1 hour ago, ck2modfan said:

The file ski_playerloadgamealias.pex has conflict with another mod (PAHE HSH). Does it matter which one wins/takes priority?

That file comes from MCM which is part of SkyUI. No other mod should change that. Since each mod that creates an MCM menu needs to attach that script to the player alias, each mod will also deliver it. Regarding that particular script, you can savely ignore all mods save SkyUI when installing.

1 hour ago, Mr_Snake45 said:

What could be the problem if BodySlide does not create these files?

Look into folders data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets and data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData. Those should contain...

• data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets:
    image.png.d1512e2aa21467c2a591ac13d300eb84.png
  • data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData:
    image.png.c919c2f0a30a64c06d6a26e51e96939b.png

All those folders in ShapeData should contain 2 files each, one *.osd and one *.nif. I just checkes the bac 1.9I archive, those were included. If those files are there: Do you have more than one game managed by BodySlide? If so, did you generate the nifs for the correct game? Especially if you have LE and, say, SE both installed, you need to check each time before generating, that you are running BodySlide for the intended game.

Edited by botticelli
3 hours ago, botticelli said:

Paul's "encouragement" to have you return to him starts when Will of the Master starts. It then gradually increases over 40 game hours:

• equipping Voluptuousness and/or Podomegaly potions and a random increasing of your current milk amount between 5 and 1000 units (since this affects only the current milk amount, MME will reset it each hour to your current max milk)...
    • each half hour the first 8 hour block
    • each quarter hour the 2nd 8 hour block
    • each 7.5 minutes the 3rd through 5th 8 hour block
  • Decoloration (ImageSpace modifier) and equiiping of both potion flavors with the 4th block
  • a 50% chance, Paul's base mood will decrease by 1 every half hour in the 4th block
  • a 100% chance, Paul's base mood will decrease by 1 every half hour in the 5th block
  • sending out the mech to collect you...
    • with an 11.11% chance in the 4th block
    • with a 100% chance in the 5th block

I did not consider up to 1000 temporary milk units too much since we are talking about a magically enhanced cow here.

I sincerely apologize I don't understand quite well.

What are those blocks ? And decoloration ?

What do you mean by "equipping Voluptuousness and/or Podomegaly potions and a random increasing of your current milk amount between 5 and 1000 units" ?

1 hour ago, botticelli said:

That file comes from MCM which is part of SkyUI. No other mod should change that. Since each mod that creates an MCM menu needs to attach that script to the player alias, each mod will also deliver it. Regarding that particular script, you can savely ignore all mods save SkyUI when installing.

Look into folders data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets and data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData. Those should contain...

• data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets:
    image.png.d1512e2aa21467c2a591ac13d300eb84.png
  • data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData:
    image.png.c919c2f0a30a64c06d6a26e51e96939b.png

All those folders in ShapeData should contain 2 files each, one *.osd and one *.nif. I just checkes the bac 1.9I archive, those were included. If those files are there: Do you have more than one game managed by BodySlide? If so, did you generate the nifs for the correct game? Especially if you have LE and, say, SE both installed, you need to check each time before generating, that you are running BodySlide for the intended game.

i checked and yes many bac files are missing osd file in ShapeData. and no, I've only used BodySlide with Skyrim SE so far. Well, I think we have found the source of the problem - the lack of necessary files... One more thing, I looked in the Archive right now and saw that Osd files are also missing in some places. Do they have to be created by a bodyslide? Or is there something wrong with the archive itself? (Screenshots of the Bodyslide binding and one of the archive files are attached)

бодислайд.PNG

Файл архива.PNG

1 hour ago, tholos said:

I sincerely apologize I don't understand quite well.

What are those blocks ? And decoloration ?

What do you mean by "equipping Voluptuousness and/or Podomegaly potions and a random increasing of your current milk amount between 5 and 1000 units" ?

