EA updates block the mods

hey there! I really need your help. EA has sims 4 for free, i downloaded it and i have play many times with the mods. But sometimes in order to play the game shows some updates. It doesn't let me play without them, so i accept the updates, but this means that it blocks the mods. Few days later, the creator of wicked whims uploads updated version and i can play again with the mods. This means that without the update in wicked whims, I can't play the game with mods. So, I tried to download the game with torrent in order to have an old version of the game that will not need updates or other programs to run the game. It's not working, it tells me for updates and download origin. So I wanted to ask... How do you play the game? with EA and waiting for updates on the mods or you have an other way? If it's an other way.. Do you have a download link to send me? Thank you in advance!error.PNG.29d1cacf4e5fee084b17f04719a90d23.PNG

the game runs, but when i put in mods folder the "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning" it's not running! What am i doing wrong? When i put only the "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts" it runs and i can see it, but obviously the mod is not working without both files.  

3.PNG

image0.jpeg