Count to 1,000,000

27 minutes ago, Psalam said:

And the right stick:

The camera guy in the background has lost his battery pack

Hioki-HIOKI-9780.jpg

Please give it back to him, before he fails to capture the new world record.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

I looked at yours and thought, "Got Milk?":

well, then:

Saturday morning, the husband was in the bathroom shaving when the kid he hired to mow his lawn — a local teen named Bubba — came in to pee. The husband slyly looked over and was shocked at how immensely endowed Bubba was. He got so surprised he asked Bubba what his secret was. "Well," said the kid, "every night before I climb into bed with a girl, I whack my penis on the bedpost three times. It works, and that sure impresses the girls!"
The husband was excited at this easy suggestion and decided to tried it that very night. So before climbing into bed with his wife, he took out his penis and whacked it three times on the bedpost. His wife, half-asleep, asked, "Bubba? Is that you?"

yet another (subtle) change of subject,

974172880_ScreenShot2019-05-31at9_45_27AM.png.0d6ac2e55634e68a65d4fc21209c9d89.png

10 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

well, then:

Saturday morning, the husband was in the bathroom shaving when the kid he hired to mow his lawn — a local teen named Bubba — came in to pee. The husband slyly looked over and was shocked at how immensely endowed Bubba was. He got so surprised he asked Bubba what his secret was. "Well," said the kid, "every night before I climb into bed with a girl, I whack my penis on the bedpost three times. It works, and that sure impresses the girls!"
The husband was excited at this easy suggestion and decided to tried it that very night. So before climbing into bed with his wife, he took out his penis and whacked it three times on the bedpost. His wife, half-asleep, asked, "Bubba? Is that you?"

yet another (subtle) change of subject,

You should share your joke here.

image.jpeg.6c3025e577bbdc27dd4dc43f240a9bff.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Psalam said:

You should share your joke here.

no joke intended, Psalam; i was recounting what happened to "a friend of mine" some years ago.
as far as i know, "my friend" still is overcoming the trauma; his wife left him for good so to have Bubba adopted. ***
sad story; really. ?

again, another insignificant change of subject:

massey-ferguson-9790-combine-01.jpg.a2852cfaefdb372506b35f89788a3db4.jpg

Spoiler

*** AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH; i'm just kidding! i'll post the joke on that Humour thread!

DAMN! 

late again!2008767267_ScreenShot2019-05-31at10_54_13AM.png.9d65b1fcd2e1037a2e821538b2fe3446.png

1 minute ago, ZenBuddhist said:

no joke intended, Psalam; i was recounting what happened to "a friend of mine" some years ago.
as far as i know, "my friend" still is overcoming the trauma; his wife left him for good so to have Bubba adopted. ***
sad story; really. ?

again, another insignificant change of subject

Reveal hidden contents

*** AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH; i'm just kidding! i'll post the joke on that Humour thread!

You think I bought that?

Image result for 9791

3 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

sad story; really. ?

again, another insignificant change of subject:

massey-ferguson-9790-combine-01.jpg.a2852cfaefdb372506b35f89788a3db4.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

DAMN! 

late again!

With all these duplicate posts this place is really smoking:

Image result for 9792