DMRA in skyrim. i am a nifskope and blendar wizard

2pac4eva7

Thor' date=' saw your stuff on the Nexus, was really impressed, can't wait for the mod to be released.

Don't get me wrong, I very much admire what has happened with DMRA here. The technical skill is enormous, more than I can ever hope to achieve. However, personal tastes are for the more realistic bodies.

Can't wait to get hold of it :D

[/quote']

This is the S model (Standard). 2pac or me can morph it to any shape later on. :)

It's nice to get positive comments. Makes a change from Nexus. If you keep this up I might fcuk Nexus off altogether and just post my work exclusively at this board! :D

@ 2pac4eva - I've sent you the body. Check your PM's. Let me know you have got it. Thanks.

Thor' date=' saw your stuff on the Nexus, was really impressed, can't wait for the mod to be released.

Don't get me wrong, I very much admire what has happened with DMRA here. The technical skill is enormous, more than I can ever hope to achieve. However, personal tastes are for the more realistic bodies.

Can't wait to get hold of it :D

[/quote']

This is the S model (Standard). 2pac or me can morph it to any shape later on. :)

It's nice to get positive comments. Makes a change from Nexus. If you keep this up I might fcuk Nexus off altogether and just post my work exclusively at this board! :D

@ 2pac4eva - I've sent you the body. Check your PM's. Let me know you have got it. .

Thanks.

the fucking peices of shit at the nexus ip banned me again. im assuming my th3m1lkm4n69 account is banned, but i cant even get in to check. i got your message thor, when i get home from work tonight i will work on getting it game ready. I cant believe they banned me again. im the first person to release a usable mesh, i contribute to the community, and i get banned for losing my temper over a year ago? the nexus is fucking pathetic. they even banned my phone -.-

i will continue working with thor but we will have to communicate via this website from now on. when i get home from work ill start on the obj file thor.

I fucking developed the technique to get meshes in game. And now I can't even see what other madders do with it. Fuck you nexus.

the fucking peices of shit at the nexus ip banned me again.

Just checked. Yep.

TH3M1LKM4N69 banned - Previously banned user.

I've just read the comment that got you banned. Hell, That's NOTHING. You should read my posts where I call people whiners, ungrateful, stupid, idiots, wet knickers.

I wonder why they haven't banned me?

Probably because they know they'd be doing me a favour!

the fucking peices of shit at the nexus ip banned me again.

Just checked. Yep.

TH3M1LKM4N69 banned - Previously banned user.

I've just read the comment that got you banned. Hell' date=' That's NOTHING. You should read my posts where I call people whiners, ungrateful, stupid, idiots, wet knickers.

I wonder why they haven't banned me?

Probably because they know they'd be doing me a favour!

[/quote']

Yep its bullshit. I will change my ip and make a new account later on and just lay low. I will get to work on the mesh when I get home from work

I will get to work on the mesh when I get home from work

Great :)

I suspect the textures might not match at the seams. They don't look right in Cinema 4D. So it might be that I'll have to alter the UV to be seamless, and make some new textures for it. Having the model in-game will make it easier to work out how to build these textures.

If there's any texture experts out there, we could use your talents. :)

I've done the 'nails' for the hands. I'm not goint to bother with building proper feet for now. Things like that can be done later.

I'm not a feet man anyway. I prefer high heel boots. ;p

Woot its thor, your the man! I've used your mods in the past, loved em! Keep up the good work you two!

Honestly I hate the Nexus as well, I had some trouble back when I used to mod Oblivion all because I couldn't get the approval of a Modder that was no where to be found. Threatened to ban me, so I had to take the files down I uploaded. Then I got slammed with people in Pm's begging me for the files lol.

Honestly the best TES site I've ever used was F3underground, that's where Xenius releases private mods. There's alot of people on there who know what the fuck there doing. You should check it out:

Called now:

http://www.vgunetwork.com/

They pretty strict though, you gotta get at least a certain amount of posts before you can do jack shit. But again no retards ever post on there, and the moderators are very respectful. They even allow uploaded content that isn't released to the public (such as where i first found Unholy darkness when it was still paid).

There's not to much content, but again its the people who are worth talking with.

2pac and Thor, I just wanted to chime in and say it's very impressive in both the talent and the drive you both possess. 2pac for starting out on a port and realizing that the project end result would not meet your expectations, to decide to start up from scratch speaks miles towards your standards. I applaude you both and look forward to using and recommending many of your mods in the future.

Just whatever you do with the textures' date=' all I really ask is for clean (washed) skin! When I say I wanna play dirty, I don't mean literally?

[/quote']

I've been guilty of not looking at Bethesda's body textures properly.

They are awful. I'm going to start building my own, much better ones.

Does anyone happen to know which textures posted by a modder at Nexus are the best smooth ones ? I'm aiming to look at them and better them. ;p

@ 2pac4eva - Sent you a PM here.

2pac and Thor' date=' I just wanted to chime in and say it's very impressive in both the talent and the drive you both possess. 2pac for starting out on a port and realizing that the project end result would not meet your expectations, to decide to start up from scratch speaks miles towards your standards. I applaude you both and look forward to using and recommending many of your mods in the future.

[/quote']

Thank you very much for your kind words. Both of us decided to go down this route. I have many body meshes, but porting them over takes longer, to get it right, than altering the default. The default is already weighted and positioned optimally. I've doubled the polies to make it morph friendly.

If some of you are interested in helping out with multiple body shapes, and have latest DAZ, with different body morphs I could post what I need you to do for us.

Just whatever you do with the textures' date=' all I really ask is for clean (washed) skin! When I say I wanna play dirty, I don't mean literally?

[/quote']

I've been guilty of not looking at Bethesda's body textures properly.

They are awful. I'm going to start building my own, much better ones.

Does anyone happen to know which textures posted by a modder at Nexus are the best smooth ones ? I'm aiming to look at them and better them. ;p

@ 2pac4eva - Sent you a PM here.

Actually, I do know of cleaner skin textures, though as they are, they're not nude.

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=58&navtag=file/images.php?id=58&tab=3

Psh! I put down my vote for a new version of Fighter E-cup/EBE with dirty textures a la the vanilla!

Skyrim's a harsh place, nobody's gonna be a hundred percent clean and washed if they're out adventurin', and nobody's gonna survive with little twig arms too!

I saw a recommendation on Nexus for a body by race style mod - you know, like new vegas had. Basically, the fighter e-cup body, but with a different cup size for the different races.

In order, from E/H to flatchested -

Dark Elf, Nord, Orc, Redguard, Imperial, Khajiit, Breton, High Elf, Wood Elf, Argonian

Basically, dark elves get the biggest tits as the race with the (lore wise) sexiest and most promiscuous women, then the nords because heavy-set women need big jugs too, then orcs because same as the nords, then redguards and imperials as average humans with average busts along with the khajiit, then bretons and high elves in the B range, then wood elves with A cups, and argonians with no tits at all because lizards.

Though perhaps the elves shouldn't get the fighter body, instead the more slim body... I think everyone else should get a more muscular fighter body though.

I mean, who doesn't want to see a little variety in their ladies?

Skyrim's a harsh place' date=' nobody's gonna be a hundred percent clean and washed if they're out adventurin', and nobody's gonna survive with little twig arms too![/quote']

SPLORF! The 'real' Nords, known as the 'vikings', were notorious for their cleanliness. It was remarked upon in the Anglo-Saxon chronicles as 'disgusting', especially with their tendency to introduce honest Saxon maidens to it who then expected similar, ungodly cleanliness from their Saxon menfolk!

Remember, they invented the sauna!

Archived