11 hours ago, squidwardnutsack said:

it crashes without leaving one i think? im not too sure but i dont see any, if it does make one then its not going to the right folder

You need to enable logging in skyrim.ini first:

<user folder>\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.ini:

Section

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

11 hours ago, Tiruil said:

I think I need to ask again, which script is it that has the notice of the destruction of clothing/armor ? The color is really hard to read

That's bac_actor.psc, function CheckClothing. The color is red, so you should be able to get the meaning even if you can't read it. There aren't so many red messages around.

8 minutes ago, botticelli said:

You need to enable logging in skyrim.ini first:

<user folder>\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.ini:

Section

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

That's bac_actor.psc, function CheckClothing. The color is red, so you should be able to get the meaning even if you can't read it. There aren't so many red messages around.

image.png.68d02788df472970643b1df4118e7065.png

yeah ive had it set like this for a while, is there another line im missing? 

9 hours ago, botticelli said:

ok, does it crash while starting the main menu or while loading a game? This looks like a missing master (.esm) then.

just when loading, i can get into the game fine and everything but when i load any save its ctd after the loading screen finishes. could me being on ae instead of se be the issue? 

12 hours ago, botticelli said:

Alright thanks, sometimes on my brightness level the red isnt really visible, I might use a lighter blue though, maybe dark yellow.... dunno yet

T

On 8/26/2022 at 9:42 PM, lucakro said:

Yeah, SE.

Tried both the BSA and Loose files version.

I'll try unpacking the BSA but...

Tested it. 

DIdn't change anything. I solved some issues sort of as in I dont know how but everything works now (I think).

EXCEPT

for the semi-hooves 02 and 03 and the large hooves 04.

the horns don't seem to grow sometimes and other when I try another new game they do grow.

Not sure what's going on there.

I did the bodyslide thing etc. and it worked fine in the past. any ideas?

7 hours ago, lucakro said:

T

Tested it. 

DIdn't change anything. I solved some issues sort of as in I dont know how but everything works now (I think).

EXCEPT

for the semi-hooves 02 and 03 and the large hooves 04.

the horns don't seem to grow sometimes and other when I try another new game they do grow.

Not sure what's going on there.

I did the bodyslide thing etc. and it worked fine in the past. any ideas?

Someone posted earlier that the Q2C inventory functions were outdated for their version of Skyrim. After removing it, the update worked far slower but it worked. Maybe that's you issue, too?

10 hours ago, squidwardnutsack said:

just when loading, i can get into the game fine and everything but when i load any save its ctd after the loading screen finishes. could me being on ae instead of se be the issue? 

...and there is no log whatsoever in <user folder\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\ or <user folder\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Scrip\?

3 hours ago, botticelli said:

Someone posted earlier that the Q2C inventory functions were outdated for their version of Skyrim. After removing it, the update worked far slower but it worked. Maybe that's you issue, too?

...and there is no log whatsoever in <user folder\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\ or <user folder\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Scrip\?

nope i double checked both my drives too, could it be an issue with my games location on my pc? 

36 minutes ago, squidwardnutsack said:

nope i double checked both my drives too, could it be an issue with my games location on my pc? 

Maybe? The logs should land in the same folder tree as the .ini file. Try searching for skyrim.ini and if you find one somewhere else have a look at the log flags there.

Edited by botticelli

I've gotta say BAC has been one of my favorite mods of all time for Skyrim and after about a year or so of inactivity I'm so happy to see the mod is being worked on again. Unfortunately for me I've been having a hell of a time trying to get this to work on SE. I've downloaded and tried running every SE version, I've used resave to clean my save files, started a new game, etc but no matter what I do BAC doesn't seem to recognize my character as a milkmaid. It shows I am in MME and I'm able to produce milk just fine but BAC won't trigger when being milked, consuming lactaid and the mixed one too. In BAC it shows that there are no Milkmaids in the menus and I'm really at a loss for what could be happening. If anyone has any ideas or tips I'd really appreciate some help with my favorite mod! ?

I really hope it's something stupid like I need the original mod installed too

Edited by DVD43465
6 hours ago, botticelli said:

That was it.

I think you should maybe add that to the description.

inventory mod breaks BAC with skyrim 1.6+

2 hours ago, DVD43465 said:

I've gotta say BAC has been one of my favorite mods of all time for Skyrim and after about a year or so of inactivity I'm so happy to see the mod is being worked on again. Unfortunately for me I've been having a hell of a time trying to get this to work on SE. I've downloaded and tried running every SE version, I've used resave to clean my save files, started a new game, etc but no matter what I do BAC doesn't seem to recognize my character as a milkmaid. It shows I am in MME and I'm able to produce milk just fine but BAC won't trigger when being milked, consuming lactaid and the mixed one too. In BAC it shows that there are no Milkmaids in the menus and I'm really at a loss for what could be happening. If anyone has any ideas or tips I'd really appreciate some help with my favorite mod! ?

