DMRA in skyrim. i am a nifskope and blendar wizard

2pac4eva7

Sorry if I messed up whatever you intended Thor. I didn't expect the site to be run by 12 year old emofags. Silly me.

It's ok. To be honest I'm sick of Nexus and their stupid staff/users.

I'm seriously considering not posting any more mods there.

@ 2pac4eva7 - You want access to your mods at Nexus?

What if I download them all ... You tell Nexus to delete your mods ... I re-post your stuff. You now have editing rights through me.

Would that work ? :)

It doesn't really have anything to do with the CK. Fiddling with meshes has always been the work of the community and not supported by Bethesda.

The main credit for making this possible goes to Throttlekitty and Amorilia for their work on nifskope tools, and to 2pac and Thor for making the body work in spite of all of the kinks that still remain in the meshing process.

On a side question, has anyone managed to export a working Skyrim skeleton into Blender or Max?

bout 2pac´s reference post : bahahaha this is worth the whole affaire ^^ :o

but as i remember someone got banned for saying: a clean skin texture mod for skyrim is not so realistic by the lack of bathrooms .......

he didnt say a bad word ,just his opinion and bam,off he goes.

yeah u shouldnt think longer of that.

What an asshat. I am' date=' and have been an Admin for 6 years on an adult forum (which I will not name) that used to be pretty damn big. Perma banning and IP banning is usually reserved for bots or people who constantly fuck with others. If someone simply lost their head for a bit, SOP was for us, and should always be, banned for a week or so to cool off, especially in the case of a forum like nexus where content is created by the users. If there were multiple instances over a period of time, that's a different story.

Sorry to get off the actual mesh topic, and back onto the drama side, but I had to throw my two cents out there. Dick move Nexus, dick move.

[/quote']

I feel my need to chime in as well.

I've been a moderator at a very large car forum for 7 years now. Even when staff takes something personal, we generally do a temp ban. It takes a pretty severe situation (aside from spsmmers) to get perma banned. And it's rarely an IP ban. If 2pac was using a proxy to register a new account, I'm assuming it's cause he was IP banned.

I knew he was fighting an uphill battle since most sites, it's a big offense to circumvent IP blocks. But in my experience, those people want to stir up trouble, not give to the community. Dante has a stick up his ass over 2pac for some reason. I can't tell you how many people who we unban when they're sincerely apologizing.

/rant

2pac and Thor,

You guys are amazing. Keep at it. Nexus is losing out by keeping 2pac off the site. I'd be more than happy to do some testing. I'll PM you Thor.

That's enough testers for now guys. Thanks.

Aw nuts's i missed out by an hour!

@2pac

Side note like Thor suggested earlier, is it not worth getting someone to download all your mods and hand them back to you so you can get access to the files etc via that person?

That's enough testers for now guys. Thanks.

Aw nuts's i missed out by an hour!

@2pac

Side note like Thor suggested earlier' date=' is it not worth getting someone to download all your mods and hand them back to you so you can get access to the files etc via that person?

[/quote']

I know that feel bro, I wanted to test 'em out too ;_;

the body shape is nice but there are weird issues with textures and shadows,tried with sparse grid supersampling aswell,same effect.

CHPCJ.jpg

that sparkle line is following the border between bright and dark areas most of time . upperbody has it just a little,now and then some pixels

would be nice to turn selfshadowing off for better comparison

bactorselfshadowing=0 seems to effect only 1st person environment shadows,any solutions around??my google didnt find anything:(

shadows r set to 4k but they r still a horror.

compared to oblivion with selfshadows off,otherwise dark areas would be blocky ashell

ph95s.jpg

PS:cannot type shadow anymore

Part of the shadow issues is more than likely due to some of the character maps.

Xenius fixed an issue with the faces by smoothing the object space normal maps.

30-2-1321543235.jpg

The skin tones seem off on my rig, so there's still work to be done. It's early right now to worry on effects when issues such as deformed vertices and mismatched animations need to be taken care of

Thanks for the feedback guys. No more feedback is needed. :)

If you are getting a mis-match of skintone between hands/body/feet/head.

I used the exact same 'paste' for all.

My normal maps are brand new and are @ 4x resolution, and are as smooth as a babies bottom (except part of the face).

I do believe my normals are the best, smoothest, ever made by man. lol

... So, the only thing it could be, i think, your female is not a NORD.

You can use 'showracemenu' to alter race, or you need to copy my textures AND normals for every other race.

yep thor,that was the issue -the body mesh with imperial textures ...

how stupid i was , tried to alter ur textures and got no effect obviously...

putting textures in the imp folder did the trick ,got me a beauty,everything smooth,nomore sparkling XD

I just installed this and wow, you've performed a work of art so soon...

The texture looks superb so early, the best I've seen and it's not even complete!

The body shape is very nice, though I think the butt cheeks need to be a little closer at the bottom. You have the perfect reference to this body you're working on on this site (glances at the Brazzers advert at the bottom).

