[WIP] SexLab Aroused v2014-01-24

I've run into a problem, and I don't know what the proper way to fix it is.

I noticed that something hinky was going on (someone-- either me or my follower making sounds), but, I wasn't sure what... until I tried using the "arousal key," and it didn't work.

I tried changing it, but, the new key didn't work, either.

I was going to look into the possibility of whether another mod might be capable of influencing/interfering with this one (or, incidentally, of using as a default the status key I'd chosen; since it doubles as a masturbation key, I'd switched it to that used in Sexout).  I thereupon noticed the following:

With all other Lover's Lab mods, there were no problems in MCM unless/until I opened the menu for this mod.  After I opened this mod's menu, I could open one menu and (apparently) use it; thereafter, I could click on other other menu options; but, while the cursor would move to that option, the first menu selection still remained open.  Then, if I exited this mod's menu into the MCM general menu, I would be unable to open any other menus.

I always seem to run into problems with these Sexlab mods-- I don't know if I'm just unlucky, or if nobody ever expects to play more than a day or so before they need to reinstall.  Anyway, I was HOPING that I might fix my current problem by reinstalling this mod (and if anyone has a better idea, please tell me).  But, I have mods that are dependent on this mod, and, in my own experience, the more non-standard mods I uninstall, the greater my chance of ending up CTD-ing as soon as I try to start the game, still CTD-ing if I try to reinstall the mods to get the game back to where it was before I uninstalled them, and just having such a completely screwed up disaster that I have to uninstall the whole mess and start over.  Hence, I'm reticent about the process-- either uninstalling the mods dependent upon this one, then uninstalling this mod, and then reinstalling them all; or, just uninstalling/reinstalling this mod's files-- which, if I can do it, would carry less risk of hopelessly screwing everything up; and, if I can't, obviously, creating an instant catastrophe.  Or, maybe, there's some other option to fix my current problem, since this mod did work in the beginning.   It would be nice if I could just drop the uncorrupted (or whatever) files into the data folder; but, I know that it's not that simple.

Just for fun, this is my load order.  There's nothing even close to an obvious error going on, so, I don't know what else to provide.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
SPIKE.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
Better Dynamic Snow.esp=1
Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
bladesfactionfix.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
DudestiaOutfitChanger.esp=1
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp=1
SexLabUtil1.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Angelic_Demonic.esp=1
calyps-animal-ears.esp=1
daedric_phelm.esp=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esp=1
DraugrSkirts.esp=1
Earrings Set1.esp=1
Field Mage FX117.esp=1
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings2.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings3.esp=1
RingOFNighteye.esp=1
StarExpandedJewelry.esp=1
SuccubusByNausicaa.esp=1
zarias_restraints.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
shut up dogs.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
Qasmoke Travel Spell.esp=1
SexLab Enchantress.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
LovelyHairstylesLITE.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - UNP.esp=1
Marriable Serana.esp=1
Marriable Serana HF.esp=1
NoNakedComments.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
StreakerPerksNoReq_2013-05-29.esp=1
dd-sd1-compatibility-patch.esp=1

Thanks for reading, anyway.  :-/

* I made the mistake of trying to uninstall the dependent mods, then uninstalling this one.  As soon as I uninstalled the first mod, I CTD-ed as soon as I tried to start the game to create a clean save to uninstall the next one.

I just don't seem to be able to get these mods to work, at all-- they function for about a day to a week, start becoming wonky, then stop working, altogether.  And, when they break down, they poison my entire game so that they cannot be uninstalled without causing a CTD as soon as I attempt to start the game.  I couldn't even attempt to uninstall some of my mods, because they require using MCM options which can't be accessed when the game CTD's right after the Bethesda logo appears.

I just gave up on FONV because of a dependency on experimental versions of main files which crashed my game; now, Skyrim is looking hopeless, as well.  I don't know about giving up on both games; but, I just don't see how I can possibly ever get this stuff to work any better than I have been... which is, basically, not at all.  <Sigh>

Does anyone know of a dialog mod that uses this?

