Count to 1,000,000

3 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

well thought, Psalam.
and in honour of the controversial civil war commander Maj.Colonel Gideon Pillow;

I don't know what you have against Gideon Pillow but I'm sure his name sounds better in French:

image.jpeg.25fd73e777c323003bf857499b927606.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I don't know what you have against Gideon Pillow

but I'm sure his name sounds better in French:

i hold no grudge against Maj.Colonel Gideon Pillow, Psalam; quite the opposite: although i don't admire most of his war deeds, i believe he personified many human qualities (as well as flaws). you got to agree his name is quite amusing, though — especially for a Confederate Major Colonel in a battlefield. ?

everything sounds better in French (click on the speaker to listen), even beasts such as this:

Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 7.55.27 AM.png

18 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

i hold no grudge against Maj.Colonel Gideon Pillow, Psalam; quite the opposite: although i don't admire most of his war deeds, i believe he personified many human qualities (as well as flaws). you got to agree his name is quite amusing, though — especially for a Confederate Major Colonel in a battlefield. ?

everything sounds better in French (click on the speaker to listen), even beasts such as this:

Something about that makes me hungry:

Image result for 9989

10 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Did you know that 9997 is the largest  4 digit number that ends in 7? Well you do now!!! ?

... well not the largest  and not ending with 7 ?

3771.1462318176.jpg

Do you all feel the tension of the countdown :classic_ohmy: ?

The game is supposed to last beyond our lives to get us always entertained.

If you experience the error code (10002) on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, it typically points to information stored on your device that needs to be refreshed. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.

6 minutes ago, CPU said:

The game is supposed to last beyond our lives to get us always entertained.

If you experience the error code (10002) on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, it typically points to information stored on your device that needs to be refreshed. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.

AT our current pace we should finally get to 1 million on August 14th in the year 2605

That is less than 10,002 months from now... but not like a lot less... ?

8 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

AT our current pace we should finally get to 1 million on August 14th in the year 2605

That is less than 10,002 months from now... but not like a lot less... ?

Do you want LoversLab to last less than 10,003 month from now?

5 minutes ago, CPU said:

Do you want LoversLab to last less than 10,003 month from now?

Well those calculations are based on our "current" pace. At some point the numbers will be too high to make decent train references, and that will cut out 80% of all posts. ??

So it may actually take 10,004 years!!