1 hour ago, botticelli said:

CowHead8, then (with EFM installed and SliderScale set to 50.0 in chargen.ini) in RaceMenu (individual values for my character, may need to be set differently for yours):

• Section Face
    • Nose Sellion Width 2.5
    • Nose Tip - Thickness 1.5
    • Cheek - Width 4.5
    • Nose Root - Width 12.0
    • Nose Tip - Width 5.0 (with dash)
    • Nose Tip Width 1.5 (without dash)
    • Nose Tip - Depth 6.0
    • Nose Wing - Width 9.0
    • Cheekback Width 2.25
    • Nose Bridge 2.25
  • Section Eyes
    • Eye Size 2.0
    • Eye Height -1.0
    • Eye Height 2 -1.5
    • Eye Spreas 5.25
    • Eye Depth 2 4.0
    • Eye Angle -4.0
    • Iris Spread 1.0
  • Section Mouth
    • Mouth Corner Depth -3.0
    • Tooth Size 7.5
    • Tooth Height -12.0
    • Tooth Depth 50.0
    • Oral Width 3.5
    • Oral Height -15.0
    • Oral Depth 35.0
  • Section Expressions
    • Aah 2.0
  • plus set Tongue Height to at least 9 in BAC MCM MilkMaid Settings

How do I access Cowhead8 Is EFM Required?

Edited by SilentOption

so I've had this problem of either Zaz furniture not doing anything or my character not getting milk after getting milked and I think it may have something to do with this, and was wondering if anyone knew a way to fix this? (this is after I press consistence check in FNIS)
cuz right now I'm trying to get milk for one of the quests for Paul and am unable to get milk.

Spoiler

Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFA for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFB for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFC for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFD for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFE for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFF for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFG for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFH for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFI for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFJ for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack

Edited by DivineDefiance
33 minutes ago, DivineDefiance said:

so I've had this problem of either Zaz furniture not doing anything or my character not getting milk after getting milked and I think it may have something to do with this, and was wondering if anyone knew a way to fix this? (this is after I press consistence check in FNIS)
cuz right now I'm trying to get milk for one of the quests for Paul and am unable to get milk.

Hide contents

Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack

that is Zazanimation not BAC different mod all together

33 minutes ago, DivineDefiance said:

Hide contents

that is Zazanimation not BAC different mod all together

8 hours ago, botticelli said:

CowHead8, then (with EFM installed and SliderScale set to 50.0 in chargen.ini) in RaceMenu (individual values for my character, may need to be set differently for yours):

• Section Face
    • Nose Sellion Width 2.5
    • Nose Tip - Thickness 1.5
    • Cheek - Width 4.5
    • Nose Root - Width 12.0
    • Nose Tip - Width 5.0 (with dash)
    • Nose Tip Width 1.5 (without dash)
    • Nose Tip - Depth 6.0
    • Nose Wing - Width 9.0
    • Cheekback Width 2.25
    • Nose Bridge 2.25
  • Section Eyes
    • Eye Size 2.0
    • Eye Height -1.0
    • Eye Height 2 -1.5
    • Eye Spreas 5.25
    • Eye Depth 2 4.0
    • Eye Angle -4.0
    • Iris Spread 1.0
  • Section Mouth
    • Mouth Corner Depth -3.0
    • Tooth Size 7.5
    • Tooth Height -12.0
    • Tooth Depth 50.0
    • Oral Width 3.5
    • Oral Height -15.0
    • Oral Depth 35.0
  • Section Expressions
    • Aah 2.0
  • plus set Tongue Height to at least 9 in BAC MCM MilkMaid Settings

should I do that once she completely transform or before?

On 8/13/2022 at 8:37 PM, masterofgamespl said:

Ok so it turns out that for only God knows why reason the ordinator mod doesnt work with the newest version of the bac mod. I have no idea why, basically recently after I updated this mod and downloaded few others I started experiencing weird thing, where whenever i started a new game, saved and left, I couldn't get back, the game crashed every time I tried to load a save. After a lot of digging I turned off ordinator and it worked fine. Now I started a new playthrought, this time without bac and mme, but I turned back on ordinator and it also works fine. I honestly have no idea why it might be happening, but for some reason it does, at least for me.

On 8/13/2022 at 8:58 PM, botticelli said:

As I get it, Ordinator changes the game's perks. I recently did change the Feeding perk of Namira's Ring (DA11Cannibalism = 0x000ee5c3). Maybe that's causing the problem?