Something along the lines of what im looking for:

arousal > 65 on both npc and pc = dialog options appear with chance of success/failure based on arousal and possibly other stuff

SexLab Submit.  Although the dialog always appears (based on sexual preference pref), the chance of successfully seducing an NPC increases with higher arousal.  Look in the mod description to see the various formulas for success.  You can also adjust the difficulty of seduction, making it more difficulty by default, thus making a higher arousal more important in the success chance.  And with the other prefs, you can disable the combat rape parts of the mod if you don't want them.

I noticed that something hinky was going on (someone-- either me or my follower making sounds), but, I wasn't sure what... until I tried using the "arousal key," and it didn't work.

I was going to look into the possibility of whether another mod might be capable of influencing/interfering with this one (or, incidentally, of using as a default the status key I'd chosen; since it doubles as a masturbation key, I'd switched it to that used in Sexout).  I thereupon noticed the following:

With all other Lover's Lab mods, there were no problems in MCM unless/until I opened the menu for this mod.  After I opened this mod's menu, I could open one menu and (apparently) use it; thereafter, I could click on other other menu options; but, while the cursor would move to that option, the first menu selection still remained open.  Then, if I exited this mod's menu into the MCM general menu, I would be unable to open any other menus.

I always seem to run into problems with these Sexlab mods-- I don't know if I'm just unlucky, or if nobody ever expects to play more than a day or so before they need to reinstall.  Anyway, I was HOPING that I might fix my current problem by reinstalling this mod (and if anyone has a better idea, please tell me).  But, I have mods that are dependent on this mod, and, in my own experience, the more non-standard mods I uninstall, the greater my chance of ending up CTD-ing as soon as I try to start the game, still CTD-ing if I try to reinstall the mods to get the game back to where it was before I uninstalled them, and just having such a completely screwed up disaster that I have to uninstall the whole mess and start over.  Hence, I'm reticent about the process-- either uninstalling the mods dependent upon this one, then uninstalling this mod, and then reinstalling them all; or, just uninstalling/reinstalling this mod's files-- which, if I can do it, would carry less risk of hopelessly screwing everything up; and, if I can't, obviously, creating an instant catastrophe.  Or, maybe, there's some other option to fix my current problem, since this mod did work in the beginning.   It would be nice if I could just drop the uncorrupted (or whatever) files into the data folder; but, I know that it's not that simple.

Just for fun, this is my load order.  There's nothing even close to an obvious error going on, so, I don't know what else to provide.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

actorEvents.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

SPIKE.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1

bladesfactionfix.esp=1

LoversComfort.esp=1

SexLabUtil1.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

Angelic_Demonic.esp=1

calyps-animal-ears.esp=1

daedric_phelm.esp=1

DraugrSkirts.esp=1

Earrings Set1.esp=1

Field Mage FX117.esp=1

RingOFNighteye.esp=1

SuccubusByNausicaa.esp=1

zarias_restraints.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

Run For Your Lives.esp=1

SexLab Romance.esp=1

shut up dogs.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

zzEstrus.esp=1

EstrusChaurus.esp=1

SexLab Enchantress.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

Marriable Serana.esp=1

NoNakedComments.esp=1

* I made the mistake of trying to uninstall the dependent mods, then uninstalling this one.  As soon as I uninstalled the first mod, I CTD-ed as soon as I tried to start the game to create a clean save to uninstall the next one.

I just don't seem to be able to get these mods to work, at all-- they function for about a day to a week, start becoming wonky, then stop working, altogether.  And, when they break down, they poison my entire game so that they cannot be uninstalled without causing a CTD as soon as I attempt to start the game.  I couldn't even attempt to uninstall some of my mods, because they require using MCM options which can't be accessed when the game CTD's right after the Bethesda logo appears.

I just gave up on FONV because of a dependency on experimental versions of main files which crashed my game; now, Skyrim is looking hopeless, as well.  I don't know about giving up on both games; but, I just don't see how I can possibly ever get this stuff to work any better than I have been... which is, basically, not at all.  <Sigh>

No you are not the only one. I got the same problem 2 times.

