"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Here you go guys as promised. Natasha. I uploaded the file as i got it, i have no idea what all the additional .esps do to her.

Also be advised that i started experiencing certain glitches in the game not long after i installed her. Was using her along with Sif, but had no troubles with her before Natasha. Maybe it was just coincidence, but just to be on the safe side i highly recommend to backup your saved games before installing her. I didnt check the .esp, it might need some major cleaning.

2013-09-24_00002.jpg

I am looking for the following:

1. Face Mod
  2. Body mod
  3. Armor
  4. Hair

URRJW5H.jpg

I'm curious what you think a "face mod" is.  An all in one mod, perhaps?  There are textures here - diffuse, normals, speculars - all likely from SG textures.  A mod like ECE or CharGen extension was likely used to get the face geometry.  The body normals are fitness body, probably UNP from the look of it.

Seen that idle/pose here and there but never really found out from where it originates.

7718833-1390526739.jpg

Nexus is down right now, but If I had to guess it's either Pretty Combat Idles or Zweihander.

EDIT: I saw something similar on Pretty Female Idles with the raised fist (they have male idles as well) but the battleaxe idle looks like Zweihander

Okay for the life of me, what the hell am i missing here?

I checked both, pretty combat idles and zweihander, PCI doesn't have that idle animation and the image section of zweihander actually shows 2 characters with that raised fist idle but the actual modification itself doesn't contain this idle.

I'm totally sure that's from the Zweihander Anim Replacer, the male version. You have only to unsheathe your weapon and wait...

Seen that idle/pose here and there but never really found out from where it originates.

7718833-1390526739.jpg

Nexus is down right now, but If I had to guess it's either Pretty Combat Idles or Zweihander.

EDIT: I saw something similar on Pretty Female Idles with the raised fist (they have male idles as well) but the battleaxe idle looks like Zweihander

I checked both, pretty combat idles and zweihander, PCI doesn't have that idle animation and the image section of zweihander actually shows 2 characters with that raised fist idle but the actual modification itself doesn't contain this idle.

I'm totally sure that's from the Zweihander Anim Replacer, the male version. You have only to unsheathe your weapon and wait...

*Reads Sirdanas reply*

*Installs zweihander male again*

*draws weapon in skyrim*

*waits for a few seconds*

picard-facepalm.gif

Thank you for helping stupid people like me. :heart:

7718833-1390526739.jpg

*Reads Sirdanas reply*

*Installs zweihander male again*

*draws weapon in skyrim*

*waits for a few seconds*

picard-facepalm.gif

Thank you for helping stupid people like me. :heart:

don't worry pal, if i come to Germany you can offer me a beer as a thank :D

*bump*

Nobody knows this body texture?

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_11_2013/post-265934-0-02306100-1384574264.jpg

A lot of people seem to use it but I couldn't find out where it comes from. Any hint? Must be a well known mod, perhaps a body replacer?

the body is 100% CHSBHC, only with this texture, I can not specify exactly.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/685971610279046021/5F7C23A45AF3E67E18D505EB6F8C03637E3EA17C/

*bump*

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_11_2013/post-265934-0-02306100-1384574264.jpg

A lot of people seem to use it but I couldn't find out where it comes from. Any hint? Must be a well known mod, perhaps a body replacer?

Is probably the closest one: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4686/?

I think however this one is self customized and would be private as the areola looks a lot larger but that could also be because of bodyslide or 3ds body mesh edited.

*bump*

Is probably the closest one: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4686/?

I think however this one is self customized and would be private as the areola looks a lot larger but that could also be because of bodyslide or 3ds body mesh edited.

this texture it is not, I use this texture, see the picture in my post.

*bump*

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/685971610279046021/5F7C23A45AF3E67E18D505EB6F8C03637E3EA17C/

Hi,

that looks fairly close indeed! The texture in the image seems a lot brighter, more colorful and "cartoony" (which is why I like it), but I guess that lighting and ENB play a large role here to make the screen I posted look like the way it does.

I actually happen to use CHSBHC anyways, but for some reason, my game is using the vanilla female texture instead of this one. Hm, I wonder why - I'll need to investigate that.

For now: thanks a lot, you were a big help!

Alan

I'm looking for the armor in this pic. Note, the armor and not the companion. I've already downloaded her but the armor isn't included. By the looks of it I'd say it's from TERA but I can't see it in any of the packs on the nexus.

son1.jpg

I'm looking for the armor in this pic. Note, the armor and not the companion. I've already downloaded her but the armor isn't included. By the looks of it I'd say it's from TERA but I can't see it in any of the packs on the nexus.

son1.jpg

Talk to the follower. You'll find that she has the armor in question.

*bump*

Hi,

that looks fairly close indeed! The texture in the image seems a lot brighter, more colorful and "cartoony" (which is why I like it), but I guess that lighting and ENB play a large role here to make the screen I posted look like the way it does.

I actually happen to use CHSBHC anyways, but for some reason, my game is using the vanilla female texture instead of this one. Hm, I wonder why - I'll need to investigate that.

For now: thanks a lot, you were a big help!

Alan

I have to a quantitative textures for this body, but I must first put together! many of these textures are no longer to be found, they are irretrievably gone! I'll write you a PM tomorrow.

I have to a quantitative textures for this body, but I must first put together! many of these textures are no longer to be found, they are irretrievably wake! I'll write you a PM tomorrow.

I would really appreciate that, I've been looking for a decent body texture for a long time now, imho SevenBase and UNP ones look much better compared to CBBE, but I built my entire mod setup on top of CBBE (armors and all) so I can't switch :(  So yeah, if you have a couple of good body textures for CBBE/CHSBHC, I'd be happy to have them!

Thanks,

Alan

son1.jpg

Definatly a Tera armor , and definatly not in any of the armor packs. Someone needs to find it :(

human_f_l28.jpg 

son1.jpg

Definatly a Tera armor , and definatly not in any of the armor packs. Someone needs to find it :(

human_f_l28.jpg 

The armor is included here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=186576916 but the meshes have no textures for me and I can't open the nif files. Please tell me if it works for you. I got the files from a friend so I can upload them for you if you can't download it.

I am looking for the following:

1. Face Mod
  2. Body mod
  3. Armor
  4. Hair

URRJW5H.jpg

Not sure what you mean by face mod. Textures or tools used? Textures could be SG, or maybe Real Girl. Not sure that's anything else than vanilla otherwise.

Body mod what? Textures? Looks like Real Girl, with normals from Fitness Body. Body mesh looks like UNP.

Armor is easier. Top from Hentai mixed or Void armor. Shoulder piece from Northgirl. Gloves from Hunting Grounds outfit. Belt from Northgirl again. Amulet - I think Northgirl.

Hair looks like SG Hairs. Or actually, more likely Apachii.

Archived