Yes about Ordinator. I tested the new version and didn't run into this issue. Well I didn't limit test enough but I was able to play normally with Ordinator + bac1.9I.

I will try more test in the future. 

15 hours ago, DivineDefiance said:

dang, sadly it ruins a lot of the BAC stuff by not working properly, also is loverslab being weird because I keep seeing two messages of the same thing.

Yup, since page 69 botticelli and silentoption's ones are duplicated. Seems to be fixed somehow 

I have few things to report botticelli since I tried to play a bit on my last save and here is my scope:

- My save In the main story is right before

Spoiler

Marc is coming bac to riften "to get rid of these tats and bell" before getting captured a second time

- Cow progress 40% (just got hand hooves)

- Updated 1.9F -> 1.9I, in a save, I've stopped playing since each milk gave one stage due to a stored value in MME I believe but you solved it after trying (thanks)

Now here are my questions:

1- I don't remember which armor does that, hooves surely, it seems considered as a devious device, do you know any trick or someone to tag it as a "non devious" ? Probably not the right place to ask it 

2- I'm pretty sur you already answered it but I can't get the post where someone had the same issue; when you arrived late to paul, you get punished but my milk goes ~15->300 in a tick. This is way too much and don't remember what do I have to setup/reset. 

3- This question is a bit tricky, it's about how MME and BAC (or other mods) interacts with it. During

Spoiler

Will of the master/Freak Show, When Paul asks me to sell potions, I get to drink it and milk capacity increases.

Nothing wrong yet. However after a period of time ( I think a MME event is called hourly in-game time) my milk capacity decrease to a certain amount.

As I understand it, There is an update event from MME calculating based on time how much Milk you gain that overrides anything from milk gained by BAC.
i.e. (the numbers are just for example):

-In-game time 15:47: 2Milk => 25Milk after drinking potion

-In-game time 15:58: 25Milk => 48Milk after drinking another potion

-In-game time 16:00: Update event MME calculating milk => I go back to ~18Milk (I assumme MME has a MilkMax value depending on maid level so it tries to set my milk to the MilkMax and then "increase it" ?)

- I wait 1 hour => Go back to ~11Milk; It seems it tries to stick closer and closer to the capacity amount I can store 

To put it short, if I wait/sleep 24 hours, my milk capacity will increase a lot and then go back to a certain amount after waiting 1 hour.

Can you please light me up on how it works ? I think a workaround is to get a decent maidlevel to increase the "MilkMax" if there is one in order to not being affected by this. Is it possible to "ignore" the MilkMax we can store through MCM ?

4- The text ""Player"'s lactation has increased" is from BAC ? If yes, what does it do ?

5- Does the tats given by second hunters, I believe it's Data\textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\bac\hunters_head.dds fading out over time bug ? What I mean is, when BAC update is over, the tats is OK for a short period of time and then either disappear or its opacity is like 50%, semi-transparent.  This wasn't the case as far as I remember long time ago but only head tats. The body tats stay still; maybe that's because I was already tattooed with it before updating to my current save.

I have Fade Tattoos mod (a mod monitoring applied tattoos and fading out tats depending on his duration), I will do further tests to see the behaviour.

I will edit soon to give more info

-EDIT: I put on spoilers the edit update because it's story related.

Spoiler

I tested on a very old save where both body and head tats were already applied, the head tats doesn't apply.

I also tested were the head tats "bugs" and already applied , to remove all mootations, then click RESET STORY (tats), update BAC and at the end it worked perfectly !

Another test I did was to load the save (before the second capture), remove mootations->reset story (tats)->update BAC so everything works; I went through the parade and auction thing but at the end the bug come back when BAC tries to set the tats to me over the already working tats.

EDIT2: I tried another test, I loaded a previous save with BAC 1.9E to see if the bug can also affect the body tats part. After updating to 1.9I, I let myself captured for the first time => Nothing to report.

I continued until the second capture and after the auction, it seems to be working as planned.

Well, I was expecting the application of the head tats to be the cause but either my current save is the problem, either it has something to do with updating from 1.9F to 1.9I. If you did nothing to the function responsible for applying the tats, I guess something is weird with my save.

I will check later on 

Thanks, let me know for more information !

Edited by tholos
18 hours ago, SilentOption said:

How do I access Cowhead8 Is EFM Required?

CowHead8 ist the last stage ow the CowHead mutation. If you're already at the stage limit, you can get further mutations bei either potion (via console) or by setting mutation chance on sex in BAC MCM settings to some percentage and let her get fucked. EFM is required for all those morphs with a dash in the name like e. g. "Nose Tip - Width".

