"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

hello everyone !

is there a mod that allows you to wear only the shoulder plates of an armor ?

thx in advance 

Not entirely sure as I've not tried or tested this mod, but I believe it's modular so all parts of vanilla and dlc armors can be mashed up to your hearts content.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22168/?

Hey Eu4orick,

i'm afraid it's not that mod :(

i found some images if it can help anyone :

3783621-1388174704.jpg

and another one

11572986865_54673a8495_b.jpg

and does anyone knows where i can find this armor ?

3783621-1388603525.jpg

thank you in advance !

regards,

igora

3783621-1388603525.jpg

thank you in advance !

regards,

igora

The shoulders are from Hmm What to Wear, but not sure about that bikini top, it looks very similar to Armored Bikini with a retex but never seen this version before, but i am also interested :P

3783621-1388603525.jpg

thank you in advance !

regards,

igora

The shoulders are from Hmm What to Wear, but not sure about that bikini top, it looks very similar to Armored Bikini with a retex but never seen this version before, but i am also interested :P

Bikini Top looks like broke's "Vicki" alt top from his mash-up collection. Pauldrons could be from one of his as well.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20415/?

Maybe? Maybe not?

hello everyone !

thx in advance 

Not entirely sure as I've not tried or tested this mod, but I believe it's modular so all parts of vanilla and dlc armors can be mashed up to your hearts content.

Hey Eu4orick,

3783621-1388174704.jpg

and another one

11572986865_54673a8495_b.jpg

3783621-1388603525.jpg

thank you in advance !

regards,

igora

The only otherway I know of getting bits of shoulder plates or armor parts is to use nifscope and 3ds to create your own mashups. Unless anyone else knows of mods that have modular parts.

Another semi modular mod is your bottom request: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20415/?

But I think it also has this installed for the cleavage if you want super boobs: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45334/?

If you want to different body you'll have to search Brokefoot and see whatelse you can find.

i just cant ask - what in the world makes those water on tits looks so real :D

Photoshop.

Here, and this is just a 5 minute test with the first water drops i found. (ignore the cheap texture on the shoulder lol, this is the Vicky top by the way)

2014-01-30_00002.jpg

Could be PS'ed like above mentioned,

But you can achieve that if not the same ingame. You just need a "sweat" (search) specular skin, plenty to find and usually fit whatever your preferred body is. And then some Enb tweaking, some enb's already have high specular settings offhand it's just a question of downloading and uninstalling till you find one that suits your drippy needs. 

Edit: Word of warning, it's frustrating when you see these kind of screens only to realise they are taking these in some cases @ 1440p and beyond. Usually on a super computer, the sheer faff I've gone through to match and find the mods + ENB's that are used as well as the 30gigs of mostly texture replacement just baffles me. I still criticize myself that I haven't got it right too lol.

Could be PS'ed like above mentioned,

But you can achieve that if not the same ingame. You just need a "sweat" (search) specular skin, plenty to find and usually fit whatever your preferred body is. And then some Enb tweaking, some enb's already have high specular settings offhand it's just a question of downloading and uninstalling till you find one that suits your drippy needs. 

Edit: Word of warning, it's frustrating when you see these kind of screens only to realise they are taking these in some cases @ 1440p and beyond. Usually on a super computer, the sheer faff I've gone through to match and find the mods + ENB's that are used as well as the 30gigs of mostly texture replacement just baffles me. I still criticize myself that I haven't got it right too lol.

Going trgh that much trouble... rather use photoshop then XD

i have wet skin on my character but i do have an issue that bugs the hell out of me, does anyone know how to increase the resolution of the sweat skin?

i am using immersiveFP so i see things quite up close, things like that kinda ruins the realism. :dodgy:

It'll be a texture of some sort, and the only way to get a higher resolution image is to find (or make) a higher resolution image.

Sporty Sexy Sweat uses a 2048-pixel image for the body and Equipable Wet Female Body uses a 4096-pixel one- one of these might be better than what you are using. Or you could use a smoother one like Desufire's Tan and Shine where resolution (and closeups) won't matter as much as it's a different look without drops and such.

