DMRA in skyrim. i am a nifskope and blendar wizard

2pac4eva7

Thor love the new mesh. Are you going to release an alpha test of it?

I love the new mesh too :)

2pac will add an update to the main ALPHA release thread today, with the bigger body. It's just something to play around with.

Unfortunately, there are issue's that need to be resolved first before we can start progressing properly. So don't expect a final release anytime soon.

Thor love the new mesh. Are you going to release an alpha test of it?

I love the new mesh too :)

2pac will add an update to the main ALPHA release thread today' date=' with the bigger body. It's just something to play around with.

Unfortunately, there are issue's that need to be resolved first before we can start progressing properly. So don't expect a final release anytime soon.

[/quote']

thx for the update looking forward for these to get done cant wait

I'm eagerly awaiting this! As the #1 fan of DMRA (least in my own mind) and having worked with it in Oblivion... I can't wait! I wonder if Edhildil ever got oblivion... I haven't talked to him in forever because he's been out of commission. Maybe once this is released I'll try and adapt some clothing to it...

someone should contact him and aware him about this forum. i tried but im banned on nexus :(

I'm eagerly awaiting this! As the #1 fan of DMRA (least in my own mind) and having worked with it in Oblivion... I can't wait! I wonder if Edhildil ever got oblivion... I haven't talked to him in forever because he's been out of commission. Maybe once this is released I'll try and adapt some clothing to it...

someone should contact him and aware him about this forum. i tried but im banned on nexus :(

Way ahead of you buddy! I already sent him a comment on the nexus. If he responds I will surely direct him here. I'm finding more and more that I come here vs the nexus, because they all act like faggot 5 year olds. This isn't high school, it's the internet. There is a certain etiquette that needs to be established and the nexus definitely doesn't cut it. I too was banned, but am on the site with a new name. That assfuck Buddha will never have the satisfaction of keeping me down. I'm like the stormcloaks and nexus staff is like the imperials.

I used to use your compilation for oblivion by the way 2pac. Loved it much. I don't know if you still use oblivion, but I'd be happy to link you to some things I've done with the DMRA body. There's someone who's made a body that the assets get bigger with the weight slider in character creation, and I was like... on no! They're releasing a body similar to DMRA! But then I saw your pic in the other thread and all my fears were quelled.

Anyways... /endrant and all that shiz. Good to see you're alive and kickin, and still making mods 2pac. Many big boobs and ass to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps in January when the Creation Kit is released the modding would be far easier for SKYRIM. Just make sure not to use any texture bases from OBLIVION DMRA BBB for the SKYRIM version. Due to the textures appearing different and of course the appearance of the Creation Engine.

4096x4096 requested! Of course to match SKYRIM.

Thor295 and 2pac4eva7 are more than welcome to join my Oblivion modding forum. Obviously since I'm a fan of DMRA BBB. Just wish the meshes had more detail/polygons.

• 2 months later...

femalebody.rarpost-23014-13597873794554_thumb.jpgpost-23014-13597873794229_thumb.jpgpost-23014-13597873792703_thumb.jpg

post-23014-13597873793143_thumb.jpg

post-23014-13597873793483_thumb.jpg

post-23014-13597873793766_thumb.jpg

There has been dead silence in this thread for several months now...Anyway,this is a high weight body mesh i took from an armor named ''help heavy 4'' or something found here

I just added the missing legs mesh cause the original body mesh didn't have any.It's kind DMRA-ish...i think!It has new nipple mesh (errect).It needs a lot of work by somebody experienced with modelling (i am a noob :)!) cause it has a lot of heavy shims in neck and hands area.Also in the pics are used CBBE textures.It needs retexturing in the nipple area.It needs a lot of work but it's something to work with.Also i made it BBP :) !

There has been dead silence in this thread for several months now...Anyway' date='this is a high weight body mesh i took from an armor named ''help heavy 4'' or something found here

I just added the missing legs mesh cause the original body mesh didn't have any.It's kind DMRA-ish...i think!It has new nipple mesh (errect).It needs a lot of work by somebody experienced with modelling (i am a noob :)!) cause it has a lot of heavy shims in neck and hands area.Also in the pics are used CBBE textures.It needs retexturing in the nipple area.It needs a lot of work but it's something to work with.Also i made it BBP :) !

[/quote']

For anyone who wants to try out this body, you gotta take the .nif file in it and rename it to Femalebody_1.nif [edit: actually go ahead and make a duplicate and name it femalebody_0.nif or else bugs will happen.] then put it in skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\Character assets.

Mind you, you will need to have CHSBHC installed already.

edit 2: heck this body just flat out needs work like he said, I'd recommend waiting for this one to get fixed.

Anyone know where to download the DMRA' date=' I think there was a alpha version on nexus, not sure any more. My memory has always been a little iffy sometimes. If there was, its definitely not there now.

[/quote']

I don't know about alpha version on Nexus you said, but you can download the body most similer to DMRA at this moment made by daedrasp from this thread:

[Version 1 release] DMRA1(small butt) mesh

And if you are looking for glamorous bodies, should try CBBE SH or SSH, CHSBHC, ADEC, TSAG, erosbody, etc.

Numenume updated his body mesh, it has more big boobs than previous version. I think it's rather similar to HGEC/DMRA.

I hope narrower cleavage and anti-gravity boobs in next version. Of course equipments for this body!

zjw9z6.jpg

Archived