I hope you keep up this superb work! I will donate when I get paid before Xmas! :D

The No more blocky faces mod isn't bad, but for elves (especially the Dunmer) I had to take it a step further lol. The "bags" under the eyes killed me, and made my guy not only look to be sleep deprived but like x10 older. Was able to achieve the smoothness in the faces, though you have to be very careful when messing with the msn files. I noticed that it heavily impacts how the shadows render on the texture, and I believe that's why it looks rainbow colored lol.

Here's an example of what I did on Dunmer Male (used a version of Xenius face as the base):

mysmoothness.png

You can also tell by my avatar how it would look in game. If your interested I can upload. I haven't done it to all the faces, but it wouldn't be to hard. I don't release shit on tesnexus anymore because of similar issues 2pac experienced. I'd rather prefer closed/private or an understanding community lol.

Heh, glad ya like it. Sure, it'll take me sometime to do all of the races. I probably upload it in a day or so.

Lol, the scary part is I thought the Dunmer looked like crap, till I looked at the Altmer. Through most of my skyrim playing I never saw an attractive elf period. But the Altmer practically looked like clones, more specifically the Thalmor. I even tried in the character creator to create a good looking elf, to sadly no avail. Its like the choices of eye shapes were complete crap, and of course the non smooth face didn't help.

What is really needed is a better redoing of the base femalebody.dds and malebody.dds. If you look at those, you can see why the characters look like crap lol. Its like the skin is extremely rough, on both females and males. I'm used to seeing skin when I do 3d rendering, and it never looks this bad. Like I was telling Thor before, I wish I could port daz3d/poser models, cause then problem would be solved lol. In fact, here's a comparison:

One of many beautiful elves I've rendered:

idle_bow_stance__alt_look_by_silvist-d4cbzjr.png

If my elves could look like that in skyrim, I'd be happy lol. Please excuse my hair clipping, I was still learning at this render. Sorry about the huge resolution, just how I roll @_@.

Sorry if I messed up whatever you intended Thor. I didn't expect the site to be run by 12 year old emofags. Silly me.

It's ok. To be honest I'm sick of Nexus and their stupid staff/users.

I'm seriously considering not posting any more mods there.

@ 2pac4eva7 - You want access to your mods at Nexus?

What if I download them all ... You tell Nexus to delete your mods ... I re-post your stuff. You now have editing rights through me.

Would that work ? :)

That sounds like a great idea! Even if the admins like The Vampire Dickhead knew it was 2pac' date=' where would be their proof? It's at least worth a shot. Worst case scenerio is Thor would get banned for either "claiming another's mods as his own" or giving a banned user access to the site. Let's hope neither of these happen.

Heh, glad ya like it. Sure, it'll take me sometime to do all of the races. I probably upload it in a day or so.

Lol, the scary part is I thought the Dunmer looked like crap, till I looked at the Altmer. Through most of my skyrim playing I never saw an attractive elf period. But the Altmer practically looked like clones, more specifically the Thalmor. I even tried in the character creator to create a good looking elf, to sadly no avail. Its like the choices of eye shapes were complete crap, and of course the non smooth face didn't help.

What is really needed is a better redoing of the base femalebody.dds and malebody.dds. If you look at those, you can see why the characters look like crap lol. Its like the skin is extremely rough, on both females and males. I'm used to seeing skin when I do 3d rendering, and it never looks this bad. Like I was telling Thor before, I wish I could port daz3d/poser models, cause then problem would be solved lol. In fact, here's a comparison:

One of many beautiful elves I've rendered:

idle_bow_stance__alt_look_by_silvist-d4cbzjr.png

If my elves could look like that in skyrim, I'd be happy lol. Please excuse my hair clipping, I was still learning at this render. Sorry about the huge resolution, just how I roll @_@.

Wow!! Mayhaps when the CK is released you can make that a custom race? It would also be nice if blackie brought the CM Partner system to Skyrim. Don't get me wrong. The Whiterun follower is hot, but elves like the one above are just in a whole different league.

On a different topic, I think it would be nice if Speed Buster made a comeback when the CK is released, and this body is complete. His gear mods just could not be beat. I would love to see new/updated creations by him for Skyrim. I'm not getting the PC version until I'm thoroughly done with the 360 version (less temptation to cheat), but I'm rooting for all capable modders until then!

This mod is looking pretty complete but I guess there is a reason for not releasing it yet. If I were you I'd just go ahead and release as an alpha or beta depending upon how you feel about it.

The body mesh is acceptable.

The textures are acceptable.

Problems are with rigging/weighting/animating

If you walk/run the model, it's not too bad.

Start jumping/fighting, it looks bad.

AFAIK, the problems can't be easily fixed until we get the proper importer/exporter.

So ... it's either wait a long time, or post what we have.

We have decided to post it.

I have a few things to tidy up. 2pac will post it here tommorow.

Archived