DMRA in skyrim. i am a nifskope and blendar wizard

2pac4eva7

WIP Screenshots:

It's not good!! TOO SMALL BREAST!!!! We want CLEAVAGE!! :D

So DM body is good to me. IMO! :)

NightShade already said' date=' so:

uhh i dont think people understand what 2pac and Thor is doing. guys guys, calm down with the "requests". basically they are doing a standard normal body model first. now before you start saying you prefer this you prefer that. let 2pac and Thor complete the Standard size first! it is this standard size that will be morphed into anything you guys want, be it large chested or flat, big butts or small butts, clean or dirty. SO! chill with the variation requests and lets make it simple for them to do their work :D

Thor925, 2pac4eva7, you guys are doing a wonderful work. :)

How about we start a petition to get 2pac unbanned from Nexus?

About the new body' date=' I'm slobbering all over it already, but these breasts look a bit square and nipple-less. Is that due to Bethesday not leaving you enough geometry to play with?

As for the weight sliders, it should not be *that* hard ("that" is relative). You'd need to create a slim and fat version of the body mesh, with identical vertices. The "hard" part will be to convert all the armors too, again in duplicate.

[/quote']

About the new body' date=' I'm slobbering all over it already, but these breasts look a bit square and nipple-less. Is that due to Bethesday not leaving you enough geometry to play with?

As for the weight sliders, it should not be *that* hard ("that" is relative). You'd need to create a slim and fat version of the body mesh, with identical vertices. The "hard" part will be to convert all the armors too, again in duplicate.

[/quote']

No petitions. We'll get him in using the proper chanels.

Square boobs? This is a WIP. Give us breathing room, will ya ? Please.

Ive sent multiple literally heartfelt apolagetic letters to the nexus over the past year asking to be reinstated. they have never aknowledged them. I filled out an unban request form on sunday and havent gotten a reply. i dont think they want to unban me anytime soon. You can start a petition if you want because i REALLY want editing access to my old files which they conveniently didnt take down when they banned me.

Just got to see the files for the first time. The nipples need to be lower I think, and some work to the skeleton should be done so the breasts don't quite stretch like THAt when the torso is turned, but it's pretty darn good work so far.

Also can you host the images somewhere else? That site is making my firewall and antivirus programs mad at me.

Just got to see the files for the first time. The nipples need to be lower I think' date=' and some work to the skeleton should be done so the breasts don't quite stretch like THAt when the torso is turned, but it's pretty darn good work so far.

Also can you host the images somewhere else? That site is making my firewall and antivirus programs mad at me.

[/quote']

I wont be editing the actual skeleton, but I will be working on fixing the vertex weights for the boobs so they don't deform when the character turns

Ive sent multiple literally heartfelt apolagetic letters to the nexus over the past year asking to be reinstated. they have never aknowledged them. I filled out an unban request form on sunday and havent gotten a reply. i dont think they want to unban me anytime soon. You can start a petition if you want because i REALLY want editing access to my old files which they conveniently didnt take down when they banned me.

Yeah we need to get you unbanned. I saw the reason you were banned a long time ago and that is just ridiculous. We gotta talk to some higher-ups of the nexus.

Yeah we need to get you unbanned. I saw the reason you were banned a long time ago and that is just ridiculous. We gotta talk to some higher-ups of the nexus.

someone please do :(. i want my 2pac4eva7 account back so bad

Getting BBB back would be nice.

do you understand how complicated that is? we would either need to

A: get someone to redo EVERY in game animation for females AND make a new sksleton with new nodes. this would require someone that can do animations, which i cannot. not even to mention that skyrim uses a different animation format that fallout and oblivion that modders are going to have to figure out how to work with.

or

B: simply weight the breasts to the feet so they bounce when they run which will inevitably not look to great in some positions. this is the easy but lazy/crappy route

i have no doubt bbb will be done eventually but i wouldnt epect it ANYtime soon because it is such a daunting task. it took what, five years for oblivion to get BBB?

[/quote']

[/quote']

No petitions. We'll get him in using the proper chanels.

Square boobs? This is a WIP. Give us breathing room, will ya ? Please.

That sounds just like Nexus, It is why I would never post anything there. I would prefer to never post anything as post there.. Seen so many really good modders get screwed over by them over the years, many just quit modding after that, We have lost so many good modders because of there totalitarian Policy's.

There into dollar sign's. And self glory.

It was once a nice place, where a person actually started it with the Idea of helping modders to have a Place to post there Mods.

But that person must have Died...

yeah, they tend to ban people for mentioning mods/info is available in any other forums except there and the official Bethsoft ones, with very few exceptions. 2pac got that new id banned because he didn't really try to obfuscate the fact it was him - should have had someone else write the original readme stuff posted with the DMRA alpha version, and state something like "uploading this for another person because they are banned, any requested technical assistance will take longer since it has to be relayed to the author BLAH BLAH. Whatever.

Looking forward to the end result of the hard work on this, but waiting patiently. Once they have the foundation laid, then people can go requesting the 31 flavours of body styles, eh ?

Well then.... hope is not lost :D Not sure if you all noticed there is a male nude mod out with edited mesh and everything.

I patiently wait for boobs.

no, not really

In all seriousness though, you guys are doing an excellent job. From what I see so far, I couldn't ask for anything more than this body you're making. Keep up the good work and don't let dicks like me pressure you! :P

OK, for what it's worth I've opened a thread to request 2pacs unban over at Nexus. Now I hope every1 here with a nexus account will pile on before it gets locked.

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/479593-petition-for-the-unbanning-of-2pac4eva7/

EDIT: Don't bother - thread got faglocked in a microsecond.

I'd say about 10% chance 2pac gets unbanned, 50% chance I get banned instead...

You can also pile on the kudos on 2pac's Nexus profile here

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?showuser=1150836

About the latest screenshots: Wahoo! I see nipples! They seem a bit high on some screenshots but maybe that's just because the character is stretching. Would have to see it in-game to judge.

The proportions are just lovely. From now on it's mostly a matter of taste.

What an asshat. I am, and have been an Admin for 6 years on an adult forum (which I will not name) that used to be pretty damn big. Perma banning and IP banning is usually reserved for bots or people who constantly fuck with others. If someone simply lost their head for a bit, SOP was for us, and should always be, banned for a week or so to cool off, especially in the case of a forum like nexus where content is created by the users. If there were multiple instances over a period of time, that's a different story.

Sorry to get off the actual mesh topic, and back onto the drama side, but I had to throw my two cents out there. Dick move Nexus, dick move.

Archived