7 hours ago, tholos said:

Updated 1.9F -> 1.9I, in a save, I've stopped playing since each milk gave one stage due to a stored value in MME I believe but you solved it after trying (thanks)

If your save is right before the attack scene, that quest will probably still be stuck even in 1.9I because Cow's Tears quest was already running and the running script is not replaced.

Both Hand and Feet Hooves are DD-tagged (by keywords). You'd need to remove those keywords from the armors (there are quite a few of them, since each color/size/addon combo is one armor). Feet hooves are also tagged to not trigger DD events. Sadly, DD does not offer such a keyword for gloves (i. e. hand hooves).

2- I'm pretty sur you already answered it but I can't get the post where someone had the same issue; when you arrived late to paul, you get punished but my milk goes ~15->300 in a tick. This is way too much and don't remember what do I have to setup/reset.

For the milk add: BAC Postions (like Enormous Boobs, etc.) add some milk to the current amount in addition to making the breasts larger. The MME handling of the current amount is as follows:

• Normally, each hour a milk cycle kicks in (not be confused with a milking cycle!) At that point MME adds one calculated threshold of milk to the current amount and then limits the currents amount to your current max milk amount (depending on Milkmaid Level).
  • BAC potions do only change the current amount, so the next milk cycle will limit that again
  • If you sleep/fast travel/etc. and skip time, the next MME milk cycle will add one threshold for each hour passed but limit the current amount only once after adding the first hour (this can probably be considered as a bug)

The lactation message comes from MME. MME has a lactation score for each Milkmaid which makes you produce the more milk the higher it goes. With MME's Breast Enlargement potions you can increase this score by 1.0 for one potion with will come in 10 small steps at 0.1 each (with that message). BAC feeds you these potions at the drugging stages in the capture scenes and also the Enormous Boobs potion does this effect (adding a random value between 1.0 and 10.0).

hat I mean is, when BAC update is over, the tats is OK for a short period of time and then either disappear or its opacity is like 50%, semi-transparent.

That's not done by BAC. It could be some other mod applying a texture on top of that thus effecting this result.

7 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

How do I turn off long and stomach grew?

Turn off CowBack1.

Edited by botticelli
1 hour ago, botticelli said:

If your save is right before the attack scene, that quest will probably still be stuck even in 1.9I because Cow's Tears quest was already running and the running script is not replaced.

Well I don't know what changes have been made to the script, but I was able to continue the story without trouble so I guess it's okay-ish ?

For the milk add: BAC Postions (like Enormous Boobs, etc.) add some milk to the current amount in addition to making the breasts larger. The MME handling of the current amount is as follows:

• Normally, each hour a milk cycle kicks in (not be confused with a milking cycle!) At that point MME adds one calculated threshold of milk to the current amount and then limits the currents amount to your current max milk amount (depending on Milkmaid Level).
  • BAC potions do only change the current amount, so the next milk cycle will limit that again
  • If you sleep/fast travel/etc. and skip time, the next MME milk cycle will add one threshold for each hour passed but limit the current amount only once after adding the first hour (this can probably be considered as a bug)

Oh I get it much better now. Is there a way to disable the max milk amount to prevent that limitation in MME ? I've tried to look into the MCM but didn't see the option. What's the benefit to get this ? It kind of mess up interaction BAC is doing to the players/maids unless you have a very high Milkmaid level and then a huge max milk amount setup.

8 hours ago, tholos said:

I assume Paul is giving us a decent amount of potions and/or milk added but going from 15 milk to 300 isn't a bit too much ? Is it the correct behaviour ? I'm pretty sure I heard someone in this thread having the same result and you provided a solution. I'm gonna find later on the post :D 

That's not done by BAC. It could be some other mod applying a texture on top of that thus effecting this result.

Yep. With the testing that's what I think of it, I will check on my own too !

Thanks for your answers, others things not quoted are pretty clear in my mind

Edited by tholos
1 hour ago, dalek2150 said:

My single complaint is that I don't know if there's a way to stop having my dialogue options constantly turning into "moo", or at least not so often that i have to reinitiate conversations practically every 2 seconds.

You have to boost your speech skill. It'll help negate the moo-ing. If not, you just have to keep reinitiating conversations until you don't moo.

1 hour ago, dalek2150 said:

My single complaint is that I don't know if there's a way to stop having my dialogue options constantly turning into "moo", or at least not so often that i have to reinitiate conversations practically every 2 seconds.

5 minutes ago, jayce113 said:

You have to boost your speech skill. It'll help negate the moo-ing. If not, you just have to keep reinitiating conversations until you don't moo.

You can also shorten it a little in BAC MCM (Settings/Immersion) with the percentage slider "Chance increase to speak".

Good day, (Sorry for bad english, using google translator), so, I've run into a problem (I hope the screenshot is attached), invisible hooves, inadequately displayed Tail, and some other effects, but this is the main problem. How to fix? maybe I'm dumb, and I'm trying to "Pull the Owl on the globe", and if so, can anyone tell me verbatim what body to use (is it possible to use a body with tbbp physics? or do I need to redo everything under Hdt?), how to properly calibrate outfits it is necessary? what mods can interfere with normal operation? (Because I'm "Updating" a pre-made set of mods), and it's possible that some of the things that improve the faces of the characters, and the like, may interfere with the normal operation of the mod ... (If someone noble decides to help and delve into my problem, in order to find out what can cause conflicts and clarify this in the installation instructions, I can later add a link to the set that I use). I also apologize if I am disturbing through simple little things that I did not do or did not think through, (Although I installed the mod according to all the instructions) I am an absolute noob in skyrim modding, my first successful attempt at modding was installing a ready-made set of mods.
P.S. Thank you in advance for your attention, and for the answer.

20220817025955_1.jpg

On 8/15/2022 at 8:02 AM, botticelli said:

That would be a MME problem, not BAC. Did you make sure to install all required mods fpr MME? BAC takes MilkMaids for granted, it does not create them, that's MME territory.

that would be the case except for the fact it dose it when bac triggers a transformation during milking

Edited by sgasheppard11
8 hours ago, sgasheppard11 said:

that would be the case except for the fact it dose it when bac triggers a transformation during milking

Oh yes. I disabled reequipping on milkpumps during the quest scenes for that reason. ZaZ pumps do not like it when you equip or unequip things while strapped in the pump. As of now, BAC does not bother with other pumps and when a transformation kicks in then, it can cause a CTD  I'll try to figure out a way to disable transformation while on any pump.

9 hours ago, Mr_Snake45 said:

Good day, (Sorry for bad english, using google translator), so, I've run into a problem (I hope the screenshot is attached), invisible hooves, inadequately displayed Tail, and some other effects, but this is the main problem. How to fix? maybe I'm dumb, and I'm trying to "Pull the Owl on the globe", and if so, can anyone tell me verbatim what body to use (is it possible to use a body with tbbp physics? or do I need to redo everything under Hdt?), how to properly calibrate outfits it is necessary? what mods can interfere with normal operation? (Because I'm "Updating" a pre-made set of mods), and it's possible that some of the things that improve the faces of the characters, and the like, may interfere with the normal operation of the mod ... (If someone noble decides to help and delve into my problem, in order to find out what can cause conflicts and clarify this in the installation instructions, I can later add a link to the set that I use). I also apologize if I am disturbing through simple little things that I did not do or did not think through, (Although I installed the mod according to all the instructions) I am an absolute noob in skyrim modding, my first successful attempt at modding was installing a ready-made set of mods.
P.S. Thank you in advance for your attention, and for the answer.

20220817025955_1.jpg

Since horns and ears display correctly: Did you perhaps forget to run Bodyslide on all the extra things? The hooves need to be generated by BodySlide.

2022-08-17 12_19_37-BodySlide.png

2022-08-17 12_24_33-Batch Build.png

Edited by botticelli
3 hours ago, botticelli said:

Since horns and ears display correctly: Did you perhaps forget to run Bodyslide on all the extra things? The hooves need to be generated by BodySlide.

2022-08-17 12_19_37-BodySlide.png

2022-08-17 12_24_33-Batch Build.png

Am I using the wrong body type? (Cbbe Tbbp) well, or what can at least approximately interfere with the normal display of hooves?  ̷o̷h̷ ̷a̷n̷d̷ ̷y̷e̷a̷h̷,̷ ̷w̷h̷a̷t̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷d̷o̷ ̷w̷i̷t̷h̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷t̷a̷i̷l̷ ̷o̷n̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷f̷l̷o̷o̷r̷?̷ ̷I̷ ̷i̷n̷s̷t̷a̷l̷l̷e̷d̷ ̷H̷d̷t̷ ̷P̷h̷y̷s̷i̷c̷s̷ ̷E̷x̷t̷e̷n̷s̷i̷o̷n̷s̷,̷ ̷b̷u̷t̷ ̷m̷a̷y̷b̷e̷ ̷I̷ ̷h̷a̷v̷e̷n̷'̷t̷ ̷d̷o̷n̷e̷ ̷s̷o̷m̷e̷t̷h̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷y̷e̷t̷.̷.̷.̷  I'm a moron ... I didn't put hdt smp for the tail ...

Edited by Mr_Snake45
1 minute ago, Mr_Snake45 said:

Am I using the wrong body type? (Cbbe Tbbp) well, or what can at least approximately interfere with the normal display of hooves? oh and yeah, what to do with the tail on the floor? I installed Hdt Physics Extensions, but maybe I haven't done something yet...

CBBE is completely ok. Please check, whether BodySlide actually generated those files. There should be files under data\meshes\bac\brown\ named cowhooves02.tri, cowhooves02_0.nif, cowhooves02_1.nif (stages 9-11), then cowhooves03.tri, cowhooves03_0.nif, cowhooves03_1.nif (stages( 12-15), then hooves_f_bare.tri, hooves_f_bare_0.nif, and hooves_f_bare_1.nif (stage 16+). If those aren't there, you probably didn't install BAC's SliderSets before running BodySlide, though those are included in the archive. Theey should show up in the batch build list

Spoiler

image.png.80efa188183e2c44e586189463529299.png

If they are there, this may be a VRAM problem, if your graphics settings are too low. Also, did you increase the tat slots in data\SKSE\nioverride.ini as stated in the FAQs?

1 hour ago, tholos said:

Do you know why would I go from 10 milk to 300 milk when late one time ? 

Paul's "encouragement" to have you return to him starts when Will of the Master starts. It then gradually increases over 40 game hours:

• equipping Voluptuousness and/or Podomegaly potions and a random increasing of your current milk amount between 5 and 1000 units (since this affects only the current milk amount, MME will reset it each hour to your current max milk)...
    • each half hour the first 8 hour block
    • each quarter hour the 2nd 8 hour block
    • each 7.5 minutes the 3rd through 5th 8 hour block
  • Decoloration (ImageSpace modifier) and equiiping of both potion flavors with the 4th block
  • a 50% chance, Paul's base mood will decrease by 1 every half hour in the 4th block
  • a 100% chance, Paul's base mood will decrease by 1 every half hour in the 5th block
  • sending out the mech to collect you...
    • with an 11.11% chance in the 4th block
    • with a 100% chance in the 5th block

I did not consider up to 1000 temporary milk units too much since we are talking about a magically enhanced cow here.

15 minutes ago, botticelli said:

CBBE is completely ok. Please check, whether BodySlide actually generated those files. There should be files under data\meshes\bac\brown\ named cowhooves02.tri, cowhooves02_0.nif, cowhooves02_1.nif (stages 9-11), then cowhooves03.tri, cowhooves03_0.nif, cowhooves03_1.nif (stages( 12-15), then hooves_f_bare.tri, hooves_f_bare_0.nif, and hooves_f_bare_1.nif (stage 16+). If those aren't there, you probably didn't install BAC's SliderSets before running BodySlide, though those are included in the archive. Theey should show up in the batch build list

Hide contents

image.png.80efa188183e2c44e586189463529299.png

If they are there, this may be a VRAM problem, if your graphics settings are too low. Also, did you increase the tat slots in data\SKSE\nioverride.ini as stated in the FAQs?

Paul's "encouragement" to have you return to him starts when Will of the Master starts. It then gradually increases over 40 game hours:

• equipping Voluptuousness and/or Podomegaly potions and a random increasing of your current milk amount between 5 and 1000 units (since this affects only the current milk amount, MME will reset it each hour to your current max milk)...
    • each half hour the first 8 hour block
    • each quarter hour the 2nd 8 hour block
    • each 7.5 minutes the 3rd through 5th 8 hour block
  • Decoloration (ImageSpace modifier) and equiiping of both potion flavors with the 4th block
  • a 50% chance, Paul's base mood will decrease by 1 every half hour in the 4th block
  • a 100% chance, Paul's base mood will decrease by 1 every half hour in the 5th block
  • sending out the mech to collect you...
    • with an 11.11% chance in the 4th block
    • with a 100% chance in the 5th block

I did not consider up to 1000 temporary milk units too much since we are talking about a magically enhanced cow here.

Soooo, this is much closer to the truth, indeed, the files you listed were not created, although Bac sliderSets is installed, and in Batch build I see them, I tried to create them several times, but they are still not created ....
What could be the problem if BodySlide does not create these files?