I really hope it's something stupid like I need the original mod installed too

BAC relies on MME firing ModEvent MilkQuest.MilkingStage. We had someone with an edited version of MME before which did no longer send that event. Set BAC Log verbosity to Normal in MCM and look for a message "BAC::Scanner::Register actor..." in the console. If that does not appear, something is wrong with MME ModEvents or ModEvents in general. The ModEvent.psc script is part of SKSE.

The original mod is no longer needed. In fact it would break this one. If you have/had that installed, make sure to clean out all old scripts before installing this mod! (see FAQ on the file page).

Edited by botticelli
7 hours ago, botticelli said:

Maybe? The logs should land in the same folder tree as the .ini file. Try searching for skyrim.ini and if you find one somewhere else have a look at the log flags there.

i found the .ini but there's no logs anywhere in the folder/s, i know i had to move something skyrim related out of my documents for a mod, but pea brain cant remember what or where. i also read some of the other recent posts and double checked my inventory mods and tried running without them, this didnt work either
image.png.c36894e95bb57abc3c6ce8273169b304.png

38 minutes ago, squidwardnutsack said:

i found the .ini but there's no logs anywhere in the folder/s, i know i had to move something skyrim related out of my documents for a mod, but pea brain cant remember what or where. i also read some of the other recent posts and double checked my inventory mods and tried running without them, this didnt work either
image.png.c36894e95bb57abc3c6ce8273169b304.png

Since you do have logging enabled, did you do a search for Papyrus*.log on your computer? I have no ides how redirection of the logging folder would work, only the save folder (SLocalSavePath under [General] in Skyrim.ini). Are your Save files in the Saves folder pictured? Or did you redirect that to somewhere else? Then maybe look there?

Edited by botticelli
9 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Since you do have logging enabled, did you do a search for on your computer? I have no ides how redirection of the logging folder would work, only the save folder (SLocalSavePath under [General] in Skyrim.ini). Are your Save files in the Saves folder pictured? Or did you redirect that to somewhere else? Then maybe look there?

i searched for Papyrus*.log and only found "PapyrusUtilDev" and the save folder in that photo has all of my saves that i know of 

On 8/27/2022 at 8:53 PM, squidwardnutsack said:

I had the same problem for me it was ordinator that was messing some stuff. I can use ordinator alone, and bac alone, but together i have same stuff happening as you do. If you have it installed try turning it off and see if it works.

6 hours ago, botticelli said:

BAC relies on MME firing ModEvent MilkQuest.MilkingStage. We had someone with an edited version of MME before which did no longer send that event. Set BAC Log verbosity to Normal in MCM and look for a message "BAC::Scanner::Register actor..." in the console. If that does not appear, something is wrong with MME ModEvents or ModEvents in general. The ModEvent.psc script is part of SKSE.

The original mod is no longer needed. In fact it would break this one. If you have/had that installed, make sure to clean out all old scripts before installing this mod! (see FAQ on the file page).

So I went ahead and tried that and it did not appear. The only logs showing in my console are:

BAC: Update::updateAlways - Zaz version:610

BAC: Update::updateAlways - check for Milk Mod Economy OK

BAC: Update::updateAlways - Check for SLIF OK

BAC: Update::updateAlways - Check for Q2C plugin NONE

and then

BAC start and stop update over and over again.

Any ideas? I just reinstalled SKSE to be sure but it didn't fix anything ?

Edited by DVD43465
2 hours ago, DVD43465 said:

BAC: Update::updateAlways - Zaz version:610

The requirement specify ZAZ Animation Pack 8.0+ (plus) for LE or SE and that line likely means ZAZ 6.  I think.

Stay way from ZAZ Animation Pack 9 for the time being unless require.

4 hours ago, safado said:

The requirement specify ZAZ Animation Pack 8.0+ (plus) for LE or SE and that line likely means ZAZ 6.  I think.

Stay way from ZAZ Animation Pack 9 for the time being unless require.

Yeah that version I had had worked on the original version so I presumed it would work on this one too. I went ahead and updated anyways but I'm still having the issue of my PC or any others being registered as MilkMaids in the BAC MCM.

54 minutes ago, DVD43465 said:

Yeah that version I had had worked on the original version so I presumed it would work on this one too. I went ahead and updated anyways but I'm still having the issue of my PC or any others being registered as MilkMaids in the BAC MCM.

Review the requirement, make sure you have the latest version or specific, like in the case of ZAz animation pack 8+.

Do not assume that the original BAC worked, because this one is modified and expanded. It has somewhat different requirements.