When the quest "Will of the Master" starts, it gives you some time to get to Paul. During this time, Paul becomes increasingly annoyed about you not showing up. He will use the collar's magic to apply little punishments. These are:

• milk amount increases (random amount between 5 and 1000 units)
  • make breats/feet grow (this comes as a potion effect (excess breast growth = Voluptuousness, excess feet growth = Podomegaly))
  • impair your vision by removing colors (only, if you've still not appeared after 24 hours)
  • putting out bounty warrants for you
  • eventually sending out the mech to collect you

This will go on for 40 hours at most. At that point the mech will be sent to collect you. During the first 24 hours, the frequency of these events will increase meaning they will happen more often after each 8-hour period (i. e. "block").

1 hour ago, Mr_Snake45 said:

i checked and yes many bac files are missing osd file in ShapeData. and no, I've only used BodySlide with Skyrim SE so far. Well, I think we have found the source of the problem - the lack of necessary files... One more thing, I looked in the Archive right now and saw that Osd files are also missing in some places. Do they have to be created by a bodyslide? Or is there something wrong with the archive itself? (Screenshots of the Bodyslide binding and one of the archive files are attached)

OSD files are only necessary for those items that have Racemenu morphs and Sliders attached to them. E. g. the armored hand hooves don't. The NIFs are absolutely necessary, though.

Did you download the archive from evilbom's post? I'd recommend downloading this archive from the file page also:

image.png.5274cb9c6c4a0fe7482f92b99c92834c.png

Addywil created the semihooves for SE as separate files. I only pack the LE version and when that's converted, I'm not sure about the result. You can then delete the LE SliderSets and ShapeData folders for the semihooves (2 each).

Edited by botticelli
25 minutes ago, botticelli said:

When the quest "Will of the Master" starts, it gives you some time to get to Paul. During this time, Paul becomes increasingly annoyed about you not showing up. He will use the collar's magic to apply little punishments. These are:

• make breats/feet grow (this comes as a potion effect (excess breast growth = Voluptuousness, excess feet growth = Podomegaly))
  • impair your vision by removing colors (only, if you've still not appeared after 24 hours)

This will go on for 40 hours at most. At that point the mech will be sent to collect you. During the first 24 hours, the frequency of these events will increase meaning they will happen more often after each 8-hour period (i. e. "block").

OSD files are only necessary for those items that have Racemenu morphs and Sliders attached to them. E. g. the armored hand hooves don't. The NIFs are absolutely necessary, though.

Did you download the archive from evilbom's post? I'd recommend downloading this archive from the file page also:

image.png.5274cb9c6c4a0fe7482f92b99c92834c.png

Addywil created the semihooves for SE as separate files. I only pack the LE version and when that's converted, I'm not sure about the result. You can then delete the LE SliderSets and ShapeData folders for the semihooves (2 each).

Yes, I downloaded this add-on for the SE version of Skyrim initially, now I removed the LE versions of the files, but it didn’t really matter since there was a choice between files during creation (And I chose the right version). One way or another, files for hooves in meshes are not created anyway. Hmm, why does Bodyslide refuse to create the required Files? the process is successful, no error messages, but there are still no files.
If it is interesting: I installed the old version of the mod, 1.8G, everything worked relatively well there, only the Hooves on the legs for some reason had a transparent texture, and a little later they were not displayed at all. But since the old topic was dead, and there were many improvements made for the mod, I switched to the 1.9l version (The latest if I understood correctly) in the hope that everything will be displayed correctly. but alas, the problem with the hooves remained.

Oh I get it now thanks ! I'm currently uninstalling/reinstalling mods, including BAC on my cleaned save. I have few issues; I will try it when I will get there :) 

15 hours ago, Mr_Snake45 said:

Yes, I downloaded this add-on for the SE version of Skyrim initially, now I removed the LE versions of the files, but it didn’t really matter since there was a choice between files during creation (And I chose the right version). One way or another, files for hooves in meshes are not created anyway. Hmm, why does Bodyslide refuse to create the required Files? the process is successful, no error messages, but there are still no files.
If it is interesting: I installed the old version of the mod, 1.8G, everything worked relatively well there, only the Hooves on the legs for some reason had a transparent texture, and a little later they were not displayed at all. But since the old topic was dead, and there were many improvements made for the mod, I switched to the 1.9l version (The latest if I understood correctly) in the hope that everything will be displayed correctly. but alas, the problem with the hooves remained.

