Hogwarts Legacy. Why is it taboo to mod this game? Immersion mods?

2 hours ago, Drakengeist said:

You don't get it. It's not about convincing them. In fact, I DON'T want to convince them. I understand their situation. 

It's only about not telling a poor excuse, and just saying the truth about the situation. "WB doesn't want this. Period". That would be fine.

P.S: Do you really think they don't know about those games? Of course they know, only that the publishers of those games doesn't care about mods. If Capcom says next week they don't want any nude mods for Resident Evil 4 Remake and threat websites and forums if they host that content in any way, there would not be a single adult mod posted here. And that's all.

No, that's not the only reason, you can find Final Fantasy 7 nude mod here, but Yuffie and Kyrie are banned, so it prove that its not about the publisher request.

If that was the case, there would be no Dead or Alive mods either, in fact, most japanese devs are firmly against nude mods, Moderchan confirmed that he removed some of his mods because the publisher threatened him, and yet you can find mods for Blue Reflection, Zelda Breath of the Wild and other exemples of games from really threatening companies here.

I agree that it's hypocrite in a lot of way, and I already had this conversation multiple time, I won't have it again, but your theory contradict the facts and by citing games, you're putting some mods in danger, the moderation doesn't know the age of every character in every games. And even if its obvious that they are turning a blind eye for some game, drawing the attention on those can force them to act.

Edited by Vechernyaya
18 hours ago, Vechernyaya said:

No, that's not the only reason, you can find Final Fantasy 7 nude mod here, but Yuffie and Kyrie are banned, so it prove that its not about the publisher request.

If that was the case, there would be no Dead or Alive mods either, in fact, most japanese devs are firmly against nude mods, Moderchan confirmed that he removed some of his mods because the publisher threatened him, and yet you can find mods for Blue Reflection, Zelda Breath of the Wild and other exemples of games from really threatening companies here.

I agree that it's hypocrite in a lot of way, and I already had this conversation multiple time, I won't have it again, but your theory contradict the facts and by citing games, you're putting some mods in danger, the moderation doesn't know the age of every character in every games. And even if its obvious that they are turning a blind eye for some game, drawing the attention on those can force them to act.

?

I won't go on with this because, unlike you, I respect the post that wrote the moderator asking not to derail more this topic. Only thing I'm going to say is that you should try to follow your own requests. And don't treat moderation like they were a bunch of idiots. They know that those games are a good amount of all the threads from this forum. If they deleted all of them this forum would be almost empty lol.

14 hours ago, GuiRush said:

Hello! Here I would like to see a decent full nude mod for Mirabel Garlick, the herbology teacher, and also if possible a mod that would make her playable, of course nude as well.

Nude Alreday on the discords, playable no idea

20 hours ago, GuiRush said:

Hello! Here I would like to see a decent full nude mod for Mirabel Garlick, the herbology teacher, and also if possible a mod that would make her playable, of course nude as well.

There are mods to use her face and hair on the player character. Couple that with the nude mod and the height change mod and you can get like 99% of the way there.

Actually it's funny. Nobody asks for juniors nsfw mods. But MC looks pretty grown up for me. And most importantly, MC went to school in her 5th year (which means she has the skills to attend 5th grade, but she is not necessarily the same age as her classmates, she can be even more than 20), but I can’t remember her age was mentioned in the game.

Spoiler

And no matter how cute she is, she's still a bunch of pixels, but don't tell anybody.

3 hours ago, baster306 said:

Actually it's funny. Nobody asks for juniors nsfw mods. But MC looks pretty grown up for me. And most importantly, MC went to school in her 5th year (which means she has the skills to attend 5th grade, but she is not necessarily the same age as her classmates, she can be even more than 20), but I can’t remember her age was mentioned in the game.

Hide contents

And no matter how cute she is, she's still a bunch of pixels, but don't tell anybody.

I think it's a safe assumption that the main character starts as a 5th year due to her age, not her skills, When you start the game, the only magic you know is a basic cast. You have to be taught literally every spell.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2023 at 5:53 AM, CPU said:

Child nudity and sex are not allowed. All other stuff is Allowed.

sooo are we gonna ignore the sim mods then thats fine as i dont really care as long as people arent doing illegal activities and its not illegal in my country atleast of the usa as long as it isnt based off real people or events otherwise it is, i just want a better body mod and some boots mods or shoe mods but nexus is being some sour puss

Edited by renashbell
On 3/5/2023 at 3:32 AM, Megumin. said:

Not gonna lie. I think the people who want nude mods for this game are kinda cringe. 

I can excuse Japan being Japan with their anime/manga art style since it's different enough for regular people to look at hentai and tell that's it's just wierd cartoons. 

But Hogwarts Legacy is a game with realistic graphics about a magical school filled with realistic looking kids... Like regardless if your player character is an adult or not, you would still be running around naked in front of kids. 

Not that I dont understand the situation, but sound EXTREMELY fun for me how you guys speak like it's real kids. 
"Oh no, you're running naked in front of pixel kids!! How dare you?" lmfaooo

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2023 at 11:28 AM, renashbell said:

sooo are we gonna ignore the sim mods then thats fine as i dont really care as long as people arent doing illegal activities and its not illegal in my country atleast of the usa as long as it isnt based off real people or events otherwise it is, i just want a better body mod and some boots mods or shoe mods but nexus is being some sour puss

Fictional underage nudity is still illegal in many countries, including the USA. Just sayin'...

On 4/7/2023 at 10:27 AM, Burnginblade04 said:

loli is protected in some states, a grey area in others. you are wrong

Doesn't seem like it is, knockturn modding  on discord  has tons of nude mods. You just have to deal with a bunch of racists' on their discord. Not to mention the fake all inclusive culture they try to project.

On 4/4/2023 at 2:32 PM, Shade01982 said:

Fictional underage nudity is still illegal in many countries, including the USA. Just sayin'...

your wrong just factually wrong as i stated what federal and state law is but its not like i care anyways im just wondering what these double standards are, as again i just want a body mod it doesnt need to be nude just a better body mod

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/4/2023 at 10:13 PM, Drakengeist said:

Persona 5

Senran Kagura

Schoolgirl/Zombie Hunter

Valkyrie Dive

Fatal Frame

Samurai Maiden

And I could say like more 10 games with characters of the same age than those from Hogwarts Legacy. It's not about age, they are scared of the publisher of HL (Warner Bros.), because they won't allow such content. I can understand their decision... but there is no need of lies or false morality. Just say it's because of WB.

that's just purely illogical legal situation. forcing people to take down a mod for their game, just because they don't like the mod, is like forcing people to destroy their fan drawings of HP characters or their fanfiction stories. it just doesn't make any sense at all and exactly that's the reason why they can do that in USA.

• 2 weeks later...

It's funny how nobody in here has read the OP and just goes on about nudity instead.

On 3/4/2023 at 12:56 PM, DORODERE said:

You have to look elsewhere for mods. The mod you want DOES exist. It's on the "Non-Newtonian" side of things though, so you won't find it on Nexus either. They delete anything they deem even remotely offensive, ever since the infamous Spider-man flag mod. You should be able to find it easily if you pay attention though =P

Yeah that mod only changes skin shade though, not face shape or hair, so it's not much of an improvement.