"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

I second this,very stylish.

Anyone know what outfit this is?

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/459/45927.jpg

Looks like personal mashup of some sort : Top, Belt and jacket are retexes of Alecu Rogue outfit, not sure about the pants and smaller accessories.

Wrong, it`s conversion from Oblivion called Stylish Outfit

Bingo! Now we just need to find a decent version of it. Only thing I can find is an old CHSBHC conversion that doesn't look anywhere near as slick as that picture. :P

The one in that picture is customized UNPB body

i know where there's an unp version at tesadventures...u just go there in blenderr tutorials and yopu'll find it.

UNP version would be awesome, I could do the rest in Outfit Studio. Had a look in the Blender subforum at tesadventures, can't seem to find anything related to the outfit there. Do you have a direct link to the topic/post in question? 

Thanks in advance. 

i'm trying to find these mods

ScreenShot87_20131027163334313s.jpg

ScreenShot89_20131027163455323s.jpg

ScreenShot90_201310271636121c7s.jpg

ScreenShot94s.jpg

ScreenShot103_20131027164138cbas.jpg

ScreenShot106_20131027164337e1bs.jpg

ScreenShot112_20131027164701341s.jpg

ScreenShot154_20131102122856106s.jpg

ScreenShot156_201311021231420b9s.jpg

ScreenShot162_20131102123332208s.jpg

ScreenShot170_20131102124755834s.jpg

ScreenShot165_201311021259280des.jpg

ScreenShot164_2013110212572326cs.jpg

ScreenShot169_201311021253102c6s.jpg

ScreenShot170_201311021317047e5s.jpg

ScreenShot163_20131102135511899s.jpgScreenShot177_20131102141653608s.jpg

ScreenShot551_20140111141412850s.jpgScreenShot553_201401111457528e5s.jpgScreenShot557_20140111150130eebs.jpg

ScreenShot557_20140111150130eebs.jpg

ScreenShot332_201312192352123bfs.jpgScreenShot326_20131219234645d03s.jpg

Thank you.

I dont thnk this is a mod of sorts... but rather a bunch of poses.

Maybe FNIS Ero Spells or Puppet Master

from brainsperm's pose collection

Is there any mods that have face presets that look Korean/Japanese? I want my new character to look Korean like my Girlfriend, cause hey, Koreans be hot. Here is a pic of a Korean chick from Le Google as reference:

WureC9Y.jpg

Have you checked out Gianama's Cutest Waifu NA mod yet? Has some presets that could help get you started.

Not sure if this should go to adult thread but oh well.. anyone know this?

l14Uuo1.png

That be Lady Elegance. Not sure on the CBBE version, but the UNPB version is located in a mod called UNPB 130 Clothing. Or was it the Peach Integration Pack? Can't remember sorry lol.

Is there any mods that have face presets that look Korean/Japanese? I want my new character to look Korean like my Girlfriend, cause hey, Koreans be hot. Here is a pic of a Korean chick from Le Google as reference:

WureC9Y.jpg

The only way I've been able to make a believable Asian girl character is using ECE, working the sliders pretty hard and using the vertices editor. The skulls in Skyrim are, as you've probably noticed, caucasian and it takes some work to make them appear mongoloid or negroid. It can be done, though. It just takes a while.

For example, the cheek bone regions need to be at mid-height, spread farther apart than "normal" in Skryim and moved forward a ways (this is typical of Asian skulls). The jaw should also protrude just slightly more than the brow ridge, too. Plus the nose bridge and sellion shouldn't be pushed too far forward and the eyes should remain kind of shallow.

It's actually quite hard to make a convincing Asian. It's a lot easier to make a realistic African woman actually.

WureC9Y.jpg

The only way I've been able to make a believable Asian girl character is using ECE, working the sliders pretty hard and using the vertices editor. The skulls in Skyrim are, as you've probably noticed, caucasian and it takes some work to make them appear mongoloid or negroid. It can be done, though. It just takes a while.

For example, the cheek bone regions need to be at mid-height, spread farther apart than "normal" in Skryim and moved forward a ways (this is typical of Asian skulls). The jaw should also protrude just slightly more than the brow ridge, too. Plus the nose bridge and sellion shouldn't be pushed too far forward and the eyes should remain kind of shallow.