These are just the three I know of, there are likely lots of others out there. All said, though, pixel count or file size isn't /always/ an indicator of how well a texture's look holds up under close scrutiny, but it can help you compare what you might expect. Hope this helps!

i have wet skin on my character but i do have an issue that bugs the hell out of me, does anyone know how to increase the resolution of the sweat skin?

i am using immersiveFP so i see things quite up close, things like that kinda ruins the realism. :dodgy:

Check what your current sweat texture resolutions are, usually 2048x2048 is the going HD. You'll need something that can view DDS format, as well as where the location of that texture is (usually here):

%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Textures\Actors\Character\female

femalebody_1_s.dds

femalehands_1_s.dds

femalehead_s.dds

If it's 1024x1024 you'll have to look for higher ones. In the case of 2048 not being enough you'll have to find 4096 which is machine performance heavy. Anymore than that and your looking at private owned never to see daylight as they are massive performance drain and just used for screenarchery really. You can to some minor extent if you know how to use PS or Gimp or a DDS friendly paint program, just upscale the body_s to the next scale. 8192 is the most I believe the game engine will functionally work with, but that kind of res is only really for people who have 4k resolution monitors or multi monitor resolution setups.

It'll be a texture of some sort, and the only way to get a higher resolution image is to find (or make) a higher resolution image.

Sporty Sexy Sweat uses a 2048-pixel image for the body and Equipable Wet Female Body uses a 4096-pixel one- one of these might be better than what you are using. Or you could use a smoother one like Desufire's Tan and Shine where resolution (and closeups) won't matter as much as it's a different look without drops and such.

These are just the three I know of, there are likely lots of others out there. All said, though, pixel count or file size isn't /always/ an indicator of how well a texture's look holds up under close scrutiny, but it can help you compare what you might expect. Hope this helps!

Great ! Ripped 4k texture from Equipabble wet female body. Thank you for link :P

hello everyone !

thx in advance 

Hey Eu4orick,

*snip*

and another one

*snip*

*snip*

thank you in advance !

regards,

igora

Are you sure it's not UNP - What to wear? Have you tried it?

'Cause I've been using it and the same look can be achieved with that mod, just like the one you look for in those pictures. Except the upper arm plate on the left arm in the second picture, forgot where that was from.

Great ! Ripped 4k texture from Equipabble wet female body. Thank you for link :P

Share?  :)

Anybody knows what textures are used on these characters?

4559665-1389321980.jpg

5053474-1390632777.jpg

6553681-1390322613.jpg

881522-1390505262.jpg

They're the best looking characters I've seen and I'd like to try the mods used on them.

The last two pictures are definitely Real Girls Realistic Textures. The first one may be the Ningheim, but I'm not sure around the eyes and the lips don't have quite the line marks. Then again it could be a different tint mask. The second pic may be Mature Skin, but I'm not sure.

4559665-1389321980.jpg

5053474-1390632777.jpg

6553681-1390322613.jpg

881522-1390505262.jpg

They're the best looking characters I've seen and I'd like to try the mods used on them.

Whole body and face maybe: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32986/? another http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35267/

Faces will be too many to choose from: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2812/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26113/?

Go nuts, because it's a true challenge to find out exactly what these modders use if they don't get back to you on requests you've asked for.

The last two pictures are definitely Real Girls Realistic Textures. The first one may be the Ningheim, but I'm not sure around the eyes and the lips don't have quite the line marks. Then again it could be a different tint mask. The second pic may be Mature Skin, but I'm not sure.

The first two differ a lot to be Real Girl (How I know, I know my moles, wrinkles and other skin markings and placement way tooooo much :P), but it's still a good whole skin to try out. (You'll get neck seams though)

Just remember there are two completely different things that can be modified on immidiate skin (face skin & body skin) before you start getting face melted by the tintmasks, makeup, warpaints, tattoos, scabs/scars/burns and custom mole placement mods out there  :idea:

The first two differ a lot to be Real Girl (How I know, I know my moles, wrinkles and other skin markings and placement way tooooo much :P), but it's still a good whole skin to try out. (You'll get neck seams though)

Just remember there are two completely different things that can be modified on immidiate skin (face skin & body skin) before you start getting face melted by the tintmasks, makeup, warpaints, tattoos, scabs/scars/burns and custom mole placement mods out there  :idea:

Just a note, I said the last two pics were Real Girls; since you can tell from the coloration of the lips and the wrinkles around the eyes.  I could very well be wrong about the other two. The first pic looks very similar to many of the Ningheim characters. The moles and overall color looks like Mature Skin to me on the second pic. 

I do know that heavy edits will throw all guesswork out the window. I do it myself. XD

EDIT- The Ningheim and SG Textures are very very similar(probably because of Hellosanta making or atleast working on both). The first pic really could go either way.

EDIT 2-  Caelrya actually did state what mods she uses on this character -> Here in the second sticky in comments. 

6553681-1390322613.jpg

Here is a copy paste for the lazy in us all. 

Mods used (black haired woman)

- Somber ENB 188 Bin

- Real Girls Textures Vol 5 

- ECE 

- Eyes of Beauty 

- Apachii Hair

Archived