DMRA in skyrim. i am a nifskope and blendar wizard

2pac4eva7

This is great, but why? I don't understand the lack of patience everyone in the community is demonstrating. Is it personal glory or ego that is encouraging suck behavior? I'm more than willing to just sit tight and wait for the CK and the virtual flood of mods that will be released in days... scratch that... hours... of it's release.

Still, impressive work indeed. I bow to your skill and patience, good sir. :)

hurray! I am a big fan of 2pac's T3BB body in FNV, and that's all I use for it - just annoyed that since he got nexus'd there's no versions of any newer clothing for that body style, and I lack the skillz to convert it myself (so far).

To hear that 2pac is going to make a body replacer with a similar appearance for Skyrim makes me happy in deed. Great to see you back in action, man.

Hm' date=' I just hope the ass is round enough.

[/quote']

Same thought here...

Hm' date=' I just hope the ass is round enough.

[/quote']

i plan on making it slighly roudner than my fallout body.

Yay! That would be great :)

What interests me actually in dmra is the "ra" part :heart:

I'm not holding my breath for the CS. From the announcements they made so far on that patch, I got the feeling that it was pure bug-fix. My bet would be some time in January for the CS.

CS will mean adult only mods and the whole game content subject to random subversion. They probably don't want to make headlines with that kind of things before christmas.

Once they have reached their holiday season sales target for the game, then they can release the CS.

I'm not holding my breath for the CS. From the announcements they made so far on that patch' date=' I got the feeling that it was pure bug-fix. My bet would be some time in January for the CS.

CS will mean adult only mods and the whole game content subject to random subversion. They probably don't want to make headlines with that kind of things before christmas.

Once they have reached their holiday season sales target for the game, then they can release the CS.

[/quote']

Sadly, this ^ .

I'm not holding my breath for the CS. From the announcements they made so far on that patch' date=' I got the feeling that it was pure bug-fix. My bet would be some time in January for the CS.

[/quote']

Sadly, this ^ .

I think we'll see it before the holidays, but I'm wondering if Bethesda is doing a delayed release to prevent a scenario like Oblivion's immediate topless mod and re-rating.

I think we'll see it before the holidays' date=' but I'm wondering if Bethesda is doing a delayed release to prevent a scenario like Oblivion's immediate topless mod and re-rating.

[/quote']

Yea, well they've already failed, because there are several topless nude mods already. They should just release the CS asap.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go tell my friends Skyrim has nude mods, then my friends will tell their friends, and so on, and so forth ::dances away::

I don't know if this has been posted' date=' but it looks like there's a mod that looks a lot better.

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1017

[/quote']

That... is the same mod.

Fair enough, I knew 2pac4eva was the same person involved, I had just noticed the original pictures looked a lot worse than what's currently on the mod link. I didn't read the whole thread, so I may have missed any updates on the progress.

I don't know if this has been posted' date=' but it looks like there's a mod that looks a lot better.

[/quote']

That... is the same mod.

Fair enough, I knew 2pac4eva was the same person involved, I had just noticed the original pictures looked a lot worse than what's currently on the mod link. I didn't read the whole thread, so I may have missed any updates on the progress.

Easy mistake to make, lol, good job keeping an eye out for mods on nexus though. I'd rather see the same mod twice, than miss a good one because no one shared at all. XD

[/quote']

That... is the same mod.

Plus the uploader says it's "TH3M1LKM4N69," so I can see the confusion.

By the way has anyone seen this?... Apparently, it lets Nifskope support Skyrim's .nif's, although there's been reported issues with it.

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1531

What a thief that guy who uploaded that nif.xml is. That's basically all throttlekitty's work, and some of the other nifskope people, and he didn't even credit her.

https://github.com/throttlekitty/nifxml

I've used it works fine, the only thing that doesn't show visually is the textures, but they still attach. Several people have already used this plus methods here to import stuff into the game.

Step by step directions, and 2pac4eva was part of making this happen as well.

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1284257-modding-skyrim-with-tessnip-and-nifskope/

[/quote']

Sadly, this ^ .

I think we'll see it before the holidays, but I'm wondering if Bethesda is doing a delayed release to prevent a scenario like Oblivion's immediate topless mod and re-rating.

I honestly think that they don't care about nude/adults mods, as long as the game sells well...

So, them not releasing the tool is only because they try to remove/replace every copyrighted content in the tool before making it available.

Work In Progress:

d973ae161410839.jpg

I'm not a modder, but OMG... It already looks awesome!! Thanks so much for giving more curves to the dirty (literally too) girls of Skyrim!! I can't wait to see some final releases. :D

Like Patzy, I'm a huge fan of DMRA, but I dunno... Looks like DMRA doesn't fit on Skyrim. So I'll wait for some H-cup sizes, with Round Ass (I'm brazilian, so... yea, we love RA), of course. :blush:

Thor, saw your stuff on the Nexus, was really impressed, can't wait for the mod to be released.

Don't get me wrong, I very much admire what has happened with DMRA here. The technical skill is enormous, more than I can ever hope to achieve. However, personal tastes are for the more realistic bodies.

Can't wait to get hold of it :D

Archived