DMRA in skyrim. i am a nifskope and blendar wizard

2pac4eva7

Guest wnxmegax

Hmm sorry to hear about the discontinuing in DMRA though, after testing DMRA in game I believe the mod used in oblivion won't work in Skyrim. Unless DMRA was redone from scratch using the original Skyrim model being uses now. Thought after seeing some of the work being made from Thor's new model I can't wait to at least have 3d nipples and better cleavage on my character with a little junk in the trunk ^^. Though like 2pac said maybe someone will redo DMRA for Skyrim ;).

Skyrim's a harsh place' date=' nobody's gonna be a hundred percent clean and washed if they're out adventurin', and nobody's gonna survive with little twig arms too![/quote']

SPLORF! The 'real' Nords, known as the 'vikings', were notorious for their cleanliness. It was remarked upon in the Anglo-Saxon chronicles as 'disgusting', especially with their tendency to introduce honest Saxon maidens to it who then expected similar, ungodly cleanliness from their Saxon menfolk!

Remember, they invented the sauna!

Well I'm thinking we need to introduce saunas and a bathing mod with visible dirt when you don't bathe then! As well as penalties for not bathing of course.

Hmm sorry to hear about the discontinuing in DMRA though' date=' after testing DMRA in game I believe the mod used in oblivion won't work in Skyrim. Unless DMRA was redone from scratch using the original Skyrim model being uses now. Thought after seeing some of the work being made from Thor's new model I can't wait to at least have 3d nipples and better cleavage on my character with a little junk in the trunk ^^. Though like 2pac said maybe someone will redo DMRA for Skyrim ;).

[/quote']

???

Who said DMRA is not going to be done? Once we've got the standard model in, morphing it to DMRA shape is on the to-do list.

We took this route because it's easier and better in the long run. ONE mesh/texture for ALL the body shapes.

Hmm sorry to hear about the discontinuing in DMRA though' date=' after testing DMRA in game I believe the mod used in oblivion won't work in Skyrim. Unless DMRA was redone from scratch using the original Skyrim model being uses now. Thought after seeing some of the work being made from Thor's new model I can't wait to at least have 3d nipples and better cleavage on my character with a little junk in the trunk ^^. Though like 2pac said maybe someone will redo DMRA for Skyrim ;).

[/quote']

???

Who said DMRA is not going to be done? Once we've got the standard model in, morphing it to DMRA shape is on the to-do list.

We took this route because it's easier and better in the long run. ONE mesh/texture for ALL the body shapes.

That is a relief. I wasn't liking the "some are flat chested" idea.

Correct me if I'm wrong' date=' but what they're working on is a base body that can be adjusted later in-game via sliders to be any size. (i.e. butt slider or boob slider)

If I'm completely wrong, just ignore me, haha

[/quote']

not working on sliders, but a base body which we will then make different butt/ cup sizes for

Correct me if I'm wrong' date=' but what they're working on is a base body that can be adjusted later in-game via sliders to be any size. (i.e. butt slider or boob slider)

If I'm completely wrong, just ignore me, haha

[/quote']

not working on sliders, but a base body which we will then make different butt/ cup sizes for

Well, please make fighter/EBE a top priority!

I'd say' date=' work on the body I want first, THEN whatever else everyone wants.

[/quote']

Fixed that for you, couldn't resist.

It's entirely up to them, and I'm happy with that, as long as body is sexy enough :P

Yeah.....don't fix what isn't broken.

uhh i dont think people understand what 2pac and Thor is doing. guys guys, calm down with the "requests". basically they are doing a standard normal body model first. now before you start saying you prefer this you prefer that. let 2pac and Thor complete the Standard size first! it is this standard size that will be morphed into anything you guys want, be it large chested or flat, big butts or small butts, clean or dirty. SO! chill with the variation requests and lets make it simple for them to do their work :D

some wip shots of the base body

with fingernails! no texture yet though

the ugly sdhadows are from the textures. im sure thor will be fixing those when he makes new ones.

Awesome work. Thanks for putting in all the hours to get us where we need to be for adult mods.

I predict that we will see some nice bodies in Skyrim after not too long - lots of people working on this already.

Eric

How about we start a petition to get 2pac unbanned from Nexus?

About the new body, I'm slobbering all over it already, but these breasts look a bit square and nipple-less. Is that due to Bethesday not leaving you enough geometry to play with?

As for the weight sliders, it should not be *that* hard ("that" is relative). You'd need to create a slim and fat version of the body mesh, with identical vertices. The "hard" part will be to convert all the armors too, again in duplicate.

About the new body' date=' I'm slobbering all over it already, but these breasts look a bit square and nipple-less. Is that due to Bethesday not leaving you enough geometry to play with?

As for the weight sliders, it should not be *that* hard ("that" is relative). You'd need to create a slim and fat version of the body mesh, with identical vertices. The "hard" part will be to convert all the armors too, again in duplicate.

[/quote']

The geometry can't be a problem, it is possible to load very high poly models into the game if the hardware can handle it, I think this step has just not been done yet.

About the new body' date=' I'm slobbering all over it already, but these breasts look a bit square and nipple-less. Is that due to Bethesday not leaving you enough geometry to play with?

[/quote']

No petitions. We'll get him in using the proper chanels.

Square boobs? This is a WIP. Give us breathing room, will ya ? Please.

Archived