"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Anyone know what the leg strap with the blue and red potion is from?, Thanks!

http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/50301-2-1391106903.jpg

What armor is that? and is it UNPB?

The armor is the new Sexy Transparent Zipsuit and the coat is from the Northgirl Armor. The zipsuit does have a UNPB version in the options.

PS- I just got back from a long hiatus...Anything super awesome that I missed? I'm going through the old threads, but it's been about 8 months.

Where is that top come from?

41316.jpg

And thanks for your time

Looks like Armored Bikini with a custom texture, shouldnt be hard to recreate, especially since all the different styles of Armored Bikini using the same mesh, but with different textures and alpha channels.

i have wet skin on my character but i do have an issue that bugs the hell out of me, does anyone know how to increase the resolution of the sweat skin?

i am using immersiveFP so i see things quite up close, things like that kinda ruins the realism. :dodgy:

It'll be a texture of some sort, and the only way to get a higher resolution image is to find (or make) a higher resolution image.

Sporty Sexy Sweat uses a 2048-pixel image for the body and Equipable Wet Female Body uses a 4096-pixel one- one of these might be better than what you are using. Or you could use a smoother one like Desufire's Tan and Shine where resolution (and closeups) won't matter as much as it's a different look without drops and such.

These are just the three I know of, there are likely lots of others out there. All said, though, pixel count or file size isn't /always/ an indicator of how well a texture's look holds up under close scrutiny, but it can help you compare what you might expect. Hope this helps!

Great ! Ripped 4k texture from Equipabble wet female body. Thank you for link :P

Share?   :)

please share that

i have wet skin on my character but i do have an issue that bugs the hell out of me, does anyone know how to increase the resolution of the sweat skin?

i am using immersiveFP so i see things quite up close, things like that kinda ruins the realism. :dodgy:

It'll be a texture of some sort, and the only way to get a higher resolution image is to find (or make) a higher resolution image.

Sporty Sexy Sweat uses a 2048-pixel image for the body and Equipable Wet Female Body uses a 4096-pixel one- one of these might be better than what you are using. Or you could use a smoother one like Desufire's Tan and Shine where resolution (and closeups) won't matter as much as it's a different look without drops and such.

These are just the three I know of, there are likely lots of others out there. All said, though, pixel count or file size isn't /always/ an indicator of how well a texture's look holds up under close scrutiny, but it can help you compare what you might expect. Hope this helps!

Great ! Ripped 4k texture from Equipabble wet female body. Thank you for link :P

Share?   :)

please share that

1) download equipable wet female body

2.)open the mod file

3.)open the texture map and continue opening maps until you find the 2 dds files

4.)open the map in your skyrim map, usually in SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\<racename>\female

5.)extract both files in your <racename> map and remove the "_wet" part from the filename

6.)pick both up and place them in the map "female" (you need to allow to replace)

7.)done

Oh come on dont start :D its still wip, dont know if the collar alone is available anywhere, never seen it before.

Not starting anything this time. Y'know i found my brain where i left it the last time.

Looks rather finished for a WIP, methinks. :blink:

If you check Shocky's thread then there's more images, with more parts, so i dont think it's finished even though it looks great already ;)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20917-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/?p=665265

Archived