Clean your save:

I recommend moving your PC to an interior with a few or no NPC and create a save.

•  Open the save with ReSaver 6.0.481 or newer   (it needs JAVA)
  • If it complains about unattached instanced or undefined elements, then go to clean and execute "removed unatached" and "remove undefined". 
  • Then type "BAC" in the filter textbox at the top 
  • Expandplugin(full) and it should show "BAC.esp"
  • Right click BAC.esp and choose purge. A message indicating assets removed from save.
  • Save the file and exit.
  • Open save in game, should be the top one.
  • BAC should re-init like new.  Wait for it to re-create MCM and be anounced.  Open MCM and setup.
  • create new SAve and load it.
  • Force Milkmaid using MilkMod debug feature

Test with milkmod debug:

MilkMod economy is the one that register the PC or NPC as milkmaids, after that it depend on the BAC trigger setup for BAC effects.  

MAke sure is original Ed86 milkmod.  It can have bodymorph patches, but no other modification that change event calls.

Review BAC triggers legacy, lactacid in body threshold, or blended lactacid.  Set it to legacy or lactacid threshold.

Go to Milkmod MCM and enable debug and use the debug magic to force milkmaids and test.   After the PC or NPC is registered as milkmaid, you can use the debug milkmaid to raise the level, milk quantity, and lactacid quantity in the body for testing.  Raise the lactacid to pass trigger threshold and exit MCM.  When BAC monitoring script detect the trigger condition, it will start the effects. 

After the test is successful, you can remove the PC or NPC from debug milkmaid and the BAC effects will be removed until a new trigger. 

Edited by safado
25 minutes ago, safado said:

I recommend to move your PC to an interior with a few or no NPC and create a save.

•  Open the save with ReSaver 6.0.481 or newer   (it needs JAVA)
  • If it complains about unattached instanced or undefined elements, then go to clean and execute "removed unatached" and "remove undefined". 
  • Then type "BAC" in the filter textbox at the top 
  • Expandplugin(full) and it should show "BAC.esp"
  • Right click BAC.esp and choose purge. A message indicating assets removed from save.
  • Save the file and exit.
  • Open save in game, should be the top one.
  • BAC should re-init like new.  Wait for it to re-create MCM and be anounced.  Open MCM and setup.
  • create new SAve and load it.
  • Force Milkmaid using MilkMod debug feature

MilkMod economy is the one that register the PC or NPC as milkmaids, after that it depend on the BAC trigger setup for BAC effects.   Review BAC triggers legacy, lactacid in body threshold, or blended lactacid.  Set it to legacy or lactacid threshold.

Go to Milkmod MCM and enable debug and use the debug magic to force milkmaids and test.   After the PC or NPC is registered as milkmaid, you can use the debug milkmaid to raise the level, milk quantity, and lactacid quantity in the body for testing.  Raise the lactacid to pass trigger threshold and exit MCM.  When BAC monitoring script detect the trigger condition, it will start the effects. 

After the test is successful, you can remove the PC or NPC from debug milkmaid and the BAC effects will be removed until a new trigger. 

Thank you, I'll go ahead and try this. I just got done running Resaver again on a clean save with the mods removed and have just reinstalled them and I'm going to try seeing if that works. I have verified all mods are up to date. One question though, when going in to MME MCM it shows I'm max level milkmaid even though I have deleted the mod and reinstalled

it. Could this be a potential culprit?

3 minutes ago, DVD43465 said:

Thank you, I'll go ahead and try this. I just got done running Resaver again on a clean save with the mods removed and have just reinstalled them and I'm going to try seeing if that works. I have verified all mods are up to date. One question though, when going in to MME MCM it shows I'm max level milkmaid even though I have deleted the mod and reinstalled

it. Could this be a potential culprit?

Enable Debug in MME and use debug milkmaid to change level or  remove milkmaid status and start over.

New BAC has trigger selection now.  Check the debug in my previous post.

Edited by safado
56 minutes ago, safado said:

Enable Debug in MME and use debug milkmaid to change level or  remove milkmaid status and start over.

New BAC has trigger selection now.  Check the debug in my previous post.

Alright just got done doing everything you mentioned and exactly in order. My results are unfortuantely still the same except that my game now CTD's when I try to save it. In game I had set the lactaid amount to 50 and had the threshold set to 10 in BAC with the trigger being the lactaid amount plus the mixed one and waited 30 minutes in real time and nothing happened, no notifications and no milkmaid in the BAC MCM. I have ensured I have the correct MilkMod version by Ed86. I'm really at a loss for what could be causing this, btw I'm using 1.9I_SE but this was also happening with the other versions too. I appreciate your help and hope you or someone has some idea as to the issue. Is it possible I have too many script heavy mods running?