"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Anyone knows this armors and where to get them? (CBBE)

3196492-1390923747.jpg

2006189-1390911012.jpg

5049106-1390860745.jpg

1699042-1390799664.jpg

Thnx in Advanced!

1. Deathshell.

2. Huntress with other pieces, the scarf & shoulder is from Blacktalon.

3. Top is from Armored Bikini (no.51.)

4. Blacktalon again.

Not sure if there is CBBE from 2 & 3 & 4 yet.

Thnx a Lot!!!

Do u think i can Bodyslice 2/3/4 to CBBE??

Sure, i dont see why not :P

Does anyone know the name of this armour mod?

natasha___cheryl_is_hiding_behind_her_by

And the one on the right?

7vPf78B.jpg?1?2949

Thank you!

1st picture - I asked about that same armor yesterday. It's a mashup of KURESE Gloria armor for UNPB, Rogue outfits Skirt, Cap from Vindictus Succubus Armor and Elewins heels.

Kurese and rogue can be found here - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/

2nd picture - I think it's from Vindictus Succubus armor and you're lucky because I just received it from lonely hunter.

chrome://mega/content/secure.html#!WddGgSQT!mB248PdMxupRNZMuOhahF0t3ML6oRvNt3bfS2hLDJUM

Something wrong with the last link me thinks ^--^

since can also be something wrong, because I deleted it again!

3. Mashup with Mixed Armor (no.56) and Northgirl. There are 7Base versions of both too.

Thank you.

I'm curious what you think a "face mod" is.  An all in one mod, perhaps?  There are textures here - diffuse, normals, speculars - all likely from SG textures.  A mod like ECE or CharGen extension was likely used to get the face geometry.  The body normals are fitness body, probably UNP from the look of it.

Not sure what you mean by face mod. Textures or tools used? Textures could be SG, or maybe Real Girl. Not sure that's anything else than vanilla otherwise.

Body mod what? Textures? Looks like Real Girl, with normals from Fitness Body. Body mesh looks like UNP.

Armor is easier. Top from Hentai mixed or Void armor. Shoulder piece from Northgirl. Gloves from Hunting Grounds outfit. Belt from Northgirl again. Amulet - I think Northgirl.

Hair looks like SG Hairs. Or actually, more likely Apachii.

So sorry, I suppose I was looking for all of the aforementioned, it was stupid of me to think it was all together and not a combination. I will look into all which you two have mentioned as you both seem to have pointed me in the right direction. Thank you.

Guest theazureagle

7vPf78B.jpg?1?2949

Thank you!

1st picture - I asked about that same armor yesterday. It's a mashup of KURESE Gloria armor for UNPB, Rogue outfits Skirt, Cap from Vindictus Succubus Armor and Elewins heels.

Kurese and rogue can be found here - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/

2nd picture - I think it's from Vindictus Succubus armor and you're lucky because I just received it from lonely hunter.

chrome://mega/content/secure.html#!WddGgSQT!mB248PdMxupRNZMuOhahF0t3ML6oRvNt3bfS2hLDJUM

Thank you! :D

Hey, I was wondering, if one of you could tell me, what these armor mods are:

Thanks in advance.

Additionally I have read someone writing about Sanguines Debauchery Version 2 being in the making (cant find the quote though). Is there any additional information on this?

There was talk of this being a private outfit.

(elewin or whatever's)

Thanks in advance.

Additionally I have read someone writing about Sanguines Debauchery Version 2 being in the making (cant find the quote though). Is there any additional information on this?

(elewin or whatever's)

Outfit supposedly belongs to: Aegis 

Who some would believe is the reincarnation of Elewin as mentioned above... To get that armor off whomever I'll just say "them", is 99% probability of never going to happen as they either paid/freebie form a Daz/Poser or like resource or got it privately. Converted or "acquired" it and just like to flaunt it in your face to forever haunt all forums they can keep coming back to for better or for worse you decide  :idea: ...

7vPf78B.jpg?1?2949

Thank you!

7vPf78B.jpg?1?2949

Thank you!

