Hello.

There are some other your works from here and there: the files 

BirthingCenterMonitor,

S3LilyAlienPregnancy_DEFAULT_Replacement, 

S3Lynn.BirthingCenter, 

S3Lynn_Default_PregnancyANIMS_Replacement, 

S3LynnPregnancy_DEFAULT_Replacement

Can you describe, please, how it correlate with each other?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2023 at 3:29 PM, LivWhite said:

That's awesome! I was worried I was one of the only people that uses that morph! And yeah, I actually was reading some TOUs after I commented to check and will 100% credit any creator who I edit CC from. I am currently focusing on Store content--stand-alone so you won't have to have the actual item--and there are a lot more clothes than I realized lol. I would gladly share what I've done with the understanding that I haven't fully tested every single item and they definitely aren't perfect by any means. I'll have to go through and pick out the stuff that looks good in the game, most of the EA clothing does since they don't usually have too many super detailed parts. Honestly the biggest task so far is going to be getting good screenshots of everything. Obviously that would be for publicly sharing, I can still share them with you without having to get screenshots of everything. It would actually be a great chance to see how well it works in someone else's game! Where would be the best place for me to contact you privately? I'm new to sharing files and stuff.

you can email the links to S3lynnmods@gmail.com

On 8/3/2023 at 4:18 PM, inrush said:

Hello.

There are some other your works from here and there: the files 

BirthingCenterMonitor, (where did you find this?)

S3LilyAlienPregnancy_DEFAULT_Replacement,   ***** this is NOT my work (someone else must have copied the idea)

S3Lynn.BirthingCenter, (where did you find this?)

S3Lynn_Default_PregnancyANIMS_Replacement, 

S3LynnPregnancy_DEFAULT_Replacement

Can you describe, please, how it correlate with each other?

I'm not really sure where you found much of this stuff. I had an account with LL and MTS that I lost access to and can not retrieve my information. So, it would be best to just replace anything with "my name" S3Lynn with the new download here. 

On 7/22/2023 at 11:58 PM, sms3Lynn said:

Real "Vaginal" Birth

Hello Everyone, 

I have been working on this for over 5 years. My original account was lost and I have had to start from scratch. To all who have been waiting, here it is. Default replacement for EA Birth Animations. The labor animations are the same but give birth will be my original creations. Drop the package into your MODS folder and enjoy. If you do not like the animations simply remove the package and the EA defaults will return. 

Now your Sim Mom will drop to the floor and give birth to baby from the "correct" area. There will be more additions to this project as I have tutored myself and received help from some terrific Simmer Techs. 

**Please considered supporting me with a Ko-Fi**

11 hours ago, sms3Lynn said:

Hello. Most of files came from this site. Or MTS. Or SS. It is on my HDD i do not distribute...

S3LilyAlienPregnancy_DEFAULT_Replacement was found at this forum, topic is still alive here but author disappears. Still very funny mod i think. Summary: guy abducted and f***d by alien girl afterwards gives birth to alien baby via rectal slit xD.  If s/he stole your idea, then you also have the right to develop his project without approval, especially since s/he disappeared i think.

Spoiler

On 8/13/2023 at 3:10 AM, inrush said:

Hello. Most of files came from this site. Or MTS. Or SS. It is on my HDD i do not distribute...

S3LilyAlienPregnancy_DEFAULT_Replacement was found at this forum, topic is still alive here but author disappears. Still very funny mod i think. Summary: guy abducted and f***d by alien girl afterwards gives birth to alien baby via rectal slit xD.  If s/he stole your idea, then you also have the right to develop his project without approval, especially since s/he disappeared i think.

Hide contents

Thank you for the information. If you read the information it appears the creator did credit me for the original idea.....

Quoted  "Credit and thanks to S3LynnMods for the original animation! I converted the animation to do the same with the Sim daddies birthing aliens :))"

• 1 month later...
On 8/2/2023 at 3:29 PM, LivWhite said:

Hi, still waiting for those items......you can send to me privately at S3lynnmods@gmail.com 

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2023 at 5:58 AM, sms3Lynn said:

Real "Vaginal" Birth

Hello Everyone, 

**Please considered supporting me with a Ko-Fi**

Video-3.avi Video-7.avi Video-4.avi Video-8.avi

Too bad Hospital are not active like TS4 

• 2 months later...