DMRA in skyrim. i am a nifskope and blendar wizard

2pac4eva7

Amazing job 2pac4ever. Don't listen to the morons that don't know what the fuck they're talking about. What you did was impressive to say the least. I mean...Nifskope from what I hear isn't even working with Skyrim meshes properly.

Those people making the nasty comments don't know two shits about meshes and if you asked them to use the extrude skill in Blender their heads would explode. Bask in the glory that you've created the very first real body replacer (even though you consider it to be alpha release) because you have done it nonetheless.

I'm impressed!!!

Back in the day' date=' we had to hex-edit Nifs before we could open them in NifSkope, edit the Nif and then hexedit them back so they'd work!

Nasty.

[/quote']

omg that had to suck. I remember way back in the day having to hex edit to get a "Nude Raider" skin patch to work properly years ago on a tomb raider game lol. Hex editing is not fun.

2pac is working out the bugs. Cool it.

He'd have to reshape the body' date=' because proportions are off. I don't think, that exact port is a good idea, but that's just my opinion.

[/quote']

Yeah, I agree with this.

So the neck and wrists need some tweaking. So what? 2pac4eva's a genius at this!

i think he meant the DMRA body as not being the best body to port. i prefer the HGEC body myself and i thought it would be first to be tried since it seems to fit the general mood for skyrim, but to each their own.

im very excited to see such work being accomplished without the CK. im no modder, so i can only assume the exhaustive amount of work that must have been needed to port over something as complicated as that. as most people have already said, great job man. this should be very inspiring to everyone else and hopefully boost more modders to attempt the previously thought impossible.

Yeah, I use the HGEC body. H Cup is my preference. Though, once the kit and people learn to tweak the interface, pretty sure non-texture body mods will become a moot point, cuz somebody will make a slider for everything, including penis size, unless that becomes a skill >.> Have lots of sex, grow your penis.

I found a screenshot in Shy

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups33561.jpg'>http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups33561.jpg

its that DMRA body right?' date=' cant wait to see the mod come out perfectly :)

[/quote']

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

She looks like a normal head on some sort of inflated doll body...

I found a screenshot in Shy

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups33561.jpg

its that DMRA body right?' date=' cant wait to see the mod come out perfectly :)

[/quote']

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

She looks like a normal head on some sort of inflated doll body...

He'd have to reshape the body' date=' because proportions are off. I don't think, that exact port is a good idea, but that's just my opinion.

[/quote']

[/quote']

Yeah, I agree with this.

i think he meant the DMRA body as not being the best body to port. i prefer the HGEC body myself and i thought it would be first to be tried since it seems to fit the general mood for skyrim' date=' but to each their own.

im very excited to see such work being accomplished without the CK. im no modder, so i can only assume the exhaustive amount of work that must have been needed to port over something as complicated as that. as most people have already said, great job man. this should be very inspiring to everyone else and hopefully boost more modders to attempt the previously thought impossible.

[/quote']

you guys are all right. the proportions, shoulder and arm placement of the oblivion based bodies simply arent going to convert well in a direct port. The oblivion and skyrim bodies are VERY different. and i dont see a direct port ever being able to look very good, which is why im discontinuing my work on a direct port of DMRA. Im working with thor925 over on the nexus to build a body from scratch, based on the vanilla body and vanilla UV. We are going to make multiple cup sizes, as with hgec. Eventually i will make my own edit of it with the boobs we all love, but it wont look exactly like DMRA. I am going to model it after my typ3 bb body from fallout, which i prefer over DMRA, and i personally feel that it will fits skyrims atmosphere better than DMRA would. For those of you that dont know this is my type3 bb body. 34735-2-1287548559.jpg34735-4-1287548560.jpg i simply like the look of it better than DMRA. So why am i doing this?

1. It will look much better proportionally and fit skyrims existing armors better

2. Maximum compatability since it will use Vanilla UV

3. In my personal taste i just simply prefer the look of type3 bb and i feel that it fits skyrim better

so i will be discontintuing work on DMRA, i know that will come as a dissapointment to some of you but im sure once the tools come out there will be many modders who can pick up where i left off.

Thank you for your work 2pac4eva7, it's amazing what you have done so far with the DMRA body in Skyrim.

I do agree that Skyrim needs it's own bodies rather than ports from Oblivion (was slightly worried when I saw the ALPHA pictures, while recognizing that they were ALPHA, it did indeed look like a normal head on an inflatable doll like was noted in an earlier post :D ). And since you already seem to have a good idea what shape you want it in, I look forward to see how it turns out.

Your mods played a big part in how much I enjoyed both Oblivion and Fallout so thanks again for a wonderful job and keep up the good work

:)

Hm' date=' I just hope the ass is round enough.

[/quote']

i plan on making it slighly roudner than my fallout body.

I'm looking forward to it, the Round Ass was allways my favourite feature of DMRA, and the one in Skyrim shouldn't be smaller ^.^

2pac, as a fan of HGEC and someone who doesn't much care for the DMRA/BB aesthetic at all, I just want to say: you rock, dude!

There's a ton of other bodies that are going to be converted so much sooner because of your ground breaking work here, and probably a whole generation of new ones will get developed that much faster. Just about everyone who goes on to use a custom body in Skyrim will owe you a debt of gratitude.

So go on, do the body you think works best, and don't worry about the rest. You're doing a great job.

you guys are all right. the proportions' date=' shoulder and arm placement of the oblivion based bodies simply arent going to convert well in a direct port. The oblivion and skyrim bodies are VERY different. and i dont see a direct port ever being able to look very good, which is why im discontinuing my work on a direct port of DMRA. Im working with thor925 over on the nexus to build a body from scratch, based on the vanilla body and vanilla UV.

[/quote']

WOW. I wasn't expecting this so soon. This is even better than a port. If I could part some advice to you man. I would not rush this one at all. Take some time to really work on this. It was awesome that you put out the first body replacer, but it's not necessarily which body replacer comes out first, but which one is more complete, flexible, and more easily supported that lasts through the years. I wish you the absolute best of luck. And I look forward to see you post you and Thor's finished work here! Cheers good sir! I'd buy you a bottle of whiskey if I could!

Archived