I just checked out the link, seems OK to me

he's using the mega extension/addon-on for chrome/firefox.

ie its why it uses chrome:// at the beginning (yes this can be used in ff)

instead of the regular http:// like most if not all normal sites do or ssl site like that use https://

Thanks in advance.

(elewin or whatever's)

Who some would believe is the reincarnation of Elewin as mentioned above... To get that armor off whomever I'll just say "them", is 99% probability of never going to happen as they either paid/freebie form a Daz/Poser or like resource or got it privately. Converted or "acquired" it and just like to flaunt it in your face to forever haunt all forums they can keep coming back to for better or for worse you decide  :idea: ...

Well thank you anyway^^

At least I can put this case to rest then ;)

7vPf78B.jpg?1?2949

Thank you!

7vPf78B.jpg?1?2949

Thank you!

I just checked out the link, seems OK to me

he's using the mega extension/addon-on for chrome/firefox.

ie its why it uses chrome:// at the beginning (yes this can be used in ff)

instead of the regular http:// like most if not all normal sites do or ssl site like that use https://

no no and again no, it is not possible to download because I have "lonely Hunter" ***deleted this download!

Thanks in advance.

(elewin or whatever's)

I don't understand all the drama directed at people that are posting images of private mods. There is probably a small community of modders that use Skyrim as a creative platform, not simply a game. They may want to share images. I don't see the problem. Is there some unwritten contract that says you can only show images of mods you are going to share with everyone that plays Skyrim? From what I understand from the long history of comments on this subject, some or most of those private mods were purchased and can't legally be shared because it would be a violation of copyright law. Yet this keeps coming up again and again. And people won't just say "I think that's a private mod, for screenshots only". They have to whine and complain and be dramatic. Why? Did something happen?

Thanks in advance.

(elewin or whatever's)

I don't understand all the drama directed at people that are posting images of private mods. There is probably a small community of modders that use Skyrim as a creative platform, not simply a game. They may want to share images. I don't see the problem. Is there some unwritten contract that says you can only show images of mods you are going to share with everyone that plays Skyrim? From what I understand from the long history of comments on this subject, some or most of those private mods were purchased and can't legally be shared because it would be a violation of copyright law. Yet this keeps coming up again and again. And people won't just say "I think that's a private mod, for screenshots only". They have to whine and complain and be dramatic. Why? Did something happen?

You've got some nerve. Ever heard about common sense? And if people want to "share" screenshots, i repeat screenshots, there's tumblr for that and other websites, while LL has threads with "show your ingame character" that doesn't mean they automatically translate into "show off your private mods, which you don't intent to share, on a website that exists for sharing mods".

Also calling it whining when other people state their oppinions is just immature.

Thanks in advance.

(elewin or whatever's)

You've got some nerve. Ever heard about common sense? And if people want to "share" screenshots, i repeat screenshots, there's tumblr for that and other websites, while LL has threads with "show your ingame character" that doesn't mean they automatically translate into "show off your private mods, which you don't intent to share, on a website that exists for sharing mods".

Also calling it whining when other people state their oppinions is just immature.

I've got some nerve? Hardly. People are pulling images from other places, not simply from LL. And so what if they want to show characters with other mods? And plenty of these posts don't qualify as merely "stating opinions". Grow up. 

who is the follower nightwolf she is smexy :)

I'm looking for the armor in this pic. Note, the armor and not the companion. I've already downloaded her but the armor isn't included. By the looks of it I'd say it's from TERA but I can't see it in any of the packs on the nexus.

son1.jpg

I hate to ask, but I'm sure someone knows what this armor/clothing is.  Unfortunately I haven't been able to find it in a very long search, though to be honest I have nothing to go on but a picture and that VictoriaG on Nexus posted the shot.

http://static1.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/31432-4-1360551318.jpg

If anyone knows where it is or even just what it is I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

I hate to ask, but I'm sure someone knows what this armor/clothing is.  Unfortunately I haven't been able to find it in a very long search, though to be honest I have nothing to go on but a picture and that VictoriaG on Nexus posted the shot.

http://static1.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/31432-4-1360551318.jpg

If anyone knows where it is or even just what it is I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Here you go:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28887

Archived