This looks like BodySlide actually generates things but not in the expected location? Have you looked elsewhere on your computer? Try searching for hooves_f_bare.tri. Are you sure, your game path in the BodySlide settings is correct? There are no data files listed in your screenshot. Mine looks like this:
image.png.1dfceaecad2714969f8f1b00bdf26d32.png

Edited by botticelli

Hello, a couple of things with the SE version.

1) The Sagging Breasts mutation does not seem to do anything. I guess the slider that it was interacting with got renamed and now nothing happens. What is it supposed to do? I've tried looking through the scripts but did not manage to find one about this mutaton.

2) The Enormous Boobs potion for some reasons has an inverted effect, causing shrinking instead. I think I've seen this point being brought up some time ago but I did not manage to find the post. I've just tried it as an item though, not as a part of interacting with Paul. It shouldn't change anything, but still.

3) I seem to have some problems with the udders. I can't make them appear sometimes. The small ones are the most problematic, the large ones can be persuaded into cooperation by forcing updates. I'm sure that there are no problems with bodyslide, but it's just weird.

It seems to be fine other than that. And when you will conclude with BaC 2.0, may you consider an interaction with Frostfall? With fur you get an effect that increases Frostfall's warmth. The more fur you have, the warmer you are. Would help with going around naked, considering the body alterations that make it difficult to find fitting clothes.

3 hours ago, botticelli said:

This looks like BodySlide actually generates things but not in the expected location? Have you looked elsewhere on your computer? Try searching for hooves_f_bare.tri. Are you sure, your game path in the BodySlide settings is correct? There are no data files listed in your screenshot. Mine looks like this:
image.png.1dfceaecad2714969f8f1b00bdf26d32.png

Holy cow... I'm an idiot... there was an old address for the location of the game... Phew, everything worked... thanks for your attention, and for helping with the problem...) probably from the outside it looks so stupid that the problem was in such small things...

1 hour ago, AlphaAndOmega said:

Hello, a couple of things with the SE version.

1) The Sagging Breasts mutation does not seem to do anything. I guess the slider that it was interacting with got renamed and now nothing happens. What is it supposed to do? I've tried looking through the scripts but did not manage to find one about this mutaton.

2) The Enormous Boobs potion for some reasons has an inverted effect, causing shrinking instead. I think I've seen this point being brought up some time ago but I did not manage to find the post. I've just tried it as an item though, not as a part of interacting with Paul. It shouldn't change anything, but still.

3) I seem to have some problems with the udders. I can't make them appear sometimes. The small ones are the most problematic, the large ones can be persuaded into cooperation by forcing updates. I'm sure that there are no problems with bodyslide, but it's just weird.

It seems to be fine other than that. And when you will conclude with BaC 2.0, may you consider an interaction with Frostfall? With fur you get an effect that increases Frostfall's warmth. The more fur you have, the warmer you are. Would help with going around naked, considering the body alterations that make it difficult to find fitting clothes.

1) SaggingBreasts does NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(acActor, "BreastGravity", "BAC", factor) with factor being 0.5 for SaggingBreasts1 and 1.3 for SaggingBreasts2 BreastGravity is a standard morph normally working with CBBE and UUNP...

2) Enormous Boobs and UnevenBreasts use SLIF.inflate() on SLIF key "slif_breast". If that goes in the wrong direction, check your SLIF settings.

3) The udders use the same slot as chastity belts. Some others things like some pubic hair mods also use that slot, so you might have a conflict there

Is the current Frostfall support not sufficient?

