Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty

Wo Long is coming out today in the USA and is out already in some places. there's also a demo if anyone wants to poke at it right now. 

Character creator is mostly the same as Nioh 2 with a few different options. you can make some pretty ladies in the game and it would be great to remove their clothes and skimpify the in game armor as usual.

The core issue seems to be that the files are encrypted similar to Nioh 2, but unlike Nioh 2 this game runs on dx12 instead of 11, meaning 3DMigoto doesn't seem to work on it. It would be a shame if we couldn't mod this game the same way we did Nioh 2 though...

Spoiler

001634e33ulgl8tgesh3rw.jpg

7 minutes ago, jmedia7 said:

seems like koei is shifting away from dx11 support like with wild hearts sadly. Wonder if the atelier games will follow suit. Kind of sucks for modding ngl.

atelier have their dedicated tools while games like wo long unfortunately do not

14 minutes ago, jmedia7 said:

seems like koei is shifting away from dx11 support like with wild hearts sadly. Wonder if the atelier games will follow suit. Kind of sucks for modding ngl.

What does this mean in terms of how likely a game like this would be modded, in the more technical terms? Near impossible?

i dont think modding this game is impossible but it certainly would need some new tools to be made specifically for modding it (similar to the way atelier games have tools specifically for modding them)

the game will probably be pretty popular so im sure a few people will give it a shot. ill be keeping an eye on the chinese 3dm forum at least

2 hours ago, PepeLordd said:

he's talking about 3dmigoto which makes modifying DirectX 11 games much easier

I see. Thanks for the explanation.

1 hour ago, hilbo75 said:

i dont think modding this game is impossible but it certainly would need some new tools to be made specifically for modding it (similar to the way atelier games have tools specifically for modding them)

the game will probably be pretty popular so im sure a few people will give it a shot. ill be keeping an eye on the chinese 3dm forum at least

I'll definitely be holding my breath.

i mean i wont stop people from trying to convert it. people have made custom versions of 3dmigoto before for stuff like genshin. though that was to get around antitamper stuff and not to run on a different rendering engine

you can use cheat engine to break the limits of the body sliders by using the value search (set slider to 20, search for 20, set slider to 19, search for 19, etc until theres only one value left to change. 2 values are left for the breasts). the addresses seem to jump around though so you have to search for the values every time

Anyone who's looking for a good base female template I'd suggest using this one:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wolongfallendynasty/comments/11i3oow/all_hail_the_fire_lord_azula_from_atla/

h5m5t6omyqla1.png

PC code: WLS-mEFcHFx+vXDMj

The sliders seem to work like Souls games, as in the character appears different in game.  First game I've ever seen a face with positive brow depth sliders that look good lol.  

Edited by Silvist
7 hours ago, hilbo75 said:

you can use cheat engine to break the limits of the body sliders by using the value search (set slider to 20, search for 20, set slider to 19, search for 19, etc until theres only one value left to change. 2 values are left for the breasts). the addresses seem to jump around though so you have to search for the values every time

i wish this game has butt/hips slider, kinda jarring to see the character with big melons but reasonable looking hips and butt 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2023 at 1:59 PM, pipboy20011 said:

Definitely need nude female mod for this hopefully we get one. Just my opinion :P

I wouldn't get upset over it, but there are a few armors that are also topless, so without the cloth over the boobas, they would be perfectly exposed, in all their jiggly godliness :P 

7 hours ago, Tiamoc75 said:

I wouldn't get upset over it, but there are a few armors that are also topless, so without the cloth over the boobas, they would be perfectly exposed, in all their jiggly godliness :P 

Sounds good, where can I get said Mod?

On 3/4/2023 at 11:00 PM, hilbo75 said:

?

Wo Long_ Fallen Dynasty 09.03.2023 05_49_07.png

Edited by mirror87
1 hour ago, DoctorDementor said:

it's kinda sad how comapred to Nioh nobody is trying to go nuts with cosmetics and outfits hell not even a must needed Bra remover ! is it because the new engine is hard to mod or the fact that Wo long seem to be a failure ?

if you read the post you would know why there aren't mods.