I pressed n and noticed that the players arousal is not displayed. only the victim level.

The MCM menu works as long as you dont click on Status. the pointer will select the status tab but the menu is empty. and after that your only option is to close the menu and open it again. 

It seems that the arousal level somehow stucks after some time. Both time I solved the problem by making a clean install, but this also means that I have to make a clean install of all depandant mods as well. 

Any ideas?

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

actorEvents.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

SPIKE.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1

bladesfactionfix.esp=1

LoversComfort.esp=1

SexLabUtil1.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

Angelic_Demonic.esp=1

calyps-animal-ears.esp=1

daedric_phelm.esp=1

DraugrSkirts.esp=1

Earrings Set1.esp=1

Field Mage FX117.esp=1

RingOFNighteye.esp=1

SuccubusByNausicaa.esp=1

zarias_restraints.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

Run For Your Lives.esp=1

SexLab Romance.esp=1

shut up dogs.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

zzEstrus.esp=1

EstrusChaurus.esp=1

SexLab Enchantress.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

Marriable Serana.esp=1

NoNakedComments.esp=1

No you are not the only one. I got the same problem 2 times.

I pressed n and noticed that the players arousal is not displayed. only the victim level.

The MCM menu works as long as you dont click on Status. the pointer will select the status tab but the menu is empty. and after that your only option is to close the menu and open it again. 

It seems that the arousal level somehow stucks after some time. Both time I solved the problem by making a clean install, but this also means that I have to make a clean install of all depandant mods as well. 

Any ideas?

I am familiar with the problem, it has been reported few times before.

As you said one of the main scripts get stuck.

To fix this there is no need to uninstall/re-install, just clean save:

1. Go to small cell, with no NPCs, say to followers to w8 outside.

2. W8 for 30 seconds, by this time most of the scripts should end, save, exit game.

3. disable SexLabAroused.esp and dependent mods, otherwise you will get CTD.

4. Load game, w8 for 30 seconds again to let startup scripts from different mods to finish. Save.

5. Re-enable mods. Load game and go playing.

Posting papyrus logs after, you see blank status MCM page or 'N' malfunction , might help to track the bug.

At next version , if it is feasible, I will add reset button. It will not fix the bug, but might replace clean save procedure.

This is the first time that one of my accidents has ever resulted in something good for me:

My goal has been to play with Vampiric Thirst and Sexlab mods at the same time.  Because I don't like playing "evil" and, hence, would rather fight Harkon than join him, I can't play that mod until the completion of the Dawnguard quest line.  My previous uses of the Sexlab mods (there have been several) have resulted in increasingly tedious grinds through the early steps to obtain the Dragon Elder Scroll; then, the mods would become wonky and, eventually, break down, completely.  Uninstalling only the Sexlab mods would ultimately prove impossible, causing the aforementioned CTD lockouts, and I'd end up reinstalling everything, all over, again.

While I usually want to start this kind of mod from a new game, I finally decided to play the game without Sexlab mods until just before the drinking contest with Sanguine (which I delayed for a very long time), after I'd already obtained the Dragon scroll and had passed through my initial bout of vampirism.  Then, I saved my computer state with Norton Ghost.

I'd  made it through some very annoyingly convoluted caverns in which the Clairvoyance spell was disabled, and finished off a couple of dragons simultaneously who were a bit more powerful than I was, actually, when I had to try to fix Sexlab.  That eventually ended in the usual, catastrophic CTD lockout which, any other time, would have spelled the end of all of my progress back to the wagon ride with Ulfric Stormcloak; but, this time, I was only losing two (RL) day's progress.

After restoring my computer, I expected to be right back at where I'd been (now) three days ago; but, thanks to Steam saving some of my saves on their server, I got a message that the game that was being loaded relied on content that was no longer available; but, otherwise, it loaded fine. 

Had I been thinking when I started my game, I would have deleted all of the saves from after I started playing with Sexlab to protect against any further disaster; but, because I screwed up, I didn't lose the progress.  This is the first time I ever caught a break by accident-- please excuse the giddy enthusiasm.  :P

I really like the mod, but, the CTD lockouts are, obviously, insurmountable barriers to my enjoyment.  While I do, ordinarily, err inordinately on the side of caution, I do so want to use this mod that I'm going to go against my basic nature and give it one more try, hoping that that clean save procedure will work for me.  Assuming that it does, if and when the next version of this mod comes out, please post instructions just as explicit for the uninstallation of the old version and installation of the new version.  Some of us just aren't that tech savvy, at all-- I merely graduated with a JD back in the early '90's.  When I was in college, there wasn't even a public internet... and my most advanced "tech" training in grad school was in searching early databases as an adjunct to roaming book stacks.

I have a problem with Sexlab Aroused.

This is what happens - Arouse factors never affect  PC/NPC/Beasts. Arousal Level is always 0, and my PC always has a spell buff named "Satisfied"

What i have done to resolve this problem - I have already done a clean install of everything starting from the scratch. I got the arouse factors working by tweaking around with the sliders at MCM, but for some reason everyone in the game became super horny :dodgy: Then i tried putting every slider back to its default value. Same thing now, everything is back to 0. But the big problem is that my PC is at level 37, when i try to uninstall Sexlab aroused, I get CTD at the loading screen. I did checked if any mod requires Sexlab Aroused to run. I think reinstalling the mod might fix the problem. But i can't even uninstall it.

I don't know a lot about installing mods but please help me and tell me what is wrong :(

P.S - I tried with a new game. Same problem!

This is my load order, I dont think there is something wrong with it.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
AOS.esp
AOS_DGDB Patch.esp
randomthunder.esp
SSLVV.esp
ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Bestiality_NudeBears.esp
Immersive Arousal.esp
LoversComfort.esp
LoversHook.esp
LoversVictim.esp
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp
SexLabSquirt.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLab_Paycrime.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
WetandCold.esp
SkyUI.esp
7B_DragonbornArmors.esp
LeftHandRings.esp
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp
OMageCommonRobes.esp
OMageReplacerPack.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Babette.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp
SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp
SexLab Horny Followers.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Weathers.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
AOS_CoT 3.1 compatibility patch.esp
CoT_SnowPatch.esp
prod80_CoT_patch_FogEdition.esp
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
prod80_SupremeStorms_CoT_patch.esp
prod80_CoT-SnowClearWeather_SunFix.esp
SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoT.esp
Better Vampires ML.esp
Werewolves.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
FNISspells.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
training_costs_10_x1_x1.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
A Simple Marriage Mod.esp
Working Dog.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
WATER.esp
WATER Plants.esp
WATER DG.esp
WATER DB Waves.
GreenWaterFix_Compatible.esp
GreenWaterFix_v2withDawnguard.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
CoverSelf.esp
SexLabArousedAnimations.esp

This is what happens - Arouse factors never affect  PC/NPC/Beasts. Arousal Level is always 0, and my PC always has a spell buff named "Satisfied"

What i have done to resolve this problem - I have already done a clean install of everything starting from the scratch. I got the arouse factors working by tweaking around with the sliders at MCM, but for some reason everyone in the game became super horny :dodgy: Then i tried putting every slider back to its default value. Same thing now, everything is back to 0. But the big problem is that my PC is at level 37, when i try to uninstall Sexlab aroused, I get CTD at the loading screen. I did checked if any mod requires Sexlab Aroused to run. I think reinstalling the mod might fix the problem. But i can't even uninstall it.

I don't know a lot about installing mods but please help me and tell me what is wrong :(

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

AOS.esp

AOS_DGDB Patch.esp

randomthunder.esp

SSLVV.esp

ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

Bestiality_NudeBears.esp

Immersive Arousal.esp

LoversComfort.esp

LoversHook.esp

LoversVictim.esp

SexLabSquirt.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLab_Paycrime.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

WetandCold.esp

SkyUI.esp

7B_DragonbornArmors.esp

LeftHandRings.esp

OMageCommonRobes.esp

OMageReplacerPack.esp

Babette.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SexLab Romance.esp

SexLab Submit.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

SoS - The Wilds.esp

CoT_SnowPatch.esp

Better Vampires ML.esp

Werewolves.esp

DeadlySpellImpacts.esp

FNISspells.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

Working Dog.esp

WATER.esp

WATER Plants.esp

WATER DG.esp

WATER DB Waves.

CoverSelf.esp

You have few mods that depend on SexLab Aroused, as a result you have CTDs after uninstall.

Since you said that NPCs got horny after you played with settings, I guess that mod works correctly, you possibly just confused with settings.

To set setting to default use 'R' button in MCM menu. Now since your character is old (lvl 37) I would expect that you will get 0 arousal from time part, and it will not raise until PC/NPC have sex. 

So just to try to start sex scenes with match maker, see it there are changes in arousal.

Also try to run naked around some public place, does it effect arousal?

If it does not help post papyrus log, after running scene.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

AOS.esp

AOS_DGDB Patch.esp

randomthunder.esp

SSLVV.esp

ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

Bestiality_NudeBears.esp

Immersive Arousal.esp

LoversComfort.esp

LoversHook.esp

LoversVictim.esp

SexLabSquirt.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLab_Paycrime.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

WetandCold.esp

SkyUI.esp

7B_DragonbornArmors.esp

LeftHandRings.esp

OMageCommonRobes.esp

OMageReplacerPack.esp

Babette.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SexLab Romance.esp

SexLab Submit.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

SoS - The Wilds.esp

CoT_SnowPatch.esp

Better Vampires ML.esp

Werewolves.esp

DeadlySpellImpacts.esp

FNISspells.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

Working Dog.esp

WATER.esp

WATER Plants.esp

WATER DG.esp

WATER DB Waves.

CoverSelf.esp

You have few mods that depend on SexLab Aroused, as a result you have CTDs after uninstall.

Since you said that NPCs got horny after you played with settings, I guess that mod works correctly, you possibly just confused with settings.

To set setting to default use 'R' button in MCM menu. Now since your character is old (lvl 37) I would expect that you will get 0 arousal from time part, and it will not raise until PC/NPC have sex. 

So just to try to start sex scenes with match maker, see it there are changes in arousal.

Also try to run naked around some public place, does it effect arousal?

If it does not help post papyrus log, after running scene.

Thank you so much for your quick reply. Its working awesomely now  :D  I think the problem was Immersive arousal for some reason or maybe i am terribly wrong, I got rid of that and used default value on all the sliders at MCM for Sexlab Aroused (by using "R" key). I tried the same thing before i posted about the problem, but it didn't worked. This time I got rid of immersive arrousal first, then played skyrim for some minutes, saved the game and restarted. After that I used the default values at MCM for Sexlab Aroused. Oh almost forgot to mention earlier. When i tried to change the value of some sliders (Specifically under "Puppet Master" with my character selected) some sliders never allowed me to change them at all. (TIme rate, I think) The slider automatically assigns a constant (I think it was 10) value after I save the new value. That is also fixed. So cheers mate!

redneck2x, what tool do you use to pack your bsa's?
If you're curious why i care: i use a total commander plugin to view the bsa contents, and found that some bsa's can be unpacked fine, and others give out an error like the archive is corrupted/unfinished. For example all the unoff patches extract fine, all your bsa's give out an error.
A Nail Polish for UNP and RaceMenu currently has a problem with BSA - users report that Skyrim hangs before showing the main menu with bsa, and works fine using the loose files. And i found that bsa from this mod can't be extracted correctly too. Maybe we re dealing with some tool that produces corrupt bsa archives?

Out of curiosity, is there a way to control how much Aroused affects SOS, as in at 100% arousal is there a way to make an SOS schlong not be completely vertical, and be like a "regular" erection? I'm referring to NPCs specifically, not on the player.

Not currently, I will add option to set max SOS erection.

redneck2x, what tool do you use to pack your bsa's?

If you're curious why i care: i use a total commander plugin to view the bsa contents, and found that some bsa's can be unpacked fine, and others give out an error like the archive is corrupted/unfinished. For example all the unoff patches extract fine, all your bsa's give out an error.

A Nail Polish for UNP and RaceMenu currently has a problem with BSA - users report that Skyrim hangs before showing the main menu with bsa, and works fine using the loose files. And i found that bsa from this mod can't be extracted correctly too. Maybe we re dealing with some tool that produces corrupt bsa archives?

I pack with Archive.exe that came with Skyrim.So far no issues.

My guess is that total commander can not unpack compressed BSA archives, I always compress mine. 

I like this Mod, Redneck2x, wish more mods use "Aroused" then "Speechcraft" also been using this, with "Frostfall", and "Real needs & Diseases" alot of Muti tasking, but very worth is, always spreading Gold for Food, water, Camp gear, and bed at Inn, witch i then have my Female PC turn a few tricks to make a little side gold is not bad eather

Anyways Keep up the great work, and i really enjoy your Mods

I like this Mod, Redneck2x, wish more mods use "Aroused" then "spacecraft" also been using this, with "Frostfall", and "Real needs & Diseases" alot of Muti tasking, but very worth is, always spreading Gold for Food, water, Camp gear, and bed at Inn, witch i then have my Female PC turn a few tricks to make a little side gold is not bad eather

Submit uses it as soft support. Meaning you don't need arousal to use submit but if you do then you can get bonuses in Submit with the seduction aspects of it.

I like this Mod, Redneck2x, wish more mods use "Aroused" then "speechcraft" also been using this, with "Frostfall", and "Real needs & Diseases" alot of Muti tasking, but very worth is, always spreading Gold for Food, water, Camp gear, and bed at Inn, witch i then have my Female PC turn a few tricks to make a little side gold is not bad eather

Submit uses it as soft support. Meaning you don't need arousal to use submit but if you do then you can get bonuses in Submit with the seduction aspects of it.

yes i know, am all ready using Submit, and its very good, i have it set that my PC will lose her stuff if that happens, and if she manage to get free, she would have to "Ride" a few clients before she can get a sword, let along camping gear and food

I am trying to add support for SL aroused to SD+ finally... and i am getting an error when I try to open the properties of my script after I add this definition from one of the examples:

slaUtilScr Property slaUtil  Auto  

Did something change?

I extracted the scripts from the BSA to be sure 

I like this Mod, Redneck2x, wish more mods use "Aroused" then "speechcraft" also been using this, with "Frostfall", and "Real needs & Diseases" alot of Muti tasking, but very worth is, always spreading Gold for Food, water, Camp gear, and bed at Inn, witch i then have my Female PC turn a few tricks to make a little side gold is not bad eather

yes i know, am all ready using Submit, and its very good, i have it set that my PC will lose her stuff if that happens, and if she manage to get free, she would have to "Ride" a few clients before she can get a sword, let along camping gear and food

Something I wish all mods did honestly is add the soft support that lovers victim and submit has. Where if the NPC's arousal is high enough they will keep going and you get the message X desires more. Or at least they have a chance to keep going. I have had both LV and Submit where the NPC pops up that message as many as 3-4 times, rare but it happens. Most time they don't desire more at all and if they do most times it is just once more but the added variety and unexpected length makes it better.

Pity all mods didn't use it. But who knows maybe one day this will become a built in feature of Sexlab, I believe it is good enough and flexible enough to warrent being added as a built in feature.

Something I wish all mods did honestly is add the soft support that lovers victim and submit has. Where if the NPC's arousal is high enough they will keep going and you get the message X desires more. Or at least they have a chance to keep going. I have had both LV and Submit where the NPC pops up that message as many as 3-4 times, rare but it happens. Most time they don't desire more at all and if they do most times it is just once more but the added variety and unexpected length makes it better.

Pity all mods didn't use it. But who knows maybe one day this will become a built in feature of Sexlab, I believe it is good enough and flexible enough to warrent being added as a built in feature.

i agree with you there

Hiya and thanks for your hard work on several fun mods, I am using Aroused, Comfort and Victim with Submit. The brawl option causes an issue with Submit as even if they dont steal your stuff thanks to MCM setting, someone who you probably cant or dont want to kill may get a chunk of your septims through the submit dynamic even if the brawl started from Victim, is it possible to make brawls bypass Submit?

My second issue involves a problem with Aroused I havent seen others mention, it doesnt seem the making armor nude setting in MCM works for companions. I have tried on 2 different saves with Lydia. The observers Arousal doesnt go up but if I completely remove her armor it does. Using a female character removing the armor or checking the "invisible" box both make the observers arousal climb fairly quickly.

Holy Shit i just noticed my papyrus logs are of 8Mb size so i checked and this mod is the cause there are endless papyrus error thrown by this mod need help please i dont want any save game bloat 
please note these are not complete log but only part of log as log file size is 8mb it would take a lot of space here im also attaching full log file

[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] Dumping stack 62903616:
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] Frame count: 0 (Page count: 0)
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] Type: Normal
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] Return register: None
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] Has stack callback: No
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] Stack trace:
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] [sla_Main (0C042D62)].slamainscr.OnCrosshairRefChange() - (requested call)
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] [param 0]: [ObjectReference < (0701F3F5)>]
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] Dumping stack 62903618:
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] [sla_Main (0C042D62)].slamainscr.OnCrosshairRefChange() - (requested call)
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] [param 0]: None
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] Dumping stack 62905117:
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] [param 0]: [A_MMM_RemovalScript < (FF000E79)>]
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] Dumping stack 62905273:
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] Dumping stack 62905317:
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] [param 0]: [ObjectReference < (0701F4A5)>]
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] Dumping stack 62905374:
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] Dumping stack 62908166:
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] Dumping stack 62908869:
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] [param 0]: [DLC2BurtSpigganFXScript < (0701F34C)>]
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] Dumping stack 62908897:
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] Dumping stack 62908898:
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] Dumping stack 62908957:
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] Dumping stack 62909409:
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] Dumping stack 62909519:
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] Dumping stack 62909576:
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] Dumping stack 62909753:
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] Dumping stack 62909754:
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] Dumping stack 62909773:
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] Dumping stack 62909774:
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] Dumping stack 62910237:
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] Dumping stack 62910631:
[01/16/2014 - 10:51:27PM] [param 0]: [A_MMM_RemovalScript < (FF000ECB)>]

payrus log file.7z

I've been having some problems with this latest version with SOS support causing all the NPC characters (male and female) to permanently have vanilla underwear on.

From what I researched, SOS has a severe bug were if another mod that uses it doesn't have a SOS support/addon then it will cause this permanent underwear bug which cannot be removed until the offending mods have been removed. I think the problem could possibly be resolved if the SOS support is enabled by default but I can't really prove it and am only going based on all the testing and reading I have done.

I am trying to add support for SL aroused to SD+ finally... and i am getting an error when I try to open the properties of my script after I add this definition from one of the examples:

slaUtilScr Property slaUtil  Auto  

Did something change?

I extracted the scripts from the BSA to be sure 

It would help if I read the release notes once in a while :)

I noticed the demo example is now obsolete and that we can use StoreUtil to get and set values for NPCs.

Is there an example of how to get to those values?

I am trying to set arousal rate of an NPC right now.

Great work with the mod, I have one issue:

The description in the OP says "NO DIALOGUES and/or ACTIONS in/by the mod, it is utility/framework mod". But my character's arousal reached 91, and when I go to sleep, a masturbation animation is forced by this mod. I wouldn't mind that much, if it wouldn't start masturbation animations in front of my character's family, which is really weird. My houscarl is just standing there and watching.

So is there a way to turn that off? It would be cool if this high-arousal-masturbation would be optional, not forced.