Spoiler
	if isFrostfall
		if acActor == Game.getPlayer()
			bool doSound = false
			if phase >= 3 && phase < 5 && FrostUtil.GetPlayerExposure() >= 100
				FrostUtil.ModPlayerExposure(-10.0, 80.0)
				doSound = true
			endif
			if phase >= 5 && phase < 10 && FrostUtil.GetPlayerExposure() >= 80
				FrostUtil.ModPlayerExposure(-10.0, 60.0)
				doSound = true
			endif
			if phase >= 10 && phase < 15 && FrostUtil.GetPlayerExposure() >= 60
				FrostUtil.ModPlayerExposure(-10.0, 40.0)
				doSound = true
			endif
			if phase >= 15 && FrostUtil.GetPlayerExposure() >= 40
				doSound = true				
			endif

if doSound
				facialBreathStart(acActor)
				BACPlayer.playBreathActor(acActor)
				Utility.Wait(0.5)				
				facialBreathStop(acActor)
			endif
		endif
	endif

18 hours ago, joe_yawiki said:

I want to know which setup for MME really work for you guys like which value or something need to be adjust, turn on/off to work with this mod well?

As i've already stated, I altered my MilkQUEST.psc/pex quite a bit. So here's my setting.

Spoiler

20220818172643_1.jpg.2cdcd196626a7ef5ced16c4ff121c5cd.jpg

Novice setting to get her to level up (and thus raise her milk maximum) as fast as possible, no maid limit of course, no debuffs since she's a cow after all. No Lactacid decay to keep her production/level up ratio roughly linear.

20220818172654_1.jpg.debff642ca56ff59ed844946458f9008.jpg

Max breast size is logarithmic in my version, so 0.5 size is added for each power of 10 (100, 1000, 10000, ...) This keeps growth due to milk production and loss due to milking linear and visible. The second setting I added for NPC cows and I also deactivated the camera shaking on boobgasms because I tend to lock her arousal at 100 and then the camera would shake all the time.

20220818172726_1.jpg.6ba8c2edb1e1a7f8089440ff04bfb592.jpg

I altered the gushing percentage from int to float with three digits displayed and also added a separate setting for NPC cows. The float value I needed to test the uncursing and recursing effects while already producing ~100K milk units an hour and not wanting to a) wait for unit after unit to tick away and b) not rush all stages in one go since 1% is still 1000 units which would cause almost all stages to be applied very fast one after the other.

2 hours ago, botticelli said:

1) SaggingBreasts does NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(acActor, "BreastGravity", "BAC", factor) with factor being 0.5 for SaggingBreasts1 and 1.3 for SaggingBreasts2 BreastGravity is a standard morph normally working with CBBE and UUNP...

Yep, this one got renamed. I'll do it manually then.

2 hours ago, botticelli said:

Is the current Frostfall support not sufficient?

Reveal hidden contents
	if isFrostfall
		if acActor == Game.getPlayer()
			bool doSound = false
			if phase >= 3 && phase < 5 && FrostUtil.GetPlayerExposure() >= 100
				FrostUtil.ModPlayerExposure(-10.0, 80.0)
				doSound = true
			endif
			if phase >= 5 && phase < 10 && FrostUtil.GetPlayerExposure() >= 80
				FrostUtil.ModPlayerExposure(-10.0, 60.0)
				doSound = true
			endif
			if phase >= 10 && phase < 15 && FrostUtil.GetPlayerExposure() >= 60
				doSound = true
			endif
			if phase >= 15 && FrostUtil.GetPlayerExposure() >= 40
				doSound = true				
			endif

if doSound
				facialBreathStart(acActor)
				BACPlayer.playBreathActor(acActor)
				Utility.Wait(0.5)				
				facialBreathStop(acActor)
			endif
		endif
	endif

Well, guess I'm not attentive enough. My bad.

42 minutes ago, AlphaAndOmega said:

The long awaited siquel to BreastGravity: BreastGravity2.