It's actually quite hard to make a convincing Asian. It's a lot easier to make a realistic African woman actually.

post-64505-0-51154200-1392163941_thumb.jpg

post-64505-0-22691800-1392163942_thumb.jpg

WureC9Y.jpg

attachicon.gifcute face 2.jpg

This is your creation with Adult Monli Race v4.5 ? You have a save for this facial prest ?

Armor is Deathbell Princess: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28788/? You have "Benjamin318s Deathbell Retexture" ?

post-64505-0-51154200-1392163941.jpg

l14Uuo1.png

That be Lady Elegance. Not sure on the CBBE version, but the UNPB version is located in a mod called UNPB 130 Clothing. Or was it the Peach Integration Pack? Can't remember sorry lol.

ohh I just check the integration pack ver 2.0.. and it is there... but the texture is different... do you think it is private tex?

l14Uuo1.png

ohh I just check the integration pack ver 2.0.. and it is there... but the texture is different... do you think it is private tex?

Not sure sorry. Could be a screenshot of the original Lady Body version, and it has a white retex in it. Or could be the CBBE version with a white retex. I just know the only UNPB version is the basic red and black texture. Wish I could help more with that.

l14Uuo1.png

Not sure sorry. Could be a screenshot of the original Lady Body version, and it has a white retex in it. Or could be the CBBE version with a white retex. I just know the only UNPB version is the basic red and black texture. Wish I could help more with that.

well this is the only link that I found... http://home.gamer.com.tw/creationDetail.php?sn=2053135

and you are right it is UNPB... well gonna try it.. though.. maybe if only I know the name I can search for it.. >.>

anyone can help plz.. I cannot access this thread

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3838672&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26typeid%3D5940%26typeid%3D5940%26orderby%3Ddateline

can you check please.. if the dress is in there?

WureC9Y.jpg

Yeah, the most important things are face roundiness, triangular chin shape and the adjustment of eyelid height.

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/452/45219.jpg

somehow I am not allowed to use the .jpg extension

But yeah, tweaking it for a couple of hours gets you kind of that idol-look   :P

@Tomahawk

I have the poser model.  The default textures are 3 sets, white, lilac and light blue if I recall.  I can put a zip together if you want but they're in jpeg format and will need resizing to .dds compliant sizes too

EDIT : got this too but not sure if I still have textures for the bottom half

r9Rt7lI.jpg

WureC9Y.jpg

attachicon.gifcute face.jpg

Alright, I made a nice looking Asian girl (at least to me).

Took my Monli...

post-64505-0-82680800-1392174127_thumb.jpg

and made some tweaks with the eyes and nose.

post-64505-0-18761000-1392174130_thumb.jpg

Here's the CME save - Slot #13

CME Save-YoungAsian.7z

Enhancements used:

@Tomahawk

I have the poser model.  The default textures are 3 sets, white, lilac and light blue if I recall.  I can put a zip together if you want but they're in jpeg format and will need resizing to .dds compliant sizes too

EDIT : got this too but not sure if I still have textures for the bottom half

r9Rt7lI.jpg

so.. you got the 3 color of texture but only for the top? D: and well can you plz? well atleast gonna figure out later how to do it :x

WureC9Y.jpg

Took my Monli...

attachicon.gifScreenShot9.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot10.jpg

attachicon.gifCME Save-YoungAsian.7z

Enhancements used:

thanks for sharing, going use for base preset and create anothers to share also, i just need time and install monli for that, kinda busy messing with long hairs to avoid breasts area using HDT (till now goes a mess ahahah, maybe someday ill got lucky)

Edited: Just tested and goes a fat face kid almost, but used nord race, but if someone wanna its here at attach (painted to not show nudity).

Psychomachina have way more skills of me for that.

GoodLucky.zip

post-19248-0-49816500-1392179143_thumb.jpg

WureC9Y.jpg

Took my Monli...

attachicon.gifScreenShot9.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot10.jpg

attachicon.gifCME Save-YoungAsian.7z

Enhancements used:

Cool. Ill be using this as my base I think...

Archived