"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Does anyone know the name of this armour mod?

natasha___cheryl_is_hiding_behind_her_by

And the one on the right?

7vPf78B.jpg?1?2949

Thank you!

1st picture - I asked about that same armor yesterday. It's a mashup of KURESE Gloria armor for UNPB, Rogue outfits Skirt, Cap from Vindictus Succubus Armor and Elewins heels.

Kurese and rogue can be found here - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/

2nd picture - I think it's from Vindictus Succubus armor and you're lucky because I just received it from lonely hunter.

chrome://mega/content/secure.html#!WddGgSQT!mB248PdMxupRNZMuOhahF0t3ML6oRvNt3bfS2hLDJUM

*snip*

Something wrong with the last link me thinks ^--^

I just checked out the link, seems OK to me

he's using the mega extension/addon-on for chrome/firefox.

ie its why it uses chrome:// at the beginning (yes this can be used in ff)

instead of the regular http:// like most if not all normal sites do or ssl site like that use https://

'Cause all of the drama weather or not the link for the second mod works:

LINK1 LINK2

Hey, I'm looking for a couple of mods.

First, this Dwemer spider thing:

42834.jpg

and this blue Ebony rextexture:

44745.jpg

Pretty sure the gold trim is from AMidianBorn's Ebony, but I'd like to know if the blue coloration is available anywhere.

Any names, links, etc. would be helpful.

hello everyone !

is there a mod that allows you to wear only the shoulder plates of an armor ?

thx in advance

I doubt it because the pauldrons are generally part of the chest plate in Skyrim armor. But there are some armors out there that have pauldrons and no boob plates.

Hello everyone. 

Lets see if I can spoiler tag properly. 

21459-1-1356106163.jpg

I have been searching for the circlet out of this picture, but have come up short. The person who made the picture, Badmagic, has not played in so long they do not remember which mod it is from. 

Hoping someone here might recognize it, though. 

Thanks, in advance. 

Edit - Hah, it worked.  :cool:

42834.jpg

and this blue Ebony rextexture:

44745.jpg

Pretty sure the gold trim is from AMidianBorn's Ebony, but I'd like to know if the blue coloration is available anywhere.

Any names, links, etc. would be helpful.

Your right its amidianborns black and gold texture, and the blue is likely a envmap that was made to replace the default gold (I'm guessing this as i did a similar thing to make it steel in appearance).

42834.jpg

**snip**

I've seen those spiders both in SIC and SkyMoMod 12   although, I don't think either have as nice textures, that said the difference could just be enb.

The "Monster Mod" version on nexus probably has them aswell and afaik is more up to date than momod12 , but has been edited a lot to be allowed there.

I would say SIC is the better of the two mods if only for the MCM functions, though I think MoMod has a lot more variety (albeit OP as $#&% variety).

If you're just looking for the creature assets for them I would guess they came from Vicn Creature Resource on nexus, but don't quote me on that.

Archived