By the way, can you point me where to look for the SLIF settings that could cause the inversion? I don't remember changing anything there.

Look in data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SexLab Inflation Framework\bodymorphs and there in the .json that's active in your SLIF settings. In that JSON ist a list value "breasts" and under that somewhere again a value "breasts" like this:

"Breasts" : 
		{
			"reverse" : "TRUE",
			"values" : [ 0, 0, 1, 1, 10, 10, 0, 0, 20, 20 ]
		},

You might need to change "reverse" to "False".

20220818212403_1.jpg

Edited by botticelli
Spoiler

Look in data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SexLab Inflation Framework\bodymorphs and there in the .json that's active in your SLIF settings. In that JSON ist a list value "breasts" and under that somewhere again a value "breasts" like this:

"Breasts" : 
		{
			"reverse" : "TRUE",
			"values" : [ 0, 0, 1, 1, 10, 10, 0, 0, 20, 20 ]
		},

You might need to change "reverse" to "False".

20220818212403_1.jpg

@AlphaAndOmega is probably referring to either BHUNP or CBBB/3BA, used in SSE. There's also a modified config known as the "Tullius" config that adds the proper sliders for 3BBB-based bodies to SLIF.

4 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

Is there a MCM option to not have PC renamed to Maggie? I checked but did not see one... although could have missed.

If not and use mod to rename character back will that break anything?

Thanks!

It's a Dialogue Topic, it's not controlled by a script or MCM setting. If you don't want to be named Maggie/Cow 32 just edit the Dialogue Topic bac_quest_Neutral_IntroductionBranch011 as shown and change the response from bac_quest_Neutral_IntroductionBranch012 to 017 like I did there since I didn't like the forced rename either.

image.png.b9d98c5bc47b7855ba50d092f22330f2.png

1 minute ago, HerChianti said:

It's a Dialogue Topic, it's not controlled by a script or MCM setting. If you don't want to be named Maggie/Cow 32 just edit the Dialogue Topic bac_quest_Neutral_IntroductionBranch011 as shown and change the response from bac_quest_Neutral_IntroductionBranch012 to 017 like I did there since I didn't like the forced rename either.

image.png.b9d98c5bc47b7855ba50d092f22330f2.png

Thank you!

8 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

Is there a MCM option to not have PC renamed to Maggie? I checked but did not see one... although could have missed.

If not and use mod to rename character back will that break anything?

Thanks!

No, not yet. The renaming is pure fluff, so to change that back will not break anything.

***EDIT*** There'll be an MCM toggle in the next version to turn it off.

Edited by botticelli

So i had an idea for one of Pauls equipment Options. Basically permanently putting a circlet on. The idea is that you cant normally put on any head gear because of the horns, but if you kinda bend the circlet on around your head it should work. It would allow the headslot to be used but at the cost of having to visit paul everytime you want it changed out.

19 minutes ago, indolu said:

So i had an idea for one of Pauls equipment Options. Basically permanently putting a circlet on. The idea is that you cant normally put on any head gear because of the horns, but if you kinda bend the circlet on around your head it should work. It would allow the headslot to be used but at the cost of having to visit paul everytime you want it changed out.

The circlet slot is used by the horns which come in 39 nif files (different sizes/colors of ears, etc.), So, for each circlet you would want to add, you'd need to duplicate those and then include the circlet. For any kind of headgear, I'd like to have only one nif to add because else I'd have to remember adding to the circlet ears/horns also when changing something on the basic ones. The idea (after 2.0) is to condense horns/ears slot usage to just 1 slot (ears) instead of two (ears and circlet) and then block the circlet slot with an empty item which can easily be exchanged into something else by Paul.

2 hours ago, warden239 said:

Hi, so I notice on lower quality setting the horns don’t show up right

The horn texture is 2K, so that is no wonder. It wouldn't do just to scale it down, you'd need to reset the UV maps of the abovementioned 39 files to make it look passable.