[Req] Monochrome Mobius: Rights and Wrongs Forgotten (Utawarerumono)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, I was able to edit the textures of the characters and they load in-game!

image.png.de3e1f165c886d356790b65fcff22cf3.png

Although I can't get my custom models to load into the game, does anybody has some pointers on how get them to appear in-game? 

image.png.b389b5136dc0b6112b434cf4e2d96380.png

I tried editing her to be bottomless but it appears invisible when porting the fbx file into Unity.

image.png.6e84a230e0b45d420941a16efd58f60c.png

It is most likely an issue during the Unity mesh part of the mod but some tips for this game would be greatly appreciated!

I also tried the samurai maiden guide for this game but I didn't found success with that.

So if anyone wants to edit any texture, menus, images, cgs or image on any Unity game (like this game, for example)

I made a short 6 minute video guide that explains step by step how to get a mod working.

I use those steps to get the purple Shunya mod too.

On 9/23/2023 at 1:13 PM, Meekurukuru said:

Unity Texture/Image Modding Tutorial Video 

(Works on any unity game!) (Easy 6 minute tutorial with step by step instructions) 

Here is the purple dress Shunya mod too:
Monochrome Mobius Shunya Purple Dress Mod.rar

If anyone finds a solution to the mesh problem, feel free to message me.

Thanks and enjoy the purple dress mod.

Edited by Meekurukuru
edit: image
6 minutes ago, Meekurukuru said:

Hi, I was able to edit the textures of the characters and they load in-game!

image.png.de3e1f165c886d356790b65fcff22cf3.png

Although I can't get my custom models to load into the game, does anybody has some pointers on how get them to appear in-game? 

image.png.b389b5136dc0b6112b434cf4e2d96380.png

I tried editing her to be bottomless but it appears invisible when porting the fbx file into Unity.

image.png.6e84a230e0b45d420941a16efd58f60c.png

It is most likely an issue during the Unity mesh part of the mod but some tips for this game would be greatly appreciated!

I also tried the samurai maiden guide for this game but I didn't found success with that.

So if anyone wants to edit any texture, menus, images, cgs or image on any Unity game (like this game, for example)

I made a short 6 minute video guide that explains step by step how to get a mod working.

I use those steps to get the purple Shunya mod too.

Here is the purple dress Shunya mod too:
Monochrome Mobius Shunya Purple Dress Mod.rar

If anyone finds a solution to the mesh problem, feel free to message me.

Thanks and enjoy the purple dress mod.

No idea how to help, but good luck! It's possible since that other guy did a Munechika mod.

1 hour ago, jmedia7 said:

First time getting unity meshes to work, thanks to Meekurukuru for the help. Gonna make a full on mod next.

image.thumb.jpeg.7e251d4aea9c5b94eba21f2d6d732e77.jpeg

I am glad to help, enjoy making Unity mods! (✿◠‿◠)

Anime Yes GIF - Anime Yes Thumbs Up GIFs

8 hours ago, Rasujine said:

Sr How you load 3dMigoto mod in game? I extract all file to game folder but only char file have effect, the mod cant load -.-

Just drop the files in the root directory and 3dm should load automatically.

Capture.thumb.PNG.167e51a8f57a747d74046277187ac341.PNG

• 3 weeks later...

So after a month of working, here is the complete

Monochrome Mobius NSFW Modpack!

MonochromeUltrawide4KWallpaper.thumb.png.f4d677eb3042eac7f10455f019266b5a.png

It is free and releasing this week too.

It changes almost everything that can be modded!

See the complete list of features with this video:

• includes images with bullet points of all of the features of the modpack.
  • how to install it (don't worry, you only to need drag and drop the files).
  • release date (this week)
  • and more.

Video:

Mega link to the video:  https://mega.nz/file/VG9lWAiT#vtOVa68tBuTRA5e-BCJeklVuTs15bpzJnnoOBB1gex4

Here are all the changes include on the modpack:

LISTOFCHANGESBanner.thumb.png.f3a951ad3807dd303eea3319f644e7d4.png

What is changed to be NSFW:
- ALL of the main playable female characters have been changed. 
- ALL of the in-game events images have been changed. 
- ALL of the HUD characters have been changed.
- ALL of the text-box faces/models has been changed. (more than 220+ faces)
- ALL of the skits that occur while in the dungeon in the corner. (more than 20+ skits)
- ALL of the menus, status, skills and equip screen have been changed.
- The logo has been changed. 
- All languages variations (Global, EN, CN and JP) have this changes applied.
- Can be mixed and customized with other mods from other modding pages.

image.thumb.png.b078f77919184b3bfd78bbff087c25fb.png

As well as the modpack a complete guide on how to mod ANY unity model on ANY unity game will be available on the post of said modpack.

image.png.010086ab5394f14a1992f1ec55baba74.png

image.thumb.png.5e699e485be128351daba2f5be1224ac.png

Big special thanks to @jmedia7 for the help in the modpack!

and to @coates087 for the feedback of the video revision of the modpack!

Thanks to everyone who have been working behind the scenes with me during the creation of this modpack!

Enjoy.

Edited by Meekurukuru
Edit: Fixed the video location on the post.

Holy shit. I certainly never expected a real good nude mod to pop up for this niche jrpg of a niche visual novel series when I made the thread, let alone an amazing overhaul mod pack. The replay of this game when the 2nd part is announced will be legendary. I didn't even know there were other mods except for jmedia's, like a bottomless one?

Edited by SonicMan1234

35 minutes ago, SonicMan1234 said:

Holy shit. I certainly never expected a real good nude mod to pop up for this niche jrpg of a niche visual novel series when I made the thread, let alone an amazing overhaul mod pack. The replay of this game when the 2nd part is announced will be legendary. I didn't even know there were other mods except for jmedia's, like a bottomless one?

You can never expect what is going on with anime games, I really liked the first eroge game from the Utawarerumono games so I had to make this modpack for this game reboot.

It is a complete overhaul for sure, it changes practically everything that can be modded from playable characters, events, images, menus, and more!

I didn't even know there were other mods except for jmedia's, like a bottomless one?

Indeed, the bottomless one was a mod that I made before for the tutorial of the modpack, so that will be included as well as an option.

image.png.cfc38c6fbae48dfa46936375b67ff3ea.png

Also worth mentioning, @jmedia7's mods use the Unity tutorial for this modpack so anyone who is interested on making mods for this game or ANY unity game will be able to do so! (That same tutorial is the one I used for the Nep SvS modpack and this game, so it works.)

On 1/5/2024 at 2:31 AM, jmedia7 said:

First time getting unity meshes to work, thanks to Meekurukuru for the help. Gonna make a full on mod next.

Without his help the nude mods for this modpack wouldn't be there, so I am really grateful for the help and he is included in the credits section in the video and the post too.

I can't wait to post it this week for free.

Enjoy.

Edited by Meekurukuru
edit: quote
6 hours ago, Tomopo923 said:

Pretty impressive modpack. 

Also thanks for supporting the Japanese version too.

Thanks, it took a lot of work to finish but I am glad it is going to be released soon for everyone to use.

> Also thanks for supporting the Japanese version too.

No problem, I always try to support all languages equally when making modpacks even if it takes me extra time to implement.

Thanks for the message!

So here it is the complete Monochrome Mobius page with links to download it as well:

image.png.c4855c9538dc484aec7f78049b1fc494.png

It completely changes almost everything to be NSFW and it is free.

Open the spoiler tabs to read the text or view the images too.

It has the video as well as the unity model tutorial.

The bottomless Shunya mod in the "more mods" section with in depth changes, and more.

Also I will have to change the image from the preview in the shared link since the modpack has an image but it is taking one from the tutorial section.

Enjoy!