Count to 1,000,000

3 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

you're never repetitive, Psalam; the outfits you post are unique and — i must say: quite gorgeous.

speaking of Gorgeous, the Swedish SAAB JAS-39D Gripen:

I didn't even know these suckers existed. Looks like they're everywhere!

Image result for 9820

7 hours ago, worik said:

? Would be call her black ribbons "bondage"

If so, they are  9813 times more elegant as the pink cuffs here.

11684-000.jpg

*)Greetings again to @Corsayr's Amazon "would you like to buy this" suggestions :classic_angel:

Oh pink!!! 

PS pants are overrated! 

image.thumb.png.792d11eb4232cc6657587adceaec57a4.png

1 hour ago, ZenBuddhist said:

back in the Sixties, a buck would probably get you a single license plate in Minnesota. nowadays it costs something around $ 18.50 + taxes.

Since my state collects the taxes along with the giving out the license plate it routinely runs over a hundred dollars here. Maybe I should trade my car in for a game:

Image result for 9831  Шахматы 9831

57 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Which, since it appears to be electric, probably won't need a visit from these guys

it runs on four serially-connected 9v. batteries. ? 

check this next picture out, Psalam; have you ever seen a lobster's mouth this close? it does appear to be something totally unrelated to crustaceans where improbable teeth have grown.
kind of creepy, though.

1719589279_ScreenShot2019-06-01at12_48_04PM.png.5158f05eb23ce5ccfd7f39b1177eea06.png

1 hour ago, ZenBuddhist said:

it runs on four serially-connected 9v. batteries. ? 

check this next picture out, Psalam; have you ever seen a lobster's mouth this close? it does appear to be something totally unrelated to crustaceans where improbable teeth have grown.
kind of creepy, though.

Kind of looks like candy corn covered in feathers.

Here's one for Worik in case she meanders back this